SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NeoMaxx69
    Bad at spread
    • Jun 2005
    • 424

    #6631
    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    I'm pretty sure Gate Openerz was on Heavy, lmao
    oh yeah it was definitely heavy. challenge is impossible for me right now rofl

    EDIT: finished a new chart

    oops

    there we go

    click 2nd ss for download link if interested (it's an index chart though so probably not lol)
    Last edited by NeoMaxx69; 12-4-2013, 07:51 PM.

    Comment

    • oldCaartoon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2011
      • 49

      #6632
      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

      Stai, where's that Back to the gate file from? o:
      Also, why is Shadow faster than Eze D: ?
      Eruption 16p AAA ...................

      Here are some scores i've got these days, still need to get used to my new keyboard (i already love it <3)

      SDP


      Some people have already seen this one but i wanted to post it here too :P


      Index file xD


      Still can't AA this u-u i'll someday


      ?_?

      Comment

      • rCaliberGX
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 2337

        #6633
        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

        back to the gate is an unreleased file (by me) going in yolomania 2. he still has an early version so some stuff has changed, but the score is still respectable.

        Released!

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you look like you're dSucks

        Comment

        • Lambdadelta
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Oct 2012
          • 1152

          #6634
          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

          Oh dear... What have I done? :L









          [img[http://puu.sh/5CA7U.jpg[/img]







          2.4411 from AA!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Lambdadelta; 12-4-2013, 09:18 PM.

          Comment

          • rCaliberGX
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 2337

            #6635
            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

            2 files i'll never fc








            edit: messy cbs
            Last edited by rCaliberGX; 12-4-2013, 09:13 PM.

            Released!

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            you look like you're dSucks

            Comment

            • Fantasticone
              D7 Elite Keymasher
              • Aug 2006
              • 6003

              #6636
              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

              Much better Kryptonite, I was finding it hard to believe you had that much problems with it.

              Comment

              • Lambdadelta
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • Oct 2012
                • 1152

                #6637
                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                Originally posted by Fantasticone
                Much better Kryptonite, I was finding it hard to believe you had that much problems with it.
                Guess I finally managed to figure out how to fucking read lmao.

                Still posting more scores.



                First pass



                No longer a B
                Last edited by Lambdadelta; 12-4-2013, 09:36 PM.

                Comment

                • V-Ormix
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4677

                  #6638
                  Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                  gawd dam lamba your getting good 8) few more weeks (prob less then that) and I'll wonder how to catch up to you o:

                  this would happen when I actually hit the 24th jacks :I


                  edit: cant do 1.3 still luke but this was p good for me though


                  edit: nop choof, I gotta lurn how 2 accuracy first :>
                  Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-4-2013, 10:50 PM.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #6639
                    Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                    goddamnit oc I was trying to AAA new lights

                    play solo please

                    @ormix: c'mon, I know you can AAA that

                    Comment

                    • Herogashix
                      D7 Dating Sim Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 2183

                      #6640
                      Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                      Originally posted by NeoMaxx69
                      EDIT: finished a new chart

                      click 2nd ss for download link if interested (it's an index chart though so probably not lol)
                      Decided to give it a try, index of course. (Cyberia Style sweg)






                      This is probably nothing special, but idk. PA looked okay for the session. Not a good day, basically.

                      Comment

                      • Tarrik
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • May 2007
                        • 2240

                        #6641
                        Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                        Haven't touched SM for like a year, are backgrounds always so hard? I can't fucking read for SHIT with them lol

                        Anyway, i think these are both okay. Getting used to this again will be fun




                        Last score of today
                        Last edited by Tarrik; 12-5-2013, 02:15 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #6642
                          Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                          So zesty. Resonance is nice.

                          All I got this session. I dunno, some of these are bad. Not a good day.


                          Dumb spots.



                          FUCK YES. Overdo Ayakashi AA. A bit sloppy though.



                          .3% away... fucking hell, man.



                          First AA, but Idk if it's even any good.

                          Comment

                          • Callipygian
                            Senior FFR citizen
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1537

                            #6643
                            Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Fantasticone
                            Much better Kryptonite, I was finding it hard to believe you had that much problems with it.
                            I have no clue how everyone does so well on kryptonite. I have only A'd it twice, because the combination of 32nds and 24ths are impossible to read for me.

                            Lambda, you're getting faster every day lol. Scores are quite inconsistent though (e.g. renai and that other kawai dump from same pack are bad compared to the great mina pack scores you're getting)

                            Same for your scores, hero. First two scores beat the crap out of the last two. Almost there is really cool.

                            Tarrik, technicians and resonance are great, neutron factory should be an easy AA for you.

                            Ormix, those scores look like mine, go do better already ;P

                            Robotomy is pretty good, caliber. It's hard not to mess up on some bursts.
                            oC, that writing at 255 is awesome ;O
                            NeoMaxx, absolute index MA control.
                            Sick nature

                            Comment

                            • Mollocephalus
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2608

                              #6644
                              Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                              This to show how fucking horrible i am at playing index



                              if you're going to make files for stepmania you may as well use a cdtitle, here's one i made using the oreo logo <3


                              Comment

                              • Lambdadelta
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 1152

                                #6645
                                Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Callipygian
                                Lambda, you're getting faster every day lol. Scores are quite inconsistent though (e.g. renai and that other kawai dump from same pack are bad compared to the great mina pack scores you're getting)
                                Speed is increasing daily, I hope I'm not hitting my prime yet xD

                                My accuracy is shit so that explains my inconsistency, also kyptonite is basically for me really awkward back and forth one handed trills.
                                I always hated that I couldn't play half these charts but now that I can they're so fun for some reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...