Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #121
    Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

    ieat, if you're gonna keep posting that quote, you're also adding to the bandwagon.

    In the meantime, if there are no video suggestions, then there isn't really much to talk about right now.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Munsie
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2007
      • 322

      #122
      Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

      We could talk about how bs you are.

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2026
        • 8340

        #123
        Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

        ieat: Last I checked, I'm still around
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • ieatyourlvllol
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 3221

          #124
          Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

          Originally posted by MrRubix
          ieat: Last I checked, I'm still around
          Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
          most ODI members and/or BB veterans
          just generalizing etc.

          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          ieat, if you're gonna keep posting that quote, you're also adding to the bandwagon.
          How? Am I using it to flame you? No. Am I invoking it to counter a present argument of yours? No. Am I using it to rally my peers against you? No. If you think the term "bandwagon" includes a modest attempt to point out why you shouldn't post such things and expect to be received warmly by others, then fine, I'm "adding to the bandwagon", and in turn, you have an egregiously skewed conception of what constitutes a bandwagon. I would hope otherwise, however.

          Comment

          • MrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2026
            • 8340

            #125
            Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

            Anyways all I can say is that most of it is just an attempt to get a reaction out of you for the hell of it. I kinda learned that the hard way since I hadn't really been "trolled" before coming to FFR. I was astounded that so many people found certain things impossible or BS, and so like an idiot, I basically argued back 99% of the time until it was clear that they were just after a reaction. Unfortunately, what hasn't changed: People STILL don't understand FFR/Stepmania and are usually wrong about things. Oh well.

            However, I was able to troll ODI pretty hard on multiple occasions (although I actually DO have enough actual information to completely rape certain people on ODI, as I have done already on one occasion in particular. Not all of it is bluff, you know), and so for that I am pretty satisfied. It gets boring pretty quickly though, which is why I just have to roll my eyes when the same dudes keep replying in the same ways in every single Dossar thread. At least spice it up, you know?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

            Comment

            • midare
              the SiTuAtIOn~
              • Oct 2006
              • 2822

              #126
              Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

              ok dwight
              Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
              ____

              Comment

              • icontrolyourworld
                Enjoy life!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2007
                • 4197

                #127
                Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                am i alowed to post my scores in this thread?

                Comment

                • MinaciousGrace
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4278

                  #128
                  Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                  are you allowed to post at all I don't remember refresh my memory

                  Comment

                  • roundb0x
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 533

                    #129
                    Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                    Originally posted by MrRubix
                    although I actually DO have enough actual information to completely rape certain people on ODI, as I have done already on one occasion in particular. Not all of it is bluff, you know
                    wat
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                    Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                    The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #130
                      Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                      Originally posted by MrRubix
                      Anyways all I can say is that most of it is just an attempt to get a reaction out of you for the hell of it.
                      I know that, but there are still many things that are unclear.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Chauster
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 3362

                        #131
                        Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        ieat, if you're gonna keep posting that quote, you're also adding to the bandwagon.
                        i fukin lol'd


                        Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

                        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                        my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat

                        Comment

                        • Bluearrowll
                          ⊙▃⊙
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 7376

                          #132
                          Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                          That video was amazing
                          1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                          1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                          3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                          5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                          9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                          10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                          FMO AAA Count: 71
                          FGO AAA Count: 10

                          Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                          PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                          - I Love You


                          An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                          beep beep beep beep beep
                          - ieatyourlvllol

                          Comment

                          • icontrolyourworld
                            Enjoy life!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4197

                            #133
                            Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t



                            I hate my MS

                            Comment

                            • Munsie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 322

                              #134
                              Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                              Bad score.

                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #135
                                Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                                Originally posted by Chauster
                                i fukin lol'd
                                hi Steve Cheng

                                Comment

                                Working...