Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #106
    Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • WyndBlade
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2004
      • 140

      #107
      Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

      Too legit...

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2026
        • 8340

        #108
        Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

        Where's ai.ini? Evidence that F8 isn't screwed with?

        HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm sir.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • midare
          the SiTuAtIOn~
          • Oct 2006
          • 2822

          #109
          Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

          99% of the people who troll dosslar don't actually care about his scores.
          it's more about how we just don't like him as a human being.
          Originally posted by ieatyourlvllol
          ____

          Comment

          • Munsie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 322

            #110
            Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #111
              Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

              Originally posted by midare
              99% of the people who troll dosslar don't actually care about his scores.
              Originally posted by Chauster
              dossar is bs
              Then that clears up a lot of things because first off:

              -Because you don't seem to like me, you troll every single one of my threads. Fortunately, I knew about your trolling missions. Saying that I am 12 and that I apparently "post fake scores to feel better" does nothing to back up your argument. Therefore, most BS arguments about me as Rubix stated are just dumb bandwagons just like calling me dosslar, which is apparently supposed to be an inside joke.

              In my samtorx op video, I showed that I started stepmania from the same folder and displayed the screenshot folder so you can tell that it's the same stepmania folder, not an "alternate" fake stepmania .ini file. If you're still skeptical, I don't know what to say. I'm not trying to hide anything. If you have any video suggestions, I'll try keeping them in mind.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #112
                Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                Originally posted by roundb0x
                nice death piano eagleboy





                bro............ you broke the sacred bond of trust between us. now we can never be a normal couple..........................................

                nice half a dozen accounts you've bsed on over the past 2-3 years. but you're legit now, right? mrrubix is never wrong. he has 17 doctoral degrees from MIT.

                I have to agree with this post. I don't care if you actually are playing legit now the fact that you bs'd on SO many levels over the last 3 years makes it overwhelmingly clear that you are a dumbass and your scores should be disregarded by default.

                Which is why all of ODI hates you, the SM crew as well. You tried to fool us countless times and now even with proof we don't care enough to acknowledge the scores you try to claim are real.

                Maybe somehow cheating for 3 years made you good at this game, but for some reason it seems illogical to me that if you had this much potential you would have either A: Not cheated in the first place or B: Realize how many people you fool by cheating and never stopped.

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #113
                  Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                  Originally posted by bender5
                  I have to agree with this post. I don't care if you actually are playing legit now the fact that you bs'd on SO many levels over the last 3 years makes it overwhelmingly clear that you are a dumbass and your scores should be disregarded by default.

                  Which is why all of ODI hates you, the SM crew as well. You tried to fool us countless times and now even with proof we don't care enough to acknowledge the scores you try to claim are real.

                  Maybe somehow cheating for 3 years made you good at this game, but for some reason it seems illogical to me that if you had this much potential you would have either A: Not cheated in the first place or B: Realize how many people you fool by cheating and never stopped.
                  Originally posted by MrRubix
                  Why don't you ACTUALLY pay attention to what matters instead of blindly following bandwagons? I find it funny that ODI has a history of being full of members who themselves have latent BS in many instances. Doesn't really surprise me, though.
                  I'm not denying what I did in the past, but that should just be dropped now. Saying that I am a "dumbass and my scores should be disregarded by default" is again not backing up your argument. Also note that you said that most of ODI hates me; again, that's a bandwagon. SO MANY BANDWAGONS!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I just want you to know that I'm not trying to be offensive before I say this, but the choices you mentioned about what I would have done if I really was trying to fool others are rather subjective. If you don't care about my scores, then that's fine with me, despite the fact these scores seem to be top-notch from what I've seen. After all, I'm not one of your stepmania rivals so it probably wouldn't be that great looking at my scores anyway.

                  Although, Ravia was an FFR member who changed his Vishnal account name and was another decent vibrator that appeared. He wasn't exactly great at it, but could pass songs like blur. He also happened to call BS on players like Rebound. I don't know a whole lot about him, but he's been inactive for quite a long time now, and it's not my account.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #114
                    Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                    someone just ip check him.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Munsie
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 322

                      #115
                      Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                      What Bender said basically.

                      "After all, I'm not one of your stepmania rivals so it probably wouldn't be that great looking at my scores anyway."

                      That's kind of silly to say because regardless of skill almost everybody can appreciate a high-tier score posted by sam/bahamut/wooke/midare/etc. =\

                      Comment

                      • -paexaea-
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 4611

                        #116
                        Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                        newsflash: everyones bs
                        See you, Space Cowboy.

                        Comment

                        • OneHandNow
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5305

                          #117
                          Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                          Originally posted by -paexaea-
                          newsflash: everyones bs
                          dang it
                          im bs?

                          Comment

                          • qqwref
                            stepmania archaeologist
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 4092

                            #118
                            Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                            Originally posted by 0
                            guys im bs

                            (DISREGARD IMAGE)
                            oops failed would have been a cool score
                            Nice low machine score there.

                            j-5000/l5008?
                            Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                            Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                            Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                            Comment

                            • ieatyourlvllol
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3221

                              #119
                              Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              Also note that you said that most of ODI hates me; again, that's a bandwagon. SO MANY BANDWAGONS!!!!!!!!!
                              As midare said, most ODI members and/or BB veterans couldn't care less about whether or not your scores are legitimate. There have been many people who have BS'ed scores in the past but were nonetheless eventually integrated and accepted as regular members of the community (smitty, for example) and vice versa - (probably) legit, but turned away (SHUFFLE IT). The main objective of the trolling, then, is not to quash any valid defense of questionable score/s, but rather to put a spotlight on any individual whose attitude (towards a "finger-dancing game") is disagreeable and/or seems to lack proper perspective. Hence, when people are faced with quotes such as the following:
                              Originally posted by :o)
                              Because it's entertaining to see all of this flame about immaturity nonsense when I gotz world recordz
                              ...it's not difficult to see why they would continue to antagonize the culprit, regardless of his/her legitimacy. People as individuals and people as members of a community are two very different entities. The former may consider someone legitimate and would otherwise act accordingly, but the latter has an obligation to promote the integrity of the group and thus will often occupy a higher position on the posting hierarchy. Such is the case for ODI and BB members; they don't really mind if you're BS or not - SM is just how they connect(ed) - but they're averse to tolerating the presence of a conflicting attitude, and they're definitely not afraid to let others know it. So yes, it is a bandwagon in the sense that many users are seemingly ganging up on someone, but not in the sense that 'A' joins because 'B' joins because 'C' joins and so on. It's simply a case of people acting individually toward a shared goal.

                              just so you know

                              ::stepmania sociology::

                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #120
                                Re: Kasta Sten pa Zaghurim y Quasar ****t

                                stepmania is pretty serious

                                Comment

                                Working...