What was your most frustrating blackflag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #46
    Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

    Question

    I swear, I have a curse on me or something that makes it so I can't AAA it rofl
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • sarahxjane
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2005
      • 2109

      #47
      Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

      All of my current blackflags:

      The Moment [ Heavy ]
      Let Me Be Your Pirate
      Koala In The Spider's Web
      Allison [ Heavy ]
      Contra-distinction
      Sound of my Dream RMX
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
      Originally posted by funmonkey54
      *knock knock*
      *opens door*
      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
      Um, ok. May I help you?
      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

      as of December 11th 2009.
      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #48
        Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

        BB Revenge, last step.
        Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran! -- 6 steps from the end (1st jack arrow.).
        And BIG BLUE (I've had a black flag for SO LONG AND I CAN'T GET RID OF IT. D:< )

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #49
          Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

          woops, AJ wins


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #50
            Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

            {Paranoma} at the last arrow.

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #51
              Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

              Runny Morning (5 times, 3 times got 2-0-0-0 on the last trill)
              Shanghai Girl of Meiji (19* times, 8* times got 0-0-0-1, 100 combo from the end)

              * = Approximately
              Last edited by lxDestinyxl; 10-6-2008, 07:11 PM.

              Comment

              • Patashu
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 8609

                #52
                Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                I got 2 goods on dr0p like half a dozen times in a row then I gave up.
                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                Comment

                • Phynx
                  I'm Forever
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 3005

                  #53
                  Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                  Caprice..... 18 times after today........ ****!!!*()&WR*()&@!!!!!
                  Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                  Comment

                  • Nightfirecat
                    ...back from the dead.
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3213

                    #54
                    Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                    Otaku Speedvibe [heavy] >.<

                    And hungarian dance #7.


                    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                    Comment

                    • mhss1992
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 788

                      #55
                      Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                      A song that I had blackflagged 10000 times and then finally got an AAA was Be Princess.
                      jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

                      Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

                      Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

                      Comment

                      • alexdestructions
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1757

                        #56
                        Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                        That DotA song. The good was near the end. lmao I shouted out loud, "MOTHER F***ING BLACKFLAG!!!"
                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                        Originally posted by xferrarix
                        actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                        Comment

                        • s0ulst0n3
                          <SPACE FOR RENT>
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2076

                          #57
                          Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                          Originally posted by alexdestructions
                          That DotA song. The good was near the end. lmao I shouted out loud, "MOTHER F***ING BLACKFLAG!!!"
                          I swear...that song is extremely off-sync.

                          ~Soul
                          PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                          ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #58
                            Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                            Brainwave. I can't beat my lucky run since I can't roll for ****.


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • NekoGon
                              щ(゚Д゚щ)
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 2709

                              #59
                              Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                              Lolo
                              Scythe of 13
                              Silence
                              MAX Forever
                              Strangeprogram
                              Shanghai Girl of Meiji

                              Most frustrating would have to be MAX Forever since it's so long
                              Last edited by NekoGon; 10-6-2008, 06:55 AM.



                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #60
                                Re: What was your most frustrating blackflag?

                                Pimp Slap
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...