Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #76
    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

    I'm in expert SHHHHHH
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DN_Catastrophic
      Cata_X
      • Mar 2007
      • 395

      #77
      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

      5 whole credits that HK_pjpaveloffga will make top 8 =D
      <333

      Edit: those 5 big credits were sent
      Last edited by DN_Catastrophic; 06-14-2008, 01:34 AM.

      Comment

      • HK_pjpaveloffga
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 108

        #78
        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

        Originally posted by DN_Catastrophic
        5 whole credits that HK_pjpaveloffga will make top 8 =D
        <333
        rofl thx for having confidence javi
        boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

        Comment

        • Commandersa1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2344

          #79
          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

          Originally posted by HK_pjpaveloffga
          rofl thx for having confidence javi
          So if you throw the tourney, I will send you 5,000 credits. We both win.

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #80
            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

            I am thinking about betting 5k that some random person in beginner that hasn't submitted yet, Wont.

            Comment

            • DayMan951
              yfwdbwdsb
              • Dec 2007
              • 2255

              #81
              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              you know guys I'm actually pretty good at stepman--*cough* er, FFR

              >_<

              I'll be sure to get myself into the top 10 just so that the asswipes who have no faith in me can lose some credits =P
              I know you're good enough to get top 10, I just bet against you because I thought you would forget or just not care enough to submit. Besides, how else am I supposed to get rid of excess credits?

              Comment

              • Commandersa1
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 2344

                #82
                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                I'll bet no to Villex. Credits sent.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #83
                  Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                  you guys are getting ridiculous.

                  A2_sauce isn't even in this tournament.
                  DN_Catastrophic- there is a 1000 credit bet minimum.
                  Izzy- be serious.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Commandersa1
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2344

                    #84
                    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                    Wait, someone had already bet that Villex would make it in top 4. Did he retract his bet?

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #85
                      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      you guys are getting ridiculous.

                      A2_sauce isn't even in this tournament.
                      DN_Catastrophic- there is a 1000 credit bet minimum.
                      Izzy- be serious.
                      Have you addressed my issue as I am not in D5?
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #86
                        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                        oh, oops, sorry about that, moving.

                        and commander, yes.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #87
                          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                          745 people havent submitted as of now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #88
                            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                            dang. well, at least no one said 1000 wouldn't submit.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • windsurfer-sp
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 1974

                              #89
                              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              you know guys I'm actually pretty good at stepman--*cough* er, FFR

                              >_<

                              I'll be sure to get myself into the top 10 just so that the asswipes who have no faith in me can lose some credits =P
                              I freaking LOVE you.

                              Yes I will submit credits eventually. Just lazyiness atm.
                              Orbb fan club.
                              White text society.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #90
                                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                oh, oops, sorry about that, moving.

                                and commander, yes.
                                I was surprised being placed in D4


                                I'm going to upset some people
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...