Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HK_pjpaveloffga
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 108

    #46
    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

    kay well sprite moved me from d2 to d3 so i bet 5k that i will come in top 8 of d3
    boo vista =( Hurrayy RedStripe=)

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #47
      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

      updated.

      if your not going to bet on what your guess is, i don't care for it in my thread. thanks.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • gamer_4_life27
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 187

        #48
        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

        Who wants to bet that I won't make it to round 3? I didn't make it that far last year and I need some motivation. Maybe if enough people bet against me, I'll try to prove them wrong. But I am really trying to go for the 4th round of this tournament. Bet on me!!!
        "I was brought into this world against my consent, and I will leave this world against my will." - Phil Laak

        Comment

        • gamer_4_life27
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 187

          #49
          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

          Bty, I bet 2,500 credits that I will make it to round 3 of this tournament. Anyone wanna take that bet?
          "I was brought into this world against my consent, and I will leave this world against my will." - Phil Laak

          Comment

          • blve23
            Banned
            • Aug 2006
            • 212

            #50
            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

            140,000 that roundbox will win the expert division, I'll send them when gnr decides to return them to me after his tournament tanked

            seeing as you won't take bets regarding Izzy's furryness
            Last edited by blve23; 06-12-2008, 06:42 AM.

            Comment

            • wwwJ4mmYcouk
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 1031

              #51
              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

              Credits sent for the Shash to come top 10
              Frank Lee Morris

              Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #52
                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                i bet 20,000 credits that laggy wins the master disivion.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #53
                  Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                  updated.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Villiex
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 327

                    #54
                    Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                    You might want to cancel any bets made on me... I was moved up a division, so the bet isn't the same anymore.
                    Originally posted by knuckles2224
                    What's does a mental block look like? Is it a bear?

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #55
                      Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                      alright. i'll leave it up to the bet placers if they want to keep it or change the criteria of the bet.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • DayMan951
                        yfwdbwdsb
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 2255

                        #56
                        Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                        Can I have my 5k back since villiex was moved up?

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #57
                          Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                          yeah, since the bet you bet on is no longer there.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #58
                            Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                            I don't understand this thread anymore. You can bet on anything and win? I bet 100,000 credits that i don't win master division.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #59
                              Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                              no, it's not like that. and what you're betting on can't be something you control.(which is why i haven't done some bets.) people are betting on one person to make it to the top w/e or to win. if you made a bet like you did, and people joined and said yes you will; you can make yourself lose to gain those credits in that prize pool.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • windsurfer-sp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1974

                                #60
                                Re: Place your Bets on the Official FFR tournment!

                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I don't understand this thread anymore. You can bet on anything and win? I bet 100,000 credits that i don't win master division.
                                Go ahead, but you won't win anything unless someone matches your bet against you. No one is stupid enough to take on that bet, but if they were they could bet on that.

                                1000 users can bet that Laggy will win the master division, but atleast one person has to bet that he won't for it to work. That one person would win 1000 times the buy in amount which would be a sweet win.

                                Also do you have to type in green? People should have standard formated writing unless trying to use formating to make a statement. Eg. using red writing for anger, big writing or capitals for shouting, small writing to signify whispering.
                                Orbb fan club.
                                White text society.

                                Comment

                                Working...