I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrMagic5239
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 4096

    #16
    Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

    Hmmmmmm

    lol at the C and the Quad digit perfects/greats but good job on first time pass
    ~Grand Chase Stats~
    Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
    Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
    Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
    Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
    Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
    Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
    Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
    Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
    Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

    Comment

    • xzyt666
      is Freemind2pointo
      • Oct 2004
      • 89

      #17
      Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

      Hahaha. more perfects that marvelous. ouch. you still passed.
      and yeah. those awful jacks, they are so mean.
      Eh, I play and stuff.

      Comment

      • masamursha
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 1225

        #18
        Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

        wtf lol greats=perfs rofl

        Comment

        • xzyt666
          is Freemind2pointo
          • Oct 2004
          • 89

          #19
          Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

          and by the way man, greats being under one thousand is completely doable. I just did it with perfects under one thousand.
          Attached Files
          Eh, I play and stuff.

          Comment

          • uselessaccount
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1580

            #20
            Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

            dont have to show off your score <_<

            that would be like me posting this in a response to your score

            hey look double digit greats are possible who knew?

            ne ways point is this thread isnt about you not to be mean or anything. kinda makes me a hypocrite now that i posted a score oh well
            Originally posted by midare
            hamburger + stepmania = well done
            Originally posted by Lain_Iwakura
            dynamo happens
            just like aids

            Comment

            • XPYRYMYNT
              ...just call me Eli
              • Jan 2004
              • 584

              #21
              Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

              Is it possible to pass a song with a D? Never seen it.

              Comment

              • Maid
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 643

                #22
                Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                Is it possible to pass a song with a D? Never seen it.
                Yep, I did pass Death Reveals with a D.
                怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                Comment

                • xzyt666
                  is Freemind2pointo
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 89

                  #23
                  Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                  I wasnt posting to be mean....Sorry if it came across as that.
                  Eh, I play and stuff.

                  Comment

                  • psp31
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 373

                    #24
                    Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                    I beat my highscore yesterday! I got a B! And also, thaor got 4 greats on this song, there is a video on youtube of it.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #25
                      Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                      So what Judgement are y'all playing on?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • xzyt666
                        is Freemind2pointo
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 89

                        #26
                        Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                        4, the normal one.
                        Eh, I play and stuff.

                        Comment

                        • ledwix
                          Giant Pi Operator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2878

                          #27
                          Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                          sam torques your PA is so gud!

                          Comment

                          • g4z33b0
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2618

                            #28
                            Re: I passed Fury of the Storm O_O

                            cyberia is such a hideous skin

                            grats on passing now work on your score rofl

                            Comment

                            Working...