Your Reincarnation Score? *Death Reveals/Disregard Updates*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #106
    The freeze arrow probably didn't full add its score when he pressed print screen, hence that whole thing... But that accuracy is too good for the cb count imo


    Comment

    • BlueMystik
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 248

      #107
      hahaha you guys are retarded, you flip shit when someone out of nowhere posts good scores. seriously when is the last time you guys have actually seen a actual BS score....and you'd think it would be really hard to BS speed like that, i know i couldn't beat those scores on J1 because my speed is absolutely TERRIBLE. Remember when i was BS guys? :P

      But that accuracy is too good for the cb count imo
      He could've just really fucked up a certian section in the song, someone called BS on a Otaku speedvibe score along time ago because i had 25 perfs, but 6 cb's and greats because of the end. they said with MA like that, i'd HAVE to AAA it hahaha.

      Comment

      • waffydude
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 395

        #108
        Originally posted by Skikamukazi
        I know what's coming, I don't mind. I play SM for myself anyway. I don't care either way.

        And I know, my MA sucks ass. I need to learn to read notes that are close together. My goal is to read better by the end of the year. (Around C650)
        With the fact that he posted such good looking scores out of nowhere, combined with this comment, I simply can't believe them yet. Why would he set a goal for reading at C650 by the end of the year, if he can do C800 right now, and destroy these songs? sorry, just points directly to a music speed decrease...

        Comment

        • female
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 1523

          #109
          well shikamukazawhat = moron ... and in past experiences (XFAD etc etc) ... morons generally aren't that good at SM
          however izzy proved me wrong on that
          idk though, there's a big difference in coming out of nowhere with an AA on a song like that and then beating someone like Thaor's MA on it while doing absolute shit on a song like uber rave with a score I can beat while I can't even come close to AA'ing death reveals. :/

          in my opinion this thread kinda proved itself with the first few posts

          Comment

          • dballin4
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 1082

            #110
            ROFL That Uber Rave has 4x the amount of perfects I get. That should tell you something...

            Comment

            • DJRiDDeR
              God
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 2215

              #111
              I got 4 perfects in uber rave lol

              Comment

              • Dazzled
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 1399

                #112


                You got that on Jan 25th.... 15 days ago

                Have you any idea how fast you improved, if you're legit ?

                Comment

                • Anuj
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 5998

                  #113
                  Damnit I AAAA'd uber rave ridder, go do that =\


                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #114
                    Skika, if you don't get way better than Nima in the next month you're BS.

                    Nobody reaches their peak after two weeks of play, no matter how much they whore the game. It just doesn't happen, period...it takes a few months at the very least. At your rate of improvement, if you're legit, you ought to FAR outscore Nima pretty soon.

                    That being said, I'm highly skeptical of this regardless until I see a vid.
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • Skikamukazi
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 1394

                      #115
                      I doubt I will ever have the accuracy Nima has.

                      And I'm working on making a video, just need to find a camera. Until I find a camera, I'll be working on the scores on SMO.

                      Comment

                      • TheRapingDragon
                        A car crash mind
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9788

                        #116
                        It is possible he took an SS before the score fully added the last 30,000'ish.

                        Umm I think I'm on drugs or something. I posted this from a post in page 7 or something, I somehow didn't notice another page.

                        But also, to bluemystik. The whole "BS" comments could be coming from this statement:

                        "Sure, I can pass almost any file, it might be ugly, though.

                        I just recently started playing SM seriously. I have great reading and hand speed, but bad accuracy as I stated before."
                        How could someone who has just started playing SM seriously suddenly be as good as people like Thaor, who've been at it a hell of a time.

                        Comment

                        • NuclearShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1971

                          #117
                          Stop calling him BS guys, he could've been playing classical piano since he was 3.
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I am retiring from SM as of right now. I am sick of beating you all with my perfect triple hamstrings and AAAAAA's. I have nothing more to accomplish.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #118
                            piano speed =! SM speed

                            piano is more technique

                            Comment

                            • zachisevil
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 79

                              #119
                              ya know cause i always play piano with the sheet music scrolling by at c800. I had a good teacher :P

                              i like my women like i like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer

                              Comment

                              • Hr2
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2350

                                #120
                                Originally posted by NuclearShadow
                                Stop calling him BS guys, he could've been playing classical piano since he was 3.
                                My friend who is very good at piano (Playing Beethoven Sonatas, in entirety and original form) played stepmania for the first time and could barely pass bemaniruler files (even though he was on .8 or .9 for most of them), and not the 10 footer ones either the 9s. Classical piano gives you an upper hand (who can play bemaniruler sims on their first day?) but nothing like this.

                                Comment

                                Working...