Your Reincarnation Score? *Death Reveals/Disregard Updates*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #91
    Thaor the great fo sho

    Comment

    • Skikamukazi
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 1394

      #92
      The reason the Disregard MA is so bad compared to Death Reveals is cause I played that round of Disregard about a week ago. The Death Reveals was played this afternoon. I made MA improvements over the week. Here, have some improved Uber Rave and StrangeProgram.









      My speed is good, and my MA is getting better.

      Oh, and I would post a vid if my PC wasn't a POS and I had a cam. But it is, and I don't.

      Comment

      • Zaghurim
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Apr 2005
        • 3664

        #93
        hey guys

        i sdp strangeprogram today
        i got better over night

        Comment

        • Skikamukazi
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 1394

          #94
          Cool, I got better over a week and a half'ish. Amazing things can happens when you whore yourself to a game.

          Comment

          • faynt
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 242

            #95
            Originally posted by Skikamukazi
            Cool, I got better over a week and a half'ish. Amazing things can happens when you whore yourself to a game.
            Originally posted by Skikamukazi
            Happy? I know I took forever, I haven't been able to play much lately.
            DAMNIT, Im confused =[

            Tier points: 459
            AAA's: 87 (lol)

            Comment

            • Skikamukazi
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 1394

              #96
              I only said that as an excuse because I was trying to whore all those songs. I was just buying time until I could pull it off.

              Comment

              • Thaor
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 378

                #97
                You came out of nowhere and tie/beat my Death Reveals score ? =D
                Not mentioning you beat my MA on Death Reveals, when I AAAAed Uber Rave.
                I'm sorry, I seriously need a video proof, or at least play them on SMO. E porco dio!
                E nun se po'!

                Zaghurim scrive:
                What the hell is porcoddio rofl
                Nima scrive:
                porco dio ?
                Omegix scrive:
                porcodio

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #98
                  lolz don't make me drive up to fairfax

                  if you're legit, then those are really, really, really, really good

                  Comment

                  • Anuj
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 5998

                    #99
                    hey yeah, play the songs on smo... even if you're using judge 1, nobody gives a fuck... I think you slowed the music down, so if you AA those songs on smo (even on j1 i dont give a fuck), it'd prove you're legit i think?


                    Comment

                    • Silver_Brian
                      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 5576

                      #100
                      Didn't he say he was trying to read better like C650?
                      Because those SS show C800... am I missing something?

                      Originally posted by Moogle-master
                      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                      Comment

                      • Zaghurim
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 3664

                        #101
                        Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                        Didn't he say he was trying to read better like C650?
                        Because those SS show C800... am I missing something?
                        Lol. Music rate FTW.

                        Comment

                        • Skikamukazi
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 1394

                          #102
                          I'll try to borrow a camera or something from a friend. Or, if you want , you can drive up to Fairfax and watch me play.

                          Thaor, I didn't come out of nowhere. I just recently started posting my scores.

                          As for SMO, I'll give it a shot. I don't like it because if effs up my timing even more. And don't slower music rates make your accuracy worse? Same for Increased rates, right? I don't really know. I'll do what I can to prove I'm legit. If I play them on SMO, I'll probably play J3 or J2. If I make a vid, then I don't have to worry about that.

                          And yeah, right now I read at C800. I WANT to be able to read at C650. I think lower Cmods provide better accuracy?

                          Comment

                          • zachisevil
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 79

                            #103
                            skicocksucker, you need to just quit posting in this forum. Srsly, this is my first post ever and im telling you this. plus i am zach so you should listen to me anyways, none of what you said makes sense. What i think you did is take random thoughts and mixed them up in your head and spewed them out onto this thread. So right now your pretty much making everybody look at your vomit which isnt nice. Also if you are legit then your retarded anyways so its a lose lose situation for you and your fired. bye

                            i like my women like i like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer

                            Comment

                            • emccky
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 4811

                              #104
                              I live 15 minutes away skika I can AA both of those songs. We should play SM some time. I can tell everyone whether he's bs or not

                              Comment

                              • StarmanSuper568
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 820

                                #105
                                I can't believe you guys didn't point this out.






                                Two different scores.

                                I call BS.

                                Comment

                                Working...