XXX madness reach feat. whiteboy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hr2
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2350

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: finger

    Flippus, you don't know anything.

    If it takes Reach 3 tries to pass it you CANNOT COME CLOSE TO IT.

    Comment

    • flippusmn
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 151

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: finger

      i just played it 32 times and heres the best i got.
      " /> and why is a2p even arguing with me, ive been even here longer than him and thats, what, 1/6 of the peiriod ive played sm. everone else can keep arguing i could care less but tell him to stfu.

      oh yeah this was spread, i couldnt pass it again index but i have gotten a b before on spread. i just gave up trying index and just played it 4 fingered. btw ive been playing index longer that spread.
      Parkour is my Busines, and Busines is good.
      Go to Urbanfreeflow.com and check out my friends and family (not like that but..

      Comment

      • SMGod
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1830

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: finger

        doesn't matter what you think about nemesis. but you shouldn't be one to talk emccky rofl (was joking around when I said 1/1 and stuff but still with your past).
        I'll try this later haven't felt lke playing too much hard stuff recently.

        Comment

        • Hr2
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2350

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: finger

          You played it 32 times on spread and you get a C, yet I pass it the first time I play it. You AA reality 1 handed, yet I can only B it 4 finger. Yeah you're so legit rofl, more like J1 L1 .5 speed double setup

          Comment

          • Sum_Boy
            Banned
            • Nov 2004
            • 5

            #50
            Re: RE: Re: RE: finger

            Originally posted by flippusmn
            and why is a2p even arguing with me, ive been even here longer than him
            o rly?

            Comment

            • Izzi
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2142

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: finger

              Hmm, i never even played the oni. I just figured it was fucking hard if whiteboy cant AA it.

              Comment

              • SMGod
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1830

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: finger

                anobody is easily the best indexer now

                Comment

                • emccky
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 4811

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: finger

                  nemesis must have been the biggest fluke ever :/ i still barely get under 100 and a few cbs every time.

                  Comment

                  • SMGod
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 1830

                    #54
                    I'm actually going to say that score is pretty bad (the MA/PA especially dunno about the cbs).
                    I haven't played this song but bluemystic AA'd it (ya 11 misses) but he tied your PA pretty damn easily and had close to your MA... And his speed is really slow. So if he can get that your MA/PA should really be alot better :S.

                    Comment

                    • RealLife
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 438

                      #55
                      Eggman has beaten it with 6 misses

                      Comment

                      • SMGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 1830

                        #56
                        I dunno about the cbs like I said I haven't tried it. The cbs might be good (not sure), BUT the MA/PA. People who have WAY less speed than you by far have gotten close to that MA/PA. So I'd think 45-50 atleast would be reasonable although can't say for sure without trying.

                        Comment

                        • Reach
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 7471

                          #57
                          It's not my best ma and pa on it. I was going for the full combo. I didn't even look at my ma/pa. I know I've gotten around 10 g on it and less perfects.

                          Whatever, atleast I'm on judge 4 :P

                          Comment

                          • Moogy
                            嗚呼
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 10303

                            #58
                            rofl sharpnel files

                            ps the actual name is [random japanese] (please listen with x rated videos mix!)
                            Plz visit my blog

                            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                            Comment

                            • Bursurk_Lurk
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 2360

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              rofl sharpnel files

                              ps the actual name is Highspeedstar (please listen with x rated videos mix!)
                              fixed

                              Comment

                              • SMGod
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1830

                                #60
                                that makes two of us just cause your timing blows its ok .
                                oh wait im on 6 too sometimes

                                Comment

                                Working...