Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
Just one good??? score? (And a few one hand)
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Lord_Ghaleon
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2004
Posts:
272
Share
Post
#16
07-28-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by
Anuj
I like girls XD
Dont we all? =P ('all' does not apply if you are a girl. XD)
Freaking insane Festival of Ghost. I repeat once and only once.
$#@%!@ Mines!
Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<
Comment
Post
Cancel
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8751
Share
Post
#17
07-28-2005, 03:01 AM
RE: Re: RE: Just one good??? score? (And a few one hand)
HOLY SHIT I never realized that the score was on Edit, not Oni. That's amazing...
EDIT: I'm talking about Festival of Ghosts.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
7471
Share
Post
#18
07-28-2005, 05:05 AM
RE: Re: RE: Just one good??? score? (And a few one hand)
But edit is actually easier once you get past the mines XD I can beat that score...not with 1 hand, but hey xD nice 1 handed scores.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Origamikid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
949
Share
Post
#19
07-28-2005, 09:04 AM
RE: Re: RE: Just one good??? score? (And a few one hand)
heh... yeh... and... the note-skin makes a big difference too IMO... I can't do it on default, but I can on flat lol...
AAA is insane o__O
tsutter
: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER
Anuj
: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER
banditcom
: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
banditcom
: XD
banditcom
: im not tsuttered
Comment
Post
Cancel
SMGod
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2003
Posts:
1830
Share
Post
#20
07-28-2005, 09:40 PM
RE: Re: RE: Just one good??? score? (And a few one hand)
Right Reach. I really doubt it especially not without cmod. I can AAAA oni easily
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment