Ghaleon's updated Photobucket, 20+ more pictures!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lord_Ghaleon
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 272

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

    Lol if you have more I'd be delighted if you shared them with me =O.

    I'm gonna add 3 more Rhapsodys to the album in a bit anyway.

    Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

    Comment

    • m1racle
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 265

      #32
      you passed that with almost 300 CBs... wtf.. rofl...?

      Comment

      • Lord_Ghaleon
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 272

        #33
        I'm trusting you're refering to the MSWGO screenie? XD Yeah its a pain when i index it, but i cant spread effectively for crap.

        Anyway changing the title, I just uploaded 25 more screenies to the photobucket, i'll link a few of em here.


        I thought i mightve A'd this but i got a bit lucky at the end.

        No comment

        I'm going to kill the first person that says go for the AAA <_<.

        *points to the above*

        Fun file, you should all try it sometime.

        Got close to AAing it earlier but came just short <_<.

        Wheee! <_<. Feel free to comment on anything you find in the topic or in the photobucket.

        EDIT: The album is now less cluttered. (aka. anything with a lower score than a recent screenie has been deleted, there were about 17 to purge and i may have missed some)

        Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

        Comment

        • StarmanSuper568
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 820

          #34
          Do Lab. FCed my first try yesterday

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #35
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill leve

            Originally posted by Lord_Ghaleon
            I'll also attempt any song that people want me to just for the hell of it <_<.

            *will kill ToshX if he says Blur*
            -ToshX requests to send C:\Program Files\Stepmania CVS\Songs\Blur\Blur.dwi to you, do you accept?-
            ---
            I can't pass Blur either. Well, I'm sure I CAN, but it would require a nice bit of mashing and whoring it over and over again.

            Comment

            • Lord_Ghaleon
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 272

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill

              ROFFLEMAO OMG I'm sigging that. XD.

              Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

              Comment

              • Spazzbite
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 2181

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill

                How the fuck do you not FC War Game, LOM, and Max300 after getting an A on Emerald Sword?

                I'm extremely skeptical of these scores.

                Originally posted by Quicker
                shades don't break unless you break them.

                Comment

                • Lord_Ghaleon
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 272

                  #38
                  Ghaleon's updated Photobucket, 20+ more pictures!

                  Hm? I thought i DID FC Max300, or i deleted the screenie where i did...

                  I'm uploading more scores in a bit since i got KBCI, i'll edit the topic title when they're all up.'

                  EDIT: Ok they're all up, feel free to have a look. Oh and here


                  SO...CLOSE....

                  Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                  Comment

                  Working...