Ghaleon's updated Photobucket, 20+ more pictures!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #16
    Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level again

    Originally posted by mattddr
    how the $*%# can you pass this and B black dragon heavy
    This song isn't even hard... I AA'd it first time ever playing it... same with black dragon =\


    Comment

    • Lord_Ghaleon
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 272

      #17
      Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level again

      Originally posted by Anuj
      Originally posted by mattddr
      how the $*%# can you pass this and B black dragon heavy
      This song isn't even hard... I AA'd it first time ever playing it... same with black dragon =\
      I repeat once again that i HAVENT gotten a B on Black Dragon heavy yet. <_<.

      I blame it on the refrain's steps.

      Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

        oh wait... you C'd black dragon HEAVY? I thought they meant oni...

        good mashing there, keep it up =\


        Comment

        • Lord_Ghaleon
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 272

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

          t___t what mashing? My hands are slow and my keyboard sucks and registers strokes slower.

          Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

          Comment

          • Anuj
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 5998

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

            whats mashing? its when you have no idea what keys to really hit, and you just hit random stuff hoping you hit the right keys...
            usually when you mash, you get scores like a D =P


            Comment

            • Lord_Ghaleon
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 272

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

              I didnt ask what mashing was =P. I know perfectly well what is it, otherwise i wouldnt have passed that Enemy Storm, Black Dragon wasnt mashing though.

              Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                Uh what.

                Are you sure you have the right Black Dragon? I can barely AA Enemy Storm and I can get a AAA with good MA on Black Dragon heavy.

                Comment

                • Lord_Ghaleon
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 272

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                  I'm only aware of one Black Dragon simfile, and it was made by DukAmok.

                  If you want to check the score you can view the link in my sig, but be prepared to see much suckiness.

                  Edit: I just attempted Oni Black Dragon to please oh master Anuj, cant pass it yet but at least the stupid annoying refrain is easier <_<.

                  Edit 2: Here, I got a B on it, you happy now? <_<.


                  Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                  Comment

                  • StarmanSuper568
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 820

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                    omg I A'd it. Damn streams. Good job though. (Yeah mine was a first try.)

                    Comment

                    • Lord_Ghaleon
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 272

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                      Nice job Starman.

                      Photobucket album has been updated with the addition of like 10 more songs by Rhapsody...dear god they sound so freaking godly.

                      I dont really think any of them are worth forum-linking to, and Rain of a Thousand Flames...god...I hated that, so freaking random. <_<.

                      I'll also attempt any song that people want me to just for the hell of it <_<.

                      *will kill ToshX if he says Blur*

                      Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                      Comment

                      • Anuj
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 5998

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                        Master Anuj? I love you too man =\


                        Comment

                        • Lord_Ghaleon
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 272

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                          Perhaps you will be master after I steal your speed stat with Disgaea hands <_<.

                          Uploaded a about 10 more to the account. Only one seems to be worthy.



                          Meh my friend made me play it as soon as he uploaded it to bms <_<.

                          Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                          Comment

                          • StarmanSuper568
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 820

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                            ONE FREAKIN' MISS (yes on Sepia)

                            96 mill :[ IT WAS A JUMP. I hit left right instead of up down. Rawr. First try.

                            Comment

                            • Lord_Ghaleon
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 272

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                              Aight I finally have 100 pictures on my photobucket, so I'll just pick a few random ones and show em off.

                              Like this! ^_^.


                              Yay finally, took like 15 tries cause i kept screwing up near the end.

                              The old A i had on there was a game glitch but this is real.

                              O_o...I COULDVE had a B if my index fingers didnt hurt like hell halfway through this.

                              Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                              Comment

                              • b00mbat0wer
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 368

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Remind me never to try this at my skill level ag

                                lol I don't think you have enough rhapsody simfiles :-*

                                Comment

                                Working...