Ageha and Aether ownage page 1, Hard songs on page 2! OMG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dantheman650
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 561

    #16
    People always tell me to play harder songs and then when I do no comments?

    =(

    Comment

    • justaguy
      Forum User
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 3566

      #17
      nj
      #TeamSwoll

      Comment

      • eVILPeeR
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 2284

        #18
        Those scores for the harder songs are so unbelievably unbalanced it isn't even funny. GBS is HORRIBLE, Gravity is actually pretty good, and the rest are so-so. But holy lord, wtf.

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #19
          rtpr is really, really bad :X gj on some of those though.

          Comment

          • dantheman650
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 561

            #20
            Well, my previous best for G/Bs had 49 misses. Nuff said?

            I think Micro Dream is better than all the rest, that song is really hard to FC index. And all of these are posted mainly for miss count improvement. Like RTPR went from about 35 to 15, Snow from 30ish to 9, BitA from 40 to 10, ect. So I'm getting better XD

            Comment

            • dantheman650
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 561

              #21


              woot

              Comment

              • eVILPeeR
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 2284

                #22
                Nice =( I can't MA those trills.. they're so stupid.
                I might be able to get under 30, though.

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #23
                  That's a massive MA jump on Aether Pressure, nice job.

                  Comment

                  Working...