The best thing to happen to Stepmania ever. I'm serious.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #16
    I forgot to download but I'm doing it now.

    Nima, be sure to replace one of the mp3's for when you get a miss. Have it say "Bullshit" Just like when you said bullshit when you got that first perf on your A vid.

    Comment

    • dantheman650
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 561

      #17
      XD

      That would make it so annoying to play hard songs

      Comment

      • omgwtfToph
        FFR Music Producers
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2004
        • 198

        #18
        Originally posted by SMGod
        nice lol
        p.s. Is it also possible to make your own mp3s for stuff like 1000 COMBOS etc. and insert them in? That would be funny. I want to make some retarded versions of it lol.
        Sure, just take an announcer pack and edit the 1000 combo sound. Remove all the other sounds if you want.

        ... I'm pretty sure there's a 1000 combo sound, right? >_>
        ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

        Comment

        • emccky
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 4811

          #19
          in most announcer packs it has a sound for every single combo O.O the guy/girl yells out 100 COMBO 200 COMBO 300 COMBO and stuff

          Comment

          • super-smashman
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 2638

            #20
            lol,I took a sound recording of my friend saying "What the hell! YOU CHEATED!" and I put it as my 1000 combo thing. I never get over 1000 because I end up laughing!

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #21
              Make 1337 combo mp3 please.

              Comment

              • super-smashman
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 2638

                #22
                I wonder if it would work if you added in a "gameplay 1337 combo" folder.

                Comment

                • eVILPeeR
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 2284

                  #23
                  I think I just got a new idea for a theme.
                  This is really cool though, awesome job, I love it.

                  Comment

                  • dantheman650
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 561

                    #24
                    Haha, thanks everyone. Glad everyone likes it!

                    Comment

                    • Kefit
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 1517

                      #25
                      IMPORTANT UPDATE:

                      http://nimasnaps.ytmnd.com/


                      Originally posted by seinno
                      and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                      Comment

                      • Ardor
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 312

                        #26
                        Haha, love it.

                        Comment

                        • chaostheory216
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 23

                          #27
                          i make my own stuff like this alot...my toasty is some extremely wimpy guy who pops out and it yells "ALL HAIL THE GIMP KING!". if you want to see the pic of the guy, its here, http://www.snowplains.org/ftp/pictur...m/macaroni.jpg

                          also, the assist tick is now me saying "CLAP"....its amazing....

                          Comment

                          • Anuj
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 5998

                            #28
                            ...clap on every arrow would get fucking annoying =\


                            Comment

                            • chaostheory216
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 23

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Anuj
                              ...clap on every arrow would get #$#ing annoying =\
                              its actually really entertaining... im about to change it to some thing ike "tic" because clap is too long and when it gets to faster stuff, it gets all fucked up. the opening screen for me now a logo sayin "PARAPHILIA MANIA!!!!1!11"...complete with a guitar scream i recorded... maybe i should go ahead and make my own theme....it would be fucked up tho...

                              Comment

                              Working...