FIRST SESSION OF FFR (R1) LEAGUE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • staroceanfreakx
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 1034

    #76
    1) Normal colors please
    2) Edit don't double post
    3) Grammar

    Synthlight wrote:
    You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
    IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
    StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
    IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
    IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
    IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

    Comment

    • AeRiSl0vEr12
      Actually BlueOctave
      • Nov 2003
      • 59

      #77
      Originally posted by staroceanfreakx
      1) Normal colors please
      2) Edit don't double post
      3) Grammar
      HMM.
      Y DUN J00 MAKE MEH? <3
      XP
      XDD
      AND I SEE NUFFIN WRONG WITH TEH COLOR CRIMSON.
      ITS PRETTY XD!
      SILLY BOY ^^

      Comment

      • emccky
        Banned
        • Apr 2004
        • 4811

        #78
        oh boy.

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #79
          Aeris: Pics?!

          Comment

          • AeRiSl0vEr12
            Actually BlueOctave
            • Nov 2003
            • 59

            #80
            Originally posted by banditcom
            Aeris: Pics?!
            I HAVE THEM, YES.
            AM I GOING TO SHOW YOU? PROBABLY NOT.
            XD!
            <3~

            Comment

            • Anuj
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 5998

              #81
              You can FC uberrave? Sure, with 10000 boos maybe...
              If you can FC uberrave, you shouldn't be whining about stalled out and sushi bars...
              Whatever, I'll see what your sushi score was and see if that is the score that somebody who can FC uberrave would be getting...


              Comment

              • flyingsmeditor
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 597

                #82
                Anuj, that don't mean shit, I can FC uberrave and Cia rave. I got below 10 misses, on Stalled out, but i'm not going to tell direct answers.
                ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                Comment

                • DukAmok
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1841

                  #83
                  ok im not as bad at ffr as i thought. but it still wasnt easy. i had to play visually, which is like...hard.

                  Comment

                  • flyingsmeditor
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 597

                    #84
                    Yeah, because you are a fucking Auditoral player.. You can automatically tell if a song is offbeat. I have to play it like 3 times. XD
                    ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #85
                      I'm not going to rush you Anuj, but the deadline set for April 13, is kinda too long. I already sent my score in and from what I see on the first page, not alot of people has submitted thier scores. So I'm proposing you move the deadline up to say April 9th? This gives everyone a week to get thier scores in.

                      Comment

                      • emccky
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4811

                        #86
                        Originally posted by flyingsmeditor
                        Anuj, that don't mean (#$%, I can FC uberrave and Cia rave. I got below 10 misses, on Stalled out, but i'm not going to tell direct answers.
                        you can't fc uber rave, your best score on it is 850,000 or something, i just looked it up. Your score is 1,350,000 CIA rave, which isn't a FC.. gj lying

                        Comment

                        • flyingsmeditor
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 597

                          #87
                          Second'd. I was going to post something about that soon.
                          ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                          Comment

                          • emccky
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 4811

                            #88
                            uh.. you typed that retard.

                            Comment

                            • staroceanfreakx
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 1034

                              #89
                              He was seconding chromer's post. And uh Stalled out is WAYYYYYYYYYYY easier than CIA and Uber.

                              Synthlight wrote:
                              You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                              IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                              StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                              IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                              IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                              IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #90
                                Yeah, WTF Flyings, <10 miss on Stalled, and FC Uber and CIA? XD

                                And I third Chromer's idea. Otherwise this will take too long =/ And I think you should give pardons for people who ask for them. That way it's no longer than it needs to be.

                                Comment

                                Working...