FIRST SESSION OF FFR (R1) LEAGUE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • harrythecabledude
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 315

    #151
    OK, just getting back from kentucky today, I will have to drop outta the league. Not enough time in my life anymore. Plus, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SCREENSHOT MY STUFF. Sorry for any confusion I may generate.




    [/COLOR]


    Originally posted by -Tibs-
    harry knows what hes talking about

    Comment

    • Sickminded978
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 429

      #152
      To be honest, the main reason I left was because I'm lazy and don't feel like e-mailing a screenshot.

      =(
      niga pat
      is back
      with a hat
      \"o rly\"
      ya cuz ur fat
      Originally posted by rman91
      What\'s notepad?

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #153
        link me to it then :P


        Comment

        • Sickminded978
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 429

          #154
          K, I'll edit this post in about 20 minutes or so with a picture.
          I don't care if people see my crappy score.
          =(
          (I'm back in, by the way)

          K, here it is.
          http://img25.exs.cx/img25/5928/1stmatchchromer5fw.jpg

          EDIT (2nd edit, really): Wanted to say thanks Anuj for telling me to link you to it. <3
          niga pat
          is back
          with a hat
          \"o rly\"
          ya cuz ur fat
          Originally posted by rman91
          What\'s notepad?

          Comment

          • Anuj
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 5998

            #155
            Updated wins/losses...
            If you didn't submit a score, you get a zero... you still have a good 4 hours to submit it, so hurry the fuck up...


            Comment

            • emccky
              Banned
              • Apr 2004
              • 4811

              #156
              +1 with a bad score w00t :P

              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #157
                K, the first round of the FFR league is over... I'll post the information for the next round tomorrow... when I wake up... which is probably 14 hours or so? Alright, good luck guys!


                Comment

                Working...