u'd be suprised how little mashing is actually involved jimerax...
1 handed, the best i have to offer +new score pg 3
Collapse
X
-
for 4 finger, playing songs you can A and pushing until you AA is more effective because you work your mental capabilities (basically how many arrows you can interpret and accurately hit per second)... For example, my fingers are slow as hell comapared to a lot of people, but since I can interpret/hit arrows almost as fast as I can mash, I am still faster than a lot of other people...
For playing one handed though, playing songs you can barely pass might have more of an effect because one handed play requires more strength and endurance and playing that way would increase your physical speed more than your mental speed... just a guess...tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER
Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER
banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
banditcom: XD
banditcom: im not tsutteredComment



Comment