1 handed, the best i have to offer +new score pg 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sickminded978
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 429

    #16
    Could you do that song again but when u get done of the song could you put up a pic of your results in here
    No one cares about the damn simfile already.


    Good scores CUJO, one handed is pretty hard to get used to, you're at least 30 times better than I could ever be one handed.
    niga pat
    is back
    with a hat
    \"o rly\"
    ya cuz ur fat
    Originally posted by rman91
    What\'s notepad?

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #17
      Wow dude, those are some really nice One-handed scores. No wonder you were able to last 10.5 hours on Endless mode.

      Awesome scores, keep posting.

      Comment

      • SSCUJO
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 332

        #18
        will do.. thanks for the input everyone

        Comment

        • SSCUJO
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 332

          #19


          im running out of ideas.. anything else u guys might like to see me try..

          Comment

          • zajac
            aka uAnimals
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2003
            • 4050

            #20
            This Saturday after work I'm going to play Stepmania after not playing for a month and I'll try to see how I match up against those scores... I play one-handed as well... GJ I suppose...
            Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
            We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

            Comment

            • gforze
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2004
              • 356

              #21
              nice scores dude. Didnt i play with you back in SMLan? im not sure but gj
              semper ubi sub ubi

              Comment

              • SSCUJO
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 332

                #22
                yea i think so gforze

                Comment

                • SSCUJO
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 332

                  #23
                  ok this was first try.. just to see how i would do...





                  hard on the wirst but i know i could do better.. it just hurts to try....

                  oh yea still looking for ideas or requests.. im open to anything...

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #24
                    Try Girl Boy Song on oni. That'll keep you busy for a while.

                    Comment

                    • tnyhwk900
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4106

                      #25
                      You need to back down. This stuff you are playing is above your level right now. You should be playing songs that you can A or AA, not barely pass.

                      Comment

                      • Tank101
                        I V vi iii IV I IV V
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2082

                        #26
                        Try some Toph stuff.
                        His simfiles helped me get better one handed.

                        Comment

                        • SSCUJO
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 332

                          #27
                          Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                          You need to back down. This stuff you are playing is above your level right now. You should be playing songs that you can A or AA, not barely pass.
                          songs that i can A or AA are stuff i warm up with..

                          the stuff i post i feel are more acocmplishments but if you want me to post a screen of a song i can A or AA telling me something you think is good enough for me to do that would be a good idea snice i can A or AA so much...




                          theres girl boy song..

                          and terminator i don't think i will be able to pass becasue with the way i play (1 hand 3 finger) i use 1 finger for both the up and down key so when a freeze comes in the up or down possition i either have to let the freeze go or let the arrows go...

                          EDIT: dling toph origonals right now

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #28
                            Lol yeah I edited my post.

                            Although I can B The Terminator.

                            Like I said, get Toph's simfiles.

                            Comment

                            • Kefit
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 1517

                              #29
                              Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                              You need to back down. This stuff you are playing is above your level right now. You should be playing songs that you can A or AA, not barely pass.
                              What the hell are you talking about?

                              Playing songs that you can barely beat is the single fastest way to get better at this game. Constanly playing stuff you can easily AA doesn't really do much for your skill.


                              Originally posted by seinno
                              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Kefit
                                Originally posted by tnyhwk900
                                You need to back down. This stuff you are playing is above your level right now. You should be playing songs that you can A or AA, not barely pass.
                                What the hell are you talking about?

                                Playing songs that you can barely beat is the single fastest way to get better at this game. Constanly playing stuff you can easily AA doesn't really do much for your skill.
                                I don't think mashing training is the fastest way to get better, but still good way to train the speed.

                                Comment

                                Working...