OH MY FUCKING GOD (lol more new stuff)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rydenHS
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 468

    #46
    *falls on floor and dies*


    Comment

    • ThEclipse
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1641

      #47
      Yeah the great count was lol cause it's more than half of the MA.



      But yeah I wanna see an indexer beat this score.

      Comment

      • DukAmok
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1841

        #48
        Originally posted by ThEclipse
        But yeah I wanna see an indexer beat this score.
        i dont have the sim at the moment, but ill see what i can do once i get it. in other words i wont be able to match the score most likely, but who knos i might come close.

        Comment

        • ThEclipse
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1641

          #49
          Originally posted by DukAmok
          Originally posted by ThEclipse
          But yeah I wanna see an indexer beat this score.
          i dont have the sim at the moment, but ill see what i can do once i get it. in other words i wont be able to match the score most likely, but who knos i might come close.
          Well last time I saw reach post a score of it and he got an A and he thought it was unbeatable so =/

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #50
            reach thinks all his index scores are unbeatable XD
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            Working...