OH MY FUCKING GOD (lol more new stuff)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • banditcom
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 6243

    #31
    Damn, nice! O_O

    Comment

    • ThEclipse
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1641

      #32
      Originally posted by DukAmok
      post your UGS score.
      The 2 perfect one?

      I already posted that.

      Unless you mean Oni....

      Comment

      • DukAmok
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1841

        #33
        no you didnt post the 2 perfs on here.

        btw hayden said you were banned. did you get unbanned?

        Comment

        • ThEclipse
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1641

          #34
          Originally posted by DukAmok
          no you didnt post the 2 perfs on here.

          btw hayden said you were banned. did you get unbanned?
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hlight=#358900
          Yeah, you must have just missed it.


          Yeah i'm unbanned, now.

          Comment

          • DukAmok
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1841

            #35
            oh hmm i guess i forgot about that one. i just saw it on bstyle and thought it was a new score.

            Comment

            • ThEclipse
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1641

              #36

              Any better?




              anyways, some other stuff:

              GOD THIS HURTS LIKE A FUCKING BITCH~!!!!!!!!!



              I think this was better then my older scores on this, no AA though =/



              250 bpm, I could probably FC this, but i always fuck up on one pattern at the end :<



              Other stuff:
              B on Eruption (gay trills)
              2 miss on Reach's Mindblowin

              Comment

              • Sickminded978
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 429

                #37
                Nice scores Eclipse, that Ice Climb3 is an awesome improvement.
                2 misses on Reach's Mind Blowing is...Really good, so good job on that too!

                You should try NVLM's Eleventh Hour (SHD Mix) or whatever...It's something like The Terminator and I'm curious as to what you could get, haha.

                Great scores Eclipse!
                niga pat
                is back
                with a hat
                \"o rly\"
                ya cuz ur fat
                Originally posted by rman91
                What\'s notepad?

                Comment

                • DukAmok
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1841

                  #38


                  oh shi its natalie portman.

                  but yeah, nice work eclipse.

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #39
                    I just want you to know I have an A on nvlm's OML. That will be all.

                    Comment

                    • tnyhwk900
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4106

                      #40
                      Originally posted by ThEclipse
                      2 miss on Reach's Mindblowin
                      -______________-

                      I want some fucking proof on this.

                      Incredible stuff otherwise.

                      Comment

                      • ThEclipse
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1641

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Benny1
                        I just want you to know I have an A on nvlm's OML. That will be all.
                        well, I probably could, if I whored it but this keyboard is like horrible for stuff like this, so I'm happy with what I get.

                        Yeah, maybe i'll play Mindblowin again and i'll post the score, I want to improve it some.

                        Comment

                        • ThEclipse
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1641

                          #42
                          Alright, so my other mindblowin score was only 2 miss, but there were tons of goods, so :<


                          but here's another score I got

                          Comment

                          • Anuj
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 5998

                            #43
                            I'm liking the MA...


                            Comment

                            • eVILPeeR
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 2284

                              #44
                              That is the most retarded Mindblowin' score I've ever seen, so props to you on that.

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #45
                                Exactly only MA is good, it's really hard to do like that.

                                Comment

                                Working...