hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falconsfan14
    Banned
    • Jan 2005
    • 2183

    #16
    RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

    yeah i was just throwing something out there. i might want to learn spread but im not sure, pro's amd con's anyone?

    Comment

    • emccky
      Banned
      • Apr 2004
      • 4811

      #17
      RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

      pro's your hands aren't clumped together. i play spread... con's i guess its hard to do drills with your one hand whatever

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #18
        RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

        That would be pretty hard index compared to one hand unless you were really fast.

        Comment

        • falconsfan14
          Banned
          • Jan 2005
          • 2183

          #19
          RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

          question: is it harder that way than 2 hand and how have i been lately?

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

            Aight this is sort of getting off-topic.

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #21
              RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

              http://tsutter.cjb.net lol
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • Reishiro
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 182

                #22
                RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

                wut
                Find a new sig .. deleted.

                Comment

                • falconsfan14
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 2183

                  #23
                  RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

                  lol sorry, how many tries did it take you to do it?

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #24
                    RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

                    First try. I might try it again tommorow.

                    And shut up everyone.

                    Comment

                    • tsutter
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 2371

                      #25
                      Re: RE: hey guys i thought UGS was like impossible lolz

                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      http://tsutter.cjb.net lol
                      lol
                      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                      Comment

                      Working...