Post your Moogy UGS (long) scores here... All of you.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Braydz
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 92

    #16
    Almost midnight, dog tired... I cannot pass this song at the moment, and I doubt I will be able to tomorrow morning.

    Comment

    • Benny1
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 1147

      #17
      let me try to pass this again, I saw what I think is the last note, and i got really pissed off when I failed :<.

      Comment

      • emccky
        Banned
        • Apr 2004
        • 4811

        #18
        i'm better then tsutter lol.

        Comment

        • justaguy
          Forum User
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2004
          • 3566

          #19
          then, lol
          #TeamSwoll

          Comment

          • Braydz
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 92

            #20
            It is now 10.30am, and I finally beat it. I got a C.

            Comment

            • mattddr
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 827

              #21
              I failed it 3 times because I suck

              Comment

              • Spazzbite
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 2181

                #22
                First try. 4 fingers.


                Originally posted by Quicker
                shades don't break unless you break them.

                Comment

                • Moogy
                  嗚呼
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10303

                  #23
                  I added heavy steps without the super 24ths.

                  Plz visit my blog

                  ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #24
                    Originally posted by SMGod
                    The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.
                    Fixed (literally). The s in "dogs" is necessary.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #25
                      The ending is the worst, offbeat, most poorly made thing i've seen in awhile =/

                      One for the combo and ma, pa

                      one for the cb's



                      Comment

                      • Moogy
                        嗚呼
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 10303

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        I added heavy steps without the super 24ths.

                        http://bemanistyle.com/sims/simfile.php?id=9188
                        And...

                        Plz visit my blog

                        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                        Comment

                        • staroceanfreakx
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 1034

                          #27
                          Mine was similar to Spazz's. =(. I can beat it later though.

                          Synthlight wrote:
                          You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                          StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                          Comment

                          • Motoko125
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 691

                            #28
                            Meh, I don't really like the song so I have no urge to do better:

                            Comment

                            • flyingsmeditor
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 597

                              #29
                              Benny felt special. He made a whole new topic. XD
                              ~AKA~ RavenLynn

                              Comment

                              Working...