So I played some DDR today.. (BMR's V Vid P.2 Feet P.4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #16
    Legend Road? PSMO would murder me.. I could probably get up to atleast the 2nd last stage. (Which is what.. LoM or something.. can't remember).

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #17
      Okay well, I just put Legend Road onto my courses list on SM and I'll try it out and see how far I can get. Chances are I'll be having a good stamina day and I'll own it just like everyday so far xD
      PSMO will murder me though =(

      Comment

      • eVILPeeR
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 2284

        #18

        YESSS! NEW SCORES x2.
        PS - I'm now using the original DDR timings.. 0.03 seconds Perfect window, etc.

        EDIT: Whoops =p not 30 seconds..

        Comment

        • eVILPeeR
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 2284

          #19
          OK - As the topic suggests I'm requesting videos. I might get someone to come and shoot the vid for me to show me playing and to show the screen at the same time, but yea. I'll make a video of whatever you want.

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #20
            FCing 10 footer songs on the pad is pretty good anyway.

            Comment

            • eVILPeeR
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 2284

              #21
              I did the impossible xD I passed BMR's V with a very nice A, the PA sucks though. 169/0/0/12
              I caught it on video with sound, and nice quality, you can see the screen perfectly and hear the steps and everything perfectly etc etc.
              I need somebody to host it, so SOMEONE.. ANYONE! Host this elite video =(

              Comment

              • iopq
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 569

                #22
                Originally posted by eVILPeeR

                YESSS! NEW SCORES x2.
                PS - I'm now using the original DDR timings.. 30 seconds Perfect window, etc.
                I don't think I would get any less than AA on ANY song with 30 second perfect window

                Comment

                • eVILPeeR
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 2284

                  #23
                  Oh whoops.
                  0.03 Perfect window I meant

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #24

                    Comment

                    • SMGod
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1830

                      #25
                      that's no bar... V no bar is hard

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #26
                        Whoa, you maintained a 683 combo on bmr's V. Pretty damn nice. Try playing apersons Omega, J219 or something.

                        Comment

                        • Anuj
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 5998

                          #27
                          I can imagine j219 would be piss easy... thats just me though


                          Comment

                          • SMGod
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 1830

                            #28
                            I played J219 at anuj's house and it was REALLY easy imo.

                            Comment

                            • modarius
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 549

                              #29
                              Very nice, I don't have anywhere near the stamina to do that. What kind of pad do you have?

                              Comment

                              • eVILPeeR
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 2284

                                #30
                                Red Octane metal pad =)

                                Comment

                                Working...