Do I have the record for most scores in 1 topic yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzi
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2142

    #76
    ive posted like 34 scores in a row on my first post of the thread so i win

    Comment

    • staroceanfreakx
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1034

      #77
      There are WAY more than 34 scores in here XD.

      3 accuracy scores.


      I can't believe it took me 5 tries to do this :/


      1st try


      2nd try, I don't wanna play it again it pissed me off too much.

      Synthlight wrote:
      You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
      IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
      StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
      IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
      IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
      IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

      Comment

      • Flyings-1handedwhore
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 48

        #78
        Originally posted by Izzi
        ive posted like 34 scores in a row on my first post of the thread so i win

        Latest sims:

        Comment

        • eVILPeeR
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 2284

          #79
          Wow, some of your scores don't match up at all. 9 perfects war game but 12 on quasar? Weird..
          Oh well. Nice job.

          Comment

          • staroceanfreakx
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 1034

            #80
            Uhhh I've played WG about a total of 5 times ever, and that was the first time I played it in months...I play Quasar almost everytime I play online because there is always some n00b who has only officials and Quasar.

            Synthlight wrote:
            You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
            IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
            StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
            IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
            IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
            IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

            Comment

            Working...