Do I have the record for most scores in 1 topic yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • staroceanfreakx
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 1034

    #46

    Don't know how it's record #1, but whatever.


    I'm still slow as hell


    Benny is insane at this song...and index too o_O.


    Still slow...


    HOLY SHIT MA but 4 greats instead of 2. I'm still wtfing at that MA.

    Synthlight wrote:
    You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
    IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
    StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
    IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
    IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
    IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

    Comment

    • staroceanfreakx
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1034

      #47

      I always forget where the 32nds are and I'm not ready for them >_<


      I A'ed it


      This is my record on the online one, I don't know if it beats my offline one so I'm posting anyway.


      O_______O. Insane for me.


      2 400+ combos, really good, but I fucked up the ending.

      Synthlight wrote:
      You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
      IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
      StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
      IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
      IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
      IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

      Comment

      • Izzi
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 2142

        #48
        im hopeing this is 4 fingered

        Comment

        • illezt
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 368

          #49
          He plays 4-finger, but why are you "hoping"? I can beat all those scores on index.

          Nice scores starocean, you're getting a lot better

          Comment

          • staroceanfreakx
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 1034

            #50
            WOW. We were playing online and we played FOTS 2 times and reality 2 times, so I decided to test my speed and I was most impressed with myself


            SDG Woo!


            This better guys?


            Damn 24648424846 stuff.


            If I whored this I could FC except for the 32nds.


            Non-Cmod w00t!


            Good MA, same CBs and pretty much same PA.


            BIG jump.

            And now the online scores (these were before the above scores)


            There I did it again, I'm not FUCKING BS bandit.


            Stupid jacks.


            It was missing the last 6 or so notes, so I think it would've been my record. Seems like a low CB count. That damn SMOnline glitch.

            Synthlight wrote:
            You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
            IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
            StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
            IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
            IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
            IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

            Comment

            • Anuj
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 5998

              #51
              Work on IASW, Reality, Girl Boy Song, and Speedcore... the rest look alright though... Put priority on IASW... with the kinda timing you have, you should NOT have 17 greats... wtf :P


              Comment

              • SMGod
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 1830

                #52
                holy crap I'm dying and I have a lab at 8:00am tomorrow meaning I have to wake up before 7:00am to get there on time :S. But I still have like half this fucking huge ass bio lab to finish :S ughhh... I just wanna sleep

                Comment

                • linus
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2417

                  #53
                  Stop posting random stuff in the thread, you God of stupidity.
                  er wtf starocean is a he i thought he's a she lol
                  Nice score there, I'm glad that you played my s-esc =D...
                  gone.

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #54
                    Your s-esc sucks along with the rest of your gay simfiles =p
                    Just kidding.

                    Nice job starocean =) Those scores are looking pretty good...

                    Comment

                    • Izzi
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 2142

                      #55
                      yea i can do better on index as well

                      Comment

                      • Anuj
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 5998

                        #56
                        rofl @ izzi


                        Comment

                        • staroceanfreakx
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 1034

                          #57
                          Played, got some good scores, and one total OWNAGE score.


                          Meh, shoulda FCed.


                          3rd try ever.


                          5th try ever.


                          Stupid jacks are way too fast still.


                          I haven't played this in at least 3 months, was going for AAA after seeing a AAA of it in someone's topic. Only played it once though so I should get it tomorrow or something.


                          I thought I was gonna get the FC, really good combo at least.

                          Uh oh guys...




















                          Snap.

                          Synthlight wrote:
                          You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                          StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                          IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                          Comment

                          • eVILPeeR
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 2284

                            #58
                            Nice o___O

                            Comment

                            • tsutter
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 2371

                              #59
                              NICE!

                              You're getting really good dude, keep it up. Ride on the Light is pretty weak though :\
                              [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                              Comment

                              • Anuj
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 5998

                                #60
                                I hate you XD


                                Comment

                                Working...