I officially end my indexing career.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThEclipse
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1641

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing career.

    ...


    If you couldn't pass Moon Child with index then, wow...

    Comment

    • tnyhwk900
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4106

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing career.

      I went back and tried it, and got a B with index. So, correction:

      It's cool getting A's on songs I couldn't do well on before. =D

      Comment

      • Boneti
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 313

        #18
        welcome to the dark side =P
        boneti12345: youre a blind speedwhore hidden in the closet
        OrigamiKid86: LOL

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #19
          Now you'll get to your potential, I'm much better on 4 finger than on index. Its the best way to play if you like bragging. What can't you get down on 4 finger so far? I've been good with trills unlike most 4 finger players, can you still do them fine?

          Comment

          • tnyhwk900
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4106

            #20
            I suck at the 4242 and 8686 trills, of course. Otherwise, I'm progressing well. My speed got a lot better from just an hour of playing.

            Comment

            • justaguy
              Forum User
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 3566

              #21
              gay
              #TeamSwoll

              Comment

              • Velious
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 1405

                #22
                just play both styles
                its alot funner being able to enjoy all types of sims
                Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                Where do u get quasar
                Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                Comment

                • justaguy
                  Forum User
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 3566

                  #23
                  wtf is a funner
                  #TeamSwoll

                  Comment

                  • Velious
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 1405

                    #24
                    ur mom

                    -☼.☼-
                    Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                    Where do u get quasar
                    Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                    Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing career.

                      multi style is cool, you can also try with one-handed.

                      Comment

                      • Anuj
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 5998

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing career.

                        Are you kidding me? I'm better than you on moonchild with my indexes? o_O
                        Crazy :P


                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing career.

                          Originally posted by jimerax
                          multi style is cool, you can also try with one-handed.
                          We've tried one handed. That was WAY back near the start of the FFR game. After about 2 months of one handed playing we went to index. For me it was for about a year, then I went to 4 finger.

                          Comment

                          • Cenright
                            You thought I was a GUY?!
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 3139

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I officially end my indexing car

                            I am alright at the straight 4 finger method.
                            I learned differently though, because I am on a Microsoft Natural keyboard, with the 4 arrow keys clumped together. Now it is the only thing I find comfortable.

                            I use a crossover method.
                            Right now your fingers are labeled 4286 so 4242 and 8686 are the one hand trills. Well if I were to do it my way, my fingers would be labeled 4628, so my one hand trills are 4646 and 2828.

                            Yes your right hand is sticking of to the right, and so it isn't comfortable.
                            Angle the keyboard so that it goes from the back left of the desk to the front right, so both hands are at an inward angle.

                            A Microsoft Natural keyboard is comfortable because your wrists are apart, and they are angled towards each other.
                            I used the same concept for my finger placement.
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                            Comment

                            • SMGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 1830

                              #29
                              why don't you try learning multiple styles like me and reach?

                              Comment

                              • banditcom
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 6243

                                #30
                                GJ on joining the 4 finger group.

                                Comment

                                Working...