Dear Index Players... IT'S OVER ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justaguy
    Forum User
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 3566

    #31
    insane jack score !
    #TeamSwoll

    Comment

    • illezt
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 368

      #32
      Sick scores.

      Comment

      • UWSTopGun
        Banned
        • Nov 2004
        • 668

        #33
        How does your MA suddenly skyrocket?

        Comment

        • TehWhack
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2003
          • 766

          #34
          Originally posted by UWSTopGun
          How does your MA suddenly skyrocket?
          It didn't exactly "skyrocket", it maybe just shot up a little.

          I haven't played any of those sims before (unless if you count the fact that I've played the unfixed Quasar) and they're all easy. I could probably play more songs JUST for MA, but I like to play a variety of songs. If you look at my delirium (and maybe OML), you can also see that my MA hasn't exactly "skyrocketed"

          As for speed, that's gone up quite a bit, hence the pass on Frenzy (constant 16ths at 290 BPM).
          Oh hay I used to play ITG

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #35
            those songs are pretty easy to MA, jack is just an awesome score though
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            • Spazzbite
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 2181

              #36
              I beat you by a single perfect on Jack. Sorry TehWhack

              Originally posted by Quicker
              shades don't break unless you break them.

              Comment

              • justaguy
                Forum User
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 3566

                #37
                ajajja wtf, how are you people so good at jack XD
                #TeamSwoll

                Comment

                • TehWhack
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 766

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Spazzbite
                  I beat you by a single perfect on Jack. Sorry TehWhack
                  WITHOUT a Cmod ?
                  Oh hay I used to play ITG

                  Comment

                  • Spazzbite
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 2181

                    #39
                    Originally posted by TehWhack
                    Originally posted by Spazzbite
                    I beat you by a single perfect on Jack. Sorry TehWhack
                    WITHOUT a Cmod ?
                    I even did it on 4x, you 5x bastard. I can't find the screen, so I'm just going to have to do it again.

                    PS: I will never EVER EVER EVER post ANY scores with a Cmod, or edited speeds, just the standard speed list.

                    Originally posted by Quicker
                    shades don't break unless you break them.

                    Comment

                    • DukAmok
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1841

                      #40
                      spazz: gl on most 230bpm+ songs. its kind of a gray zone where 3x is a little fast and 2x is a little slow. but other than that i usually just use 3x+4x for most everything.

                      Comment

                      • TehWhack
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 766

                        #41
                        Well, you can expect me to whip out better records for all 3 of those, since I only downloaded this today. I won't go down without a fight Spazz
                        Oh hay I used to play ITG

                        Comment

                        Working...