Dear Index Players... IT'S OVER ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Velious
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 1405

    #16
    WTF, everyones delirium pwns me, oh well, thats some really nice MA on delirium, the OML is pretty good but 2 greats? :P never played tama..
    Originally posted by The_White_Angel
    Where do u get quasar
    Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
    Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

    Comment

    • TehWhack
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2003
      • 766

      #17
      Hold the phone !!!! TehWhack has finally done a hard song

      2nd try on Frenzy



      Next Up: Most likely Eruption or Demon Driver.
      Oh hay I used to play ITG

      Comment

      • DukAmok
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1841

        #18
        by hard i dont think people meant really fast streams. more like double stepping type things, like Vanish or tophs moon child or something.

        Comment

        • TehWhack
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2003
          • 766

          #19
          UPDATE !!!!!!!!

          Demon Driver: INSANE !!!! Even though it's not really an AA, but I WILL AA this soon.
          Crossroad: ARRRGGG I am cursed on this song, no matter how many times I play it (a lot) I always get 2 greats.
          Speedcore Dandy: ok well, I tried this and just whipped out a score, I'll be able to do much better on this later. (no Emccky, you can't comment on this)



          Oh hay I used to play ITG

          Comment

          • UWSTopGun
            Banned
            • Nov 2004
            • 668

            #20
            Heh work on SpeedCore, I can A pretty much every time and Ive only AA'd 2 times.

            Comment

            • Omegix
              free tsutter
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2004
              • 883

              #21
              Hello mother fucking speedcore dandy.

              Comment

              • Velious
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 1405

                #22
                Hello motha #$#er speedcore dandy
                fix'd
                Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                Where do u get quasar
                Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                Comment

                • TehWhack
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 766

                  #23
                  Does that mean it's really bad or just because you made the file Omegix <_<?
                  Oh hay I used to play ITG

                  Comment

                  • Omegix
                    free tsutter
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 883

                    #24
                    :<

                    Comment

                    • TehWhack
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 766

                      #25
                      :O
                      Oh hay I used to play ITG

                      Comment

                      • staroceanfreakx
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 1034

                        #26
                        Those are lyrics from the song. Nice job on Speedcore, haven't played the other 2.

                        Synthlight wrote:
                        You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                        StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                        Comment

                        • TehWhack
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 766

                          #27
                          I downloaded arch's megapack today......

                          AND OMG WTF BBQ you're all in for a surprise...

                          Quasar: Not bad for 3rd try, I'll do better on it later.
                          War Game: Same as Quasar, I'll AAAA this eventually.
                          Jack: OMFG !!!! IT'S OVER INDEXERS!!!




                          And Finally....



                          Are you Ready?



                          INSANE JACK SCORE !!!!! NO CMODS!!! JUST 100% OWNAGE!!!



                          Oh hay I used to play ITG

                          Comment

                          • MonkeyMan00
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 28

                            #28
                            WTSHIZZLE

                            Comment

                            • DukAmok
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1841

                              #29
                              jack is very nice =0 i have to switch to one handed to do the jacks. nice job!

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #30
                                Damn, you have 1 perfect less than me on War Game.

                                Good job.

                                Comment

                                Working...