I think I broke my hand...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzi
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2142

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

    then post a judge one score

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

      1. I don't need to
      2. I don't want to
      3. STFU

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

        What the hell? How are you getting so good so fast? I wish I could progress like you.

        Comment

        • Izzi
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2142

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

          also i dont really care, just making suggestions

          Comment

          • qualy
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 864

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

            I'll get that score on a cmod tomorrow or maybe next weekend.

            You just wait, tank. XD

            i wil win 2nd plac intarweb wit u

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

              Never!

              I will have the FC before you.

              Comment

              • Torlock
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 475

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                He didn't really get that good that fast. He just refuses to post any scores that he doesn't think kick major ass.

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                  I dont see how thats humanly possible on one hand
                  Lol

                  But good nonetheless, i think i should go find that song....
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                    Picture of my hand after playing.

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                      You've been punished deeply for almost FCing Gravity. You play left handed?

                      Comment

                      • Tank101
                        I V vi iii IV I IV V
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2082

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                        Nope, right handed.

                        Comment

                        • tnyhwk900
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4106

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                          WHAT THE HELL... That beats my score. By a LOT. I've known you to be legit, but I'm smelling some BS here.

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                            Wtf? Why is everyone calling bs? I've never made a bs score.

                            I'm gonna make a video soon, like it really matters though, there's always a way to fake a score.

                            Comment

                            • Torlock
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 475

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                              I'm guessing maybe if you would bathe once in awhile you wouldn't be smelling sh1t.

                              Comment

                              • qualy
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 864

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: I think I broke my hand...

                                lol bs

                                Naw, jk. Seriously though, tank has no reason to post a bs score. He's very good at jumps, which you can see from his scores from songs with lots of jumps. Plus, it's on a cmod which makes bmr's gravity a hell of a lot easier.

                                Lay off guys. :/

                                Comment

                                Working...