I'm new here.. [New Scores*8][Run Away, 56k!]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #46


















    Okay.. hory sheets guys. Check out those scores. They OWN you o.o
    Eh.. my skill is back, and better then ever

    Comment

    • tsutter
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2371

      #47
      Yay EP!

      SMLAN was fun >_> <_< nice scores.
      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

      Comment

      • Omegix
        free tsutter
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2004
        • 883

        #48
        yea I owned you all though LOLOLOL

        Comment

        • Anuj
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 5998

          #49
          My Tougen0 and Max 600 scores win XDXDXD


          Comment

          • Origamikid
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 949

            #50
            Not fair. Your accuracy surpasses mine and always will xD Crazy
            tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

            Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

            banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
            banditcom: XD
            banditcom: im not tsuttered

            Comment

            • fusi0n
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2158

              #51
              I want to SMLAN

              :'(

              Otaku MA seems kind of low but good job, I don't have any of the others as usuall

              Comment

              • Nima
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2003
                • 3526

                #52
                nice
                DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                Comment

                • Anuj
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 5998

                  #53
                  Origamikid... turn off blind then... I played boomerang on blind (i had sdp on normal) and got like 80 perfs AAA =\


                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #54
                    Here's some new scores I got today. Quite impressive if you ask me.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • linus
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2417

                      #55
                      Jack, RTPR, Release your mind score are horrible...good job on the others though...maybe i should sharpen my MA skill again...
                      gone.

                      Comment

                      • eVILPeeR
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 2284

                        #56
                        ...horrible? Release Your Mind is one of the better ones on this page. Do you even know what you're talking about?

                        Comment

                        • Origamikid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 949

                          #57
                          I think the RTPR score is the only MA/PA score there that I know for a fact I can/have beaten... (though I hafta play on C600 like you did)...
                          tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                          Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                          banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
                          banditcom: XD
                          banditcom: im not tsuttered

                          Comment

                          • linus
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2417

                            #58
                            Originally posted by eVILPeeR
                            ...horrible? Release Your Mind is one of the better ones on this page. Do you even know what you're talking about?
                            Are you sure? o.0 I don't see why release your mind is so hard to MA...You can do better anyway...
                            gone.

                            Comment

                            • tnyhwk900
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4106

                              #59
                              Originally posted by linus
                              I don't see why release your mind is so hard to MA
                              Jacks.

                              Comment

                              • eVILPeeR
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 2284

                                #60
                                I know most of you probably don't actually play DDR, but I do. Some of these are 1x so pay attention to that.. and this PA is actually pretty good Anyways, check 'em out. BTW - Does anyone know the timings for DDR that I could use in SM? I'd like to use those to make it the "real" DDR experience lol











                                Comment

                                Working...