I'm new here.. [New Scores*8][Run Away, 56k!]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nima
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3526

    #31
    ya ok... no the doubles are too hard I get a miss and a few greats there usually
    DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #32
      Go AAA doll or something :P


      Comment

      • Ignite
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 986

        #33
        Nice scores EvilPeer. DXY and StarFeild MA is good.
        -Pat

        Comment

        • eVILPeeR
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 2284

          #34







          Too many scores to put comments on. Most of the greats on the easy songs are all just random and first time-greats.

          Comment

          • tsutter
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2371

            #35
            YOURE SO HOT EP!
            [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

            Comment

            • Nima
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3526

              #36
              tamayura score is pretty good. I forgot what blazing beat is. Brace yourself is pretty good. Csikos Post is WEAK. The rest are ok.

              good job.
              DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

              Comment

              • Origamikid
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 949

                #37
                hmmm nice Blazing beat... I can't hit the jacks too well...

                and good MA/PA on eveyrthing... again...
                tsutter: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                Anuj: ORIGAMIKID WINS FOREVER

                banditcom: hmm i can still surf the forums... cool
                banditcom: XD
                banditcom: im not tsuttered

                Comment

                • rsampaio
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 29

                  #38
                  Ah crap evil even though you left for a while you're still waaay better then me :P
                  but wait until my new pc arrives and I can finally play on 60fps and boost my ma so we can play smlan again lol

                  Comment

                  • eVILPeeR
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 2284

                    #39
                    OMG I AAA'd SENORITA AND DIDNT TAKE A SCREENSHOT. It was 51 perfects, shoddy.. but still AAA

                    Comment

                    • banditcom
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 6243

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Nima
                      tamayura score is pretty good. I forgot what blazing beat is. Brace yourself is pretty good. Csikos Post is WEAK. The rest are ok.

                      good job.
                      tamayura score is pretty weak*

                      Had to make the correction.

                      Comment

                      • eVILPeeR
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 2284

                        #41
                        It was 2nd try >.> It isn't too bad.

                        Comment

                        • banditcom
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 6243

                          #42
                          My 36 AAA was one try.

                          Comment

                          • fusi0n
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2158

                            #43
                            I have none of those simfiles.

                            Except Brace Yourself.

                            You kids and your new simfiles.

                            Comment

                            • linus
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2417

                              #44
                              Blazing beat is old.
                              Nice score anyway...I remember you got 19 misses on blazing beat lol...
                              gone.

                              Comment

                              • Ignite
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 986

                                #45
                                Nice scores. I think your coming back.
                                -Pat

                                Comment

                                Working...