to the people that get a kick out of mashing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThEclipse
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1641

    #31
    what a great thread

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #32
      Back to the topic of mashing... I can mash super fast, I just can't endure it long enough... Damn endurance =\

      and wtf, why doesnt nima look buff if he can do all that? =\


      Comment

      • Nima
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3526

        #33
        you are dumb anuj... then the best pianists and guitarists and drummers and shit would look SUPER buff if they can maintain their speed and accuracy for that long but they aren't...

        don't say stupid things
        DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

        Comment

        • Moogy
          嗚呼
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 10303

          #34
          Originally posted by ThEclipse
          what a great thread
          I like how all of the accomplishments in it show off the skill of the person doing them so well.
          Plz visit my blog

          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

          Comment

          • Anuj
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 5998

            #35
            Thats what I'm trying to say... why don't people look huge if they can keep it up for that long? =\


            Comment

            • Nima
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3526

              #36
              my 1x scores owned you
              DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

              Comment

              Working...