Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Brag Board only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
Brag Board
those ss i didn't have last time PLUS some new ss'in! :O
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Anuj
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2003
Posts:
5998
Share
Post
#16
09-1-2004, 12:54 PM
Looks like its close to AA to me... 91.02% is like 1.98% off
Attached Files
revdancepoints.jpg
(166.9 KB, 67 views)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
10303
Share
Post
#17
09-1-2004, 01:35 PM
DDR Score calculator does not work for Stepmania.
Plz visit my blog
^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Comment
Post
Cancel
Anuj
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2003
Posts:
5998
Share
Post
#18
09-1-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, I dunno how to calc my percent score... I assumed I had 91%, maybe I was wrong...
Comment
Post
Cancel
Nima
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
3526
Share
Post
#19
09-1-2004, 09:47 PM
that score is close to AA anuj... The first time I AA'd I had JUST above your score don't listen to them.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
Comment
Post
Cancel
Anuj
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2003
Posts:
5998
Share
Post
#20
09-1-2004, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately I can't get near that score anymore... fingers died =\ (too much jacking off I guess)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment