SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default I have one of these now

I NEED TO UPDATE THIS

Hi. I have a simfile thread. Meh...

Old simfile group banner.

If you want my pad files. You can find them here.

My favorite song off of Dragonforce's new album, Ultra Beatdown! Several parts of it totally remind me of Drill Dozer (a severely underrated game for the GBA) music. By Dragonforce standards, I would have to say I'm quite pleased with this simfile. Watch out for the 24th streams.
X/X/X/13/X

Possibly my favorite simfile to date. Maybe a bit freeze heavy, but I wouldn't step it any differently. It's from Ys, so you know the song is awesome.
X/X/X/11/X

From Brawl. This is the music it makes against the Final Boss in The Subspace Emissary. Definitely a fun file. You should play it.
X/X/X/11/X

My favorite Sonata Arctica song ever. That is the ONLY reason I stepped this. 2/3 of it is slow and easy, while the other 1/3 is faster and pretty enjoyable. I'm thinking of combining this file with The Cage someday, because this song connects straight into The Cage.
X/X/X/11/X

A bit old. Your typical metal simfile. Has some jumpstreams and 1/8 runs. Some guy requested this a ways back, but I can't remember who.
X/X/X/12/X

My first of probably several to follow Angra files. Heavy is an index chart, and Challenge is spread based with loads of fun jumpstreams. Not the most amazing file, but fun.
X/X/X/11/13

This file is really cool. The solo in this song is sexy. Symphony X is brilliant. Need I say more? Play it.
X/X/X/12/X

Pretty old, and quite easy. It's basically what I wished I'd done with the FFR file. Some parts are the same, but there are significant changes.
X/X/X/10/X

Not an amazing file. Parts are pretty bland, but it has it's moments. The solo is pretty neat. It seems a lot of people don't like this particular Norther song, but it happens to be one of my favs. XD
X/X/X/12/X

Detonation - An interesting file that switches from 12 to 16th timing midway. The tempo also changes at that time. I like the way the first 1/3 turned out, but I think I got lazy later on. Still fun.
X/X/X/13/X

Boss Battle #2 - Something I did awhile ago for the second NG pack, which never took off. I completely forgot to release, but here it is.
X/X/X/11/13

Downfall - A Bodom song. I only stepped it because it was requested. I guess it's not bad, but it would be better if there weren't those 16th streams.
X/X/X/12/X

Hearts On Fire - This is the most catchy metal song ever and you should download it.
X/X/X/11/X

Speed of Light - Challenge is really hard. One of my hardest none-retarded charts. Heavy is basically a dumbed down Challenge, and Standard is indexable. Maybe even paddable if you can do 164 BPM 24ths.
X/X/11/13/15

Kill The King - More technical and layered than a lot of my metal simfiles. It's also fairly hard. Watch out for lots of jacks, and some 32nd streams.
X/X/X/14/X

Mr. Torture - Just something I did for the sake of stepping a Helloween song. Fairly basic chart, but Edit is retarded.
X/X/X/11/X/15

Queen Of My World - Probably my best Freedom Call file. Not that is saying much. Heavy is paddable.
X/X/X/11/12

Mr. Evil - Very old, very dumpy file. Why did I even release it?
X/X/X/11/X

Another Stranger Me - A sort of well known Blind Guardian song. It actually turned out a lot better then I thought it would. I actually really like it.
X/X/X/12/X

Stronger Than All - Not your typical metal simfile. 16th jacks galore, but it's only 118 BPM so they're not that hard. This file turned out better than I thought it would.
X/X/X/13/X

Fight - Gamma Ray is pretty cool. This is a metal simfile, there's 16th jumpstreams and some 8th streams and the solo is pretty hard. Yep.
X/X/X/13/X

Heart of the Rainbow - Absolutely amazing Freedom Call song. I haven't met a person who doesn't like it. File is pretty good, considering some parts of the song just suck for stepping. Index and spread friendly.
X/X/X/11/X

Set the World on Fire - From what I hear, this is a good file. It's pretty hard though, especially the solo, which is unrealistically hard. Also, Symphony X is amazing.
X/X/X/14/X

My Selene - Really cool file. I think this is stepped really good for the song, and the solo is really cool, but not overly hard like some of my files. Oh, and I missed one jump in this, but FFR sucks and won't let me reupload files like BMS. You probably won't notice it anyway
X/X/X/12/X

Revontulet - The best Revontulet you'll find, unless there's a hidden one I don't know about. The sync job isn't completely perfect, but it's pretty close.
X/X/11/12/X

Title - Ending - A simple, fun file I threw together when I was bored. I wasn't trying to make it overly technical or anything.
X/X/X/12/X

Dry Martini - A KBU file, and supposedly one of my best files. Some people say that there are arrows that go to nothing in it, but there aren't.
X/X/X/10/X

Junkman - A KBU file. A classic tune from Megaman 7. Ahhh, yes... memories. Heavy can be played index, and Challenge is for spread.
X/X/X/11/12

Fireworks - A KBU file. Everyone says this is understepped, and they might be right. A good warm up file maybe?
X/X/X/11/X

BBLLASSTT!! - A KBU file. My first Xmod file ever. Don't play it with a Cmod plz, or I'll hate you.
X/X/X/11/X

Starwolf - Another KBU file. This was a collab between me and kommisar. I made Heavy and he made Challenge. His chart is a lot better, but mine has more jacks, lol.
X/X/X/13/14

Last Boss Battle Theme #2 - The last of the KBU files. Everyone seems to like the edit chart, so I guess you should play that. Heavy is index friendly.
X/X/X/11/12/13

False News Travel Fast - Sonata Arctica is delicious. This is one of my favorite songs by them. This file is full of random tempo changes and is my biggest sync job. The file is okay, I guess.
X/X/X/12/X

Cyber Pea**** - Swear filter owned, lmao. I love Megaman X4, and all the music in it as well. This file was annoying to sync because of it's slight tempo changes. It's good for what the song has to offer.
X/X/X/11/X

Max Heat - From Megaman Zero 4, the music it makes in Heat Genblem's stage. Challenge is a simple keyboard chart, and the other difficulties are for pad.
X/4/6/9/11

United Alliance - This is a simpler file. Standard streams and stuff, as well as some jumpstream. Yeah, they are singing about themselves in this.
X/X/X/12/X

Final Fantasy II Battle Theme - Meh, I really liked this when I made it, but I could have stepped it better. I sent it to the RF pack, but I kinda knew it wouldn't make it. It's not bad, but it's pretty short.
X/X/X/12/X

Holy Knight - Sweet song. Good for jack practice. The jumpstream is a bit generic, but it's a decent sim.
X/X/X/12/X

Call of Fame - Oh, more Freedom Call. Partially serious, partially boredom. Half the file is jumpstream, and I guess a few spots are cool. Definitely play it if you like jumpstream <3
X/X/X/13/X

Out of the Ashes - Good song by a gr8 band. The file is good considering the song, because some parts just don't have that great of rhythms. However, the solo is really awesome.
X/X/X/13/X

300 - This is totally a joke file. Play it if you want to play a hard, joke file. Otherwise, don't.
X/X/X/98/99

DARE? - Handome JET songs are ridiculously catchy, remember that before you play this. Interesting file, the pitch isn't completely accurate throughout most of the file, but it still manages to be really enjoyable. Yes, I am aware the banner is the wrong size...
X/X/X/X/12

Silence of the Negative Ion - More Gurumin music. Man, I swear it has my favorite soundtrack ever. This is the music it makes in the first part of the forest. The file starts out slow and gradually works its way up in difficulty. I dunno... decent, maybe. Cool song though :3
X/X/X/11/X

Omohide - A nice piano tune from Gurumin. If you manage to stay awake for the first 45 seconds it actually gets pretty cool. Probably not perfect, but this was actually my first time working with anything more then 64ths. Partially done as a request of smartdude.
X/X/X/9/X

Boa Boa Island - A track from Super Adventure Island 2 on the SNES. The music it makes in the volcano stage. Overlayered and rather difficult with plenty of 24th jacks, and 32nd trills.
X/X/X/X/13

Power of the Dragonflame - Okay, I admit it. I only stepped this because of the name. I don't even like the song that much. It's a decent file, considering the song isn't so good. Indexable?
X/X/X/13/X

Brilliant 2 U (K.O.G. G3 Mix) - Kind of old. A DDR song that everyone knows. I think the graphics are really bad.
X/X/X/12/X

Legend of Heroes V Battle Theme - After making this I said I would never complain about freeze whoring ever again. I went freeze happy on this file. If you don't like excessive freezes then you might not play this.
X/X/X/11/X

Real ~L Size Dream~ - lol @ the fact I've stepped this like 5 times, and it's still not so good. Heavy is meant for index, and is actually decent. Challenge is kind of a dumpy spread chart. Beginner is pretty much a joke, and has lots of jacks.
14/X/X/11/13

Prepare for War - Play EW's file. His is really cool. Mine is harder though, lol. 24th streamz.
X/X/X/13/X

Fields of Despair - Better then DTM's and cerdo_claro's file, but I guess that's not saying all that much. It still has some errors, mainly in the solo.
X/X/X/13/X

Bloody Tears [IIDX] Edition - I stepped this before I even knew Nemosta's existed. It's not bad or anything, but Nemosta's is much better.
X/X/X/12/X

Fight For Your Life!! - Remix of a song from The Legend of Hereos V - a game I have never played, nor heard of. It's, um, an interesting file. I guess it's kind of correct, but maybe a little weird.
X/X/X/10/12

Bleeding Heart - Slow metal song. It's actually stepped really well... it's just... easy.
X/X/X/10/X

Passionate Rhythm - From Romamcing SaGa -Minstrel Song-. Don't really know why I even released it.
X/X/X/10/X

Over Drive - As requested by SpinzoK for making me a banner. This honestly has many errors and could be stepped more accurately. The song is hot though.
X/X/X/11/X

Battle Theme #31 - Waaayy better then #21. It's only 47 seconds though =/
X/X/X/13/X

Dragonic Fury - Very heavily layered. This file actually gave me motivation to make more layered/spread files. It's not outstanding, but it's one of my better works.
X/X/X/X/12

Mother Earth - Extremely easy and old. Easily paddable.
X/X/X/10/X

To Make the End of Digging - From Gurumin. Not amazing, it's kind of repetitive. Some will like, others won't. One thing's for sure, the song is awesome.
X/X/X/11/X

X-Tinction - I made this for the Newgrounds pack at the last minute. Actually, a pretty cool file. Hard to FC because of the jacks. Excellent for scoring.
X/X/X/14/X

Battle Theme #21 - First Reone662 song I stepped. Not necessarily great, but hard. I think someone actually compared this to St. Scarhand, haha.
X/X/X/14/X

Charge!!! - Another Raust song. One of the first files I tried to make PR, but I doubt it really is. It has four charts, so it's good for all skill levels.
X/10/11/12/13

{Mara's Realm} - Some c&b. Heavy is for indecks. Challenge is for spread, and is quite fun. Better then a lot of c&b files.
X/X/X/11/12

Graceland - If you're wondering why I step so much Freedom Call, it's because they were the first band I really got into. This file is alright for index, but I think I have a newer version somewhere.
X/X/X/11/X

Frozen Rain - Hey, I stepped this before it was in FFR. People seem to actually like this file. The FFR file is more accurate though.
X/X/X/11/X

My Dying Paradise - More Freedom Call. This file isn't completely serious. Heavy is alright. Challenge is... interesting. Beginner is a complete joke.
14/X/X/12/13

{Midnight} - Yeah, we all know this song, haha. Just another {Midnight} edit, though mine WAS one of the first. Done by request of several people.
X/X/X/12/X

Hero Nation - A file I completely revamped. Challenge has this really ridiculously impossible burst in the solo. Heavy is toned down.
X/X/X/11/12

Flying High - Generic 16th stream file. Some will find it fun.
X/X/X/12/X

The Brain of the Moon - Technically a pad file, but I'm posting this here because Challenge is a very good index chart. Or so I've been told.
3/5/8/10/12

Do You Remember Me - Simpler, but fun. Good for beginner spread players, and maybe index. Also, yes, I know I spelled Remember wrong in the banner.
X/X/X/11/X

The Worst is Yet to Come - Roflmfao
1/4/7/11/13/14

Kachoufusetsu - Ugh, this is dumpy. I started a v2, but ended up losing it. Someone do a conversion of Malice's solo chart or whoever stepped it.
X/X/X/13/X

Town on a River - From Suikoden V. My very first attempt at layering. Ever. Don't expect much.
X/X/X/12/X

Path to Darkness - My first Raust file. this is pretty old, and kind of repetitive. Maybe fun for index.
X/X/X/10/X

X-Naut Fortress - From Paper Mario 2. Not so good of a file.
X/X/10/12/X

One With the Stars - From Disgaea. Probably one of my best early files. It does have a few errors, but it's still really fun. Great song too. I think I have a slightly updated version with a pad chart.
X/X/X/11/X

Plantman - A classic tune from Megaman 6. Challenge is a basic keyboard chart, while the others are for pad.
2/4/6/10/11

Balalaika, Carried with the wind - Old old file. One of my first layered simfiles. Not bad, but not great either.
X/X/X/12/X

Packs I've worked on.

Lots of metal files and stuff.

/pack

A pad pack containing 75 Bemani songs, all from Bemanistyle sim artists.

P.S. I'd just like to say that this took many many hours to organize.

Last edited by SulferDragon; 11-27-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: I have so many freaking files. gawd.
SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
llama499
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to llama499 Send a message via MSN to llama499 Send a message via Yahoo to llama499
Default Re: I have one of these now

wow im going to get a lot of these
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.
llama499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
moches
FFR Player

Holy **** that's a lot of files.

Oh also I liked Town on a River, False News Travels Fast, and Battle Theme #31. A LOT.

BLASSSTTT!!!! was rellly fun xMod. Just some seriously hard tricks in there that piss me off, but awesome job. 8.5/10

Town on a River- I'm not sure, but there's probably 0 PR in here. Who cares though, it's really fun and rhythmically accurate. 7.5/10

Battle There 31- F888ing epic. 10/10

False News Travels Fast- I ROFL'd at the solo. CrazY hard. 9/10

oh, and who can forget:

Set Ze World on Fia- My pathetic attempt at plagiarizing your nickname for it. It's an insanely good file, comparable to some of the elite files when it comes to fun factor and technicality. Everyone, freaking download this. It's seriously good. 100/10, it sounds retarded but whatever.

Last edited by moches; 03-26-2008 at 08:05 PM..
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv

tl;dr

Anyways, awesome, you stepped Downfall <3 thanks

I don't have time now, but I'll go play it when I have time- probably Friday night :O
omgitznpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

Me and you have been on bad terms since flipsides pad pack, but your {midnight} file is by far my favorite, very instense!

BTW where do you find the remix music for FInal Fantasy 2 battle theme?
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)
MrMagic5239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

haha i have like alot of them already lolz i will have to get more
Old 03-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
LLaMaSaUceYup
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LLaMaSaUceYup Send a message via MSN to LLaMaSaUceYup Send a message via Yahoo to LLaMaSaUceYup

At first I thought these were sigs, but damn, a lot of files, thanks.
LLaMaSaUceYup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

Wow....Enough files you got there? =D
Old 03-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #9
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space

Guys, these are only my keyboard files, and this doesn't include my really old stuff. I have a lot more... Then again, my first 40 or so sims don't count because I basically had no idea what I was doing and just tried to make as many files in a day as possible. They were offbeat, offsynced, and very bad. They were also only video game music, megaman specifically. Heck, it wasn't really until I came to FFR that I started to grasp any concept of simfiles, and even then I learned slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moches View Post
Set Ze World on Fia- My pathetic attempt at plagiarizing your nickname for it. It's an insanely good file, comparable to some of the elite files when it comes to fun factor and technicality. Everyone, freaking download this. It's seriously good. 100/10, it sounds retarded but whatever.
Thanks <3

I actually have a another half finished Symphony X file on my SM that I think might even be better then this. I stopped at the solo because it's like 1:30 long and haven't felt like taking the time to accurately step the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Me and you have been on bad terms since flipsides pad pack, but your {midnight} file is by far my favorite, very instense!

BTW where do you find the remix music for FInal Fantasy 2 battle theme?
Hehe, well, I'm certainly glad you like it.

I got the remix on Newgrounds: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/40123

P.S. Thanks for all the comments.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #10
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Post for later tonight when I can dl songs when im asleep.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #11
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

Did you step Bow Down?
Old 03-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #12
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

damn and i thought i had a lot of simfiles O.o
Old 03-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_Saur_ View Post
Did you step Bow Down?
No, and I still had other requests to do before it. Maybe I'll do it sooner though, because it's only 2 minutes.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #14
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv

sd you know what just put all those sims into one pack and ill dl
omgitznpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #15
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space

Um, maybe later. I'd want to sort out the good files from the ones that are only decent and so-so.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #16
jimerax
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jimerax Send a message via MSN to jimerax Send a message via Skype™ to jimerax

wow you've made so many files.
jimerax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #17
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

**** son...that's almost as much as me hehe...

your best files imo are dry martini and revontulet
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
xinpig
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to xinpig Send a message via Skype™ to xinpig

thats alot of files.

PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!
xinpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:20 PM   #19
moches
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Um, maybe later. I'd want to sort out the good files from the ones that are only decent and so-so.
You should put in:
Junkman
BLAAAAAAAAST!
Set the World on Fire
Last Boss 2
Battle 31
Speed of Light
False News Travels Fast
oh, and do a Kachoufusetsu v2.
moches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #20
behanjc
stargroup & me are <3'ers

Send a message via MSN to behanjc

Did you make graphics to every single one of these? jeez.
behanjc is offline   Reply With Quote