Old 02-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default TWG LIX Host Signups

dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

bbagel bagel bbagelbagelbagel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSEhksLZYi4

Last edited by roundbox; 02-11-2008 at 10:59 PM..
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123
Default Re: TWG LVIV Host Signups

how did I finish that?
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Chicago, 1929

20 player game

Al Capone, notorious leader of the Chicago Outfit, just orchestrated the massacre of The North Side Gang, led by George Clarence "Bugs" Moran. Meanwhile, inspector Eliot Ness is seeking to enforce prohibition and get all gang members packed off to prison.

Roles:

Chicago Outfit

Al Capone: Leader of the gang. Seers green on the first three nights of the game, then seers red.
Frank Gallucio: Wolf seer. Seers red.
Jack "Machine Gun" McGurn: Gets 1 extra kill during the game, but the kill will fail against a human/blue. Seers red.

The North Side Gang

”Bugs” Moran: Leader of the gang. Seers green on the first three nights of the game, then seers red.
Earl Weiss: Wolf seer. Seers red.
Vincent Drucci: Gets 1 extra kill during the game, but the kill will fail against a human/blue. Seers red.

The Untouchables

Eliot Ness: Vigi, gets a kill each night.
Samuel Seager: Guard/mason, knows who William Gardener is.
William Gardener: Guard/mason, knows who Samuel Seager is.
Jim Seeley: Seer
Albert Wolff: Seer

9 regular humans

Each morning I will say who got killed, but not how. So if only 2 people die, I won't say if it was because of a guarding, or two people targeting the same person, or someone not making a kill.

I don’t really expect to host this game, but more get some ideas about balance, see how well this would work.

Last edited by dooey100; 02-11-2008 at 05:50 PM..
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #4
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Ya'll remember when I had my ex play with us ^^ It was so insprational I totally made a game out of it!

16+ players (must be an even number)
All Players are masons except the “Nice guy”.

-Wolves

1) Rejected- This poor person was rejected by the love his life. Now he seeks revenge. His sole misson in life is to hunt down and find the person his lover left him for. Has master wolf qualities. Specialness to this wolf though. If their supposed to be lynched, it will take 2 lynchings to kill them because the "dumped" will sacrafice its life for him/her. To avoid direct suspicion 2 regular humans have the same special power, they don't know it though. With the “dumped wolf”.

2) -Dumped- Dumped by the person he thought he was in love, this person has now fallen in love with the "rejected". This person is so much in love that if the "rejected" is chosen to be killed the "dumped" will lose his life for the "rejected" instead. With the “rejected wolf”.

3) -Cheated- This person was cheated on and is plotting a slow, cold vengeance. Having been once with a human, he seeks his revenge. He knows the name of the seer (but won't get it until day 3). With the “abused wolf”

4) -Abused- This person has a tolerance level. After being abused enough times it will blow up (not literally) and accidently kill someone. This person could be anyone; human, wolf, or blue. They must PM me at the start of the game telling me if they want to use their power selectively or randomly. If they choose selectively then they will keep their power during their life-span, but if they die they lose it. If they use it randomly then I'll pick a night (at random) for the power to be used. It will work on that night wether they're alive or dead. With the “cheated wolf”

-Blues

5) Seducer- Basically just the guardian. This person is with the User.

6) "The nice guy" To take general suspcion off of the "dumped" and "rejected" wolves, this human has will die if the "seducer" OR the "user” is attacked (during the day). This person is also like a third wheel, they’re not with anyone so the hookers temptations don’t affect them.

7) User- The seer. This person is with the the Seducer.

8) The Hooker- Mmmk, this one’s cool. A hooker will appear to 1 player per phase and temp them. They will offer them to take their goods (an item of the following) or not. If the player chooses to take it there is a 50/50 chance that the persons lover will find out. If the lover finds out, the player who took from the hooker will be killed in addition to the normal day phase. To add insult to injury, the “goods” will be stolen by the person cheated on and they will possess them. The hooker gets to pick from the items list the item they’d like to propose to a person of their choice. A regular human seered green. With the “Pimp”.

9) The Pimp- Runs the franchise and gives the hooker 3 of the 5 items to pick from to give out. With the “hooker”.

10-x) 6+ regular humans, all in a relationship.

The Hooker’s Goods Franchise: Store # 287726

- The Handcuffs- Will let your vote count for 2 on an even numbered day and 3 on a odd day.
- The Whip- Gives you a vigi power.
- Fluffy Pillow- Will give you such a good nights sleep you’ll wake up the next day with a refreshed feeling enough to.. oh lets say... Save yourself from being lynched!
- The Condom (faulty)- You won’t know it but this condom is faulty. You’ll be asked if you want a condom, it could be the faulty one or the regular one. The faulty condom will impregnate the hooker and your lover will find out (the hooker doesn’t know which one either).
- The condom (regular)- will protect you from a death (either phase) or your lover finding out that you took the hookers goods.

So an example would look like this:

x<--------->x
x<--------->x
x<--------->x

x<--------->x
x<--------->x
x

x<--------->x
x<--------->x

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #5
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Because I know some people don't like items, I tried to give more power to the players.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 02-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
rzr
TWG Veteran

Ya'll steal this idea and I'll castrate you (except heavy because.. well yeah)

Here's one I'm working on and need suggestions/ perfections:

18 players:
2 teams:
9 players per team:

Team 1
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
spy (mason)
spy (mason/seer)
hit man (wolf)
drug dealer (wolf)
boss (wolf/guardian)

Team 2
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
hooker (human)
spy (mason)
spy (mason/seer)
hit man (wolf)
drug dealer (wolf)
boss (wolf/guardian)
Objective: Destroy the other team by more than 1/4. You (except masons) don't knwo who your team mates are.

fixed

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by rzr; 02-11-2008 at 09:45 AM..
Old 02-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Dooey as far as balance goes, You should have the same number of blues as reds.

However, You have 2 wolves who's only use is to kill other wolves. SO the number of blues is justified. 2 Human seers though will kill the game faster then you can imagine unless you're going to have a wolf kill per team per night.

@ rzr, team 2 has 8 players.

In your fist game rzr, do both members of a relationship die if one of them dies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #8
rzr
TWG Veteran

No, they just basically lose their mason. Like, in edu's game when me and EnR were "lovers" and he died, I didn't.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
dooey100
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

OK, the plan is to have each wolf team get a kill each night, and I understand that means it's good with the number of seers?

rzr: does the nice guy know who the seducer and user are?

and I vote rzr (the lovers game)as there are definitely not 20 players right now, especially with some in jTWG
dooey100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #10
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

TWG - Role Reversal

14 Players

Team Good
1 Wolf Seer - Seers during the day
1 Wolf Gambler - Has the option to roll a 3-sided die (via integer generator), with the results
1/3 - Cardflip self in thread
2/3 - Cardflip a random person
3/3 - Cardflip self and gain a vigi
1 Normal Wolf

Team Evil
1 Brutal Seer - Power is activated ONLY when killed via night-time wolfing. Will send a PM to the host of any chosen player that voted for their wolfing, and they will be killed during the day.
1 Seer Gambler - Rolls a 3-sided die, results:
1/3 - Cardflip self in thread
2/3 - Cardflip and vigi a player of choice
3/3 - Death to gambler
1 Normal Seer

8 Wolves

This game, obviously will operate much differently. Team good is composed of wolves, with team evil being composed of humans.

Lynchings are now wolfings and the votes will take place during night, whereas Team Evil will choose a victim over daytime and rupture their mind, literally seering them to death. This will not deliver colored results, and will be handled like wolfings.

Gamblers will roll upon their choice and any rolls must be conducted during daytime.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #11
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

does anything else happen during daytime, or only the gambler activity?

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #12
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon View Post
does anything else happen during daytime, or only the gambler activity?
Team Evil picks a victim, wolf seer chooses a target
Old 02-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #13
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

Thread title fails.
TWG LIX
roman numerals are for srs
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #14
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

brb school
Old 02-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

I was about to address the issue that meno just adressed.

ANYWAYS HEAR R MAI GAEM IDEUHS

The Chimera Code V2

21 players.

The Chimera Elite (Wolves)

#000: Master Wolf. Has the one-time use power to infect a human. This makes them seer red, and also makes them count as a wolf in the wolf/human count. However, the infected human does not need to be dead in order for humans to win the game. This ability can be used during any phase of play and happens without the knowledge of the target. Seers GREEN.

Zade: Wolf Thief. Attempts to steal items from one person during the night. Seers RED.

Malakh: Wolf Scavenger. Searches the city for items at night and distributes his findings to other players. Seers RED.

Arun: Wolf. Seers RED.

2 Infected Humans: Lonewolf Masons. They are freshly infected, so they are still difficult for #000 to control. If two wolves are killed by Night 4, they break free from his control and become regular masons. They seer RED if they are still wolves, or GREEN if they are freed. If they are not freed by Night 5, they are told who the other wolves are and lose their kill ability.

Each night, both regular and lost wolves send in kill PMs. Since they represent 1/3 of the wolf population, there is a 1 out of 3 chance that the lost wolf kill will succeed.

Security Force Mobius (Special Humans)

Ether: The Mobius leader. A highly advanced biomech with impressive defense capabilites. (Guardian. Guarding protects a player from any kind of death except lynching and curse death.) Seers BLUE to seer and wolf seer (the latter would result from the seer being converted.)

Psykit: Ether’s partner and SIC of Mobius. Highly skilled at detecting both enemies and allies. (Seer. If, by the time the MW converts a human, the wolf thief was unsuccessful in stealing any items, the seer receives a PM saying a human was converted, unless she is converted herself, of course.)

3 Masons:
Ailian: Cursed Mason. On Night 3, the night of the eclipse*, she can seer someone. She dies Night 4. Seers GREEN.
Ran: Scavenger. Searches for items and gives the little gifts to other players. Isn’t he sweet? Seers BLUE.
Jade: Mason with the above two. Seers GREEN.

*NOTE: During the eclipse, #000 loses his powers of concealment, seering RED to any seering method, and specifically being revealed as the MW if seered by Ailian.

Marth: Mystery Role!

Kain: Mystery Role!

Tair: The crafty thief. Steals items from people and -- hopefully -- benefits his team. Seers GREEN.

ACSF Soldiers: 7 Regular Humans. Nothing special. They seer GREEN.

Scavengers/Items/Thieves!!!

Scavenging odds are as follows:

Human Scavenger:
4/12 chance of finding no items.
5/12 chance of finding 1 item.
2/12 chance of finding 2 items.
1/12 chance of finding 3 items.
Wolf Scavenger:
3/7 chance of finding no items.
3/7 chance of finding 1 item.
1/7 chance of finding 2 items.

Stolen items carry over to the next night, regardless of special effects.

Item odds are as follows:

12 of 20 items found will be shards, of which:
6 will be pure shards, and
6 will be tainted shards.

5 of 20 items found will be crystals, of which:
2 will be pure crystals,
2 will be tainted crystals, and
1 will be a natural crystal.

2 of 20 items found will be Soul Talismans.

1 of 20 items found will be Great Soul Talismans.

Item Descriptions

Pure Shard/Tainted Shard
~ Destruction Ability: Can vigi any player. You may choose yourself.
~ Protection Ablility: Can protect a player from any kind of death during the night, except curse death. You may choose yourself.
Only one ability can be used.

Pure Shard Special Conditions:
– If the MW is in possession of a pure shard, and is seered, the reading will return BLUE unless the seering was done using a crystal or higher item.
– If a wolf other than the MW recieves a pure shard and does not use it in the same phase, the wolf dies.

Tainted Shard Special Conditions:
– If the MW is in possession of a tainted shard, and is seered, the reading will return RED unless the seering was done with a crystal or higher item.
– If a human other than a blue receives a tainted shard and does not use it in the same phase, the human dies.

Pure Crystal/Tainted Crystal/Natural Crystal
~ Protection Ablility: Can protect a player from any kind of death during the night, except curse death. You may choose yourself.
~ Revelation Ability: Can seer any player.
Only one ability can be used. Exception: Two abilities may be used from the natural crystal.*

Pure Crystal Special Conditions:
- If the MW is seered while in possession of a pure crystal, the reading will return BLUE regardless of seer method.
- If any wolf receives a pure crystal and does not use it in the same phase, the wolf dies.

Tainted Crystal Special Conditions:
- If the MW is seered while in possession of a tainted crystal, the reading will return RED regardless of seer method.
- If any human receives a tainted crystal and does not use it in the same phase, the human dies.

Natural Crystal has no Special Conditions.

*NOTE: When using a crystal, PM the name of two powers you would like to use and who you would like to use them on, putting the one you would like to use most first.

Players cannot tell a shard or crystal's alignment.

Soul Talisman
~ Resurrection Ability: Can bring any deceased player back into the game.
You can use this ability plus one ability from the following:

Soul Talisman Special Conditions:
– If a thief steals this item and does not use it, the thief will be unable to steal the following night.

Great Soul Talisman
~ Resurrection Ability: Can bring any deceased player back into the game.
You can use this ability plus two abilities from the following:

Great Soul Talisman Special Conditions:
– If a thief steals this item and does not use it, (s)he will be relegated to normal human status and be unable to steal items ever again.
If four or more wolves remain, and the MW has infected a human, the player will be cured if a human uses this item.
If three or less wolves remain, the MW gains an extra infection power if a wolf uses this item.

Phases

Nights end, at maximum, 24 hours after I send 1st Item Distribution PMs.
Days end 48 hours after Nights terminate.

During the night:
Seer/Guardian/Wolves send in PMs.
Scavengers receive First Item Find PMs.
Thief attempt #1.
Theft notices are given to robbed players.
Scavengers send Item Distribution PMs to host.
Thief attempt #2.
Theft notices are given.
Scavengers recieve Second Item Find PMs.
Scavengers send Item Distibution PMs to host.
Wolves/Blues send in PMs.
Item Usage PMs are sent.

*NOTE: The human thief takes precedence over the wolf thief on odd-numbered nights, and the wolf thief takes precedence on even-numbered nights. This is to resolve issues with the thieves targeting one player at the same time.

If the target has one item: The favored thief gets the item.
If the target has two items: The favored thief gets the higher ranked item.
If the target has three items: The favored thief gets 2 items.

During the day:
Seer readings/notices to thieves are given (thieves do not know on which attempt they stole items.)
Deaths/Resurrections are announced.
Votes are made and counted.
Lynch occurs.
Phantoms are awarded.

CARDFLIP: OFF
NIGHT POSTING: ON

Welcome to Bucketheadland (SEPARATE GAME)

18 players.

TEAM EVIL DUDES:
Slipdisc
Centipede Woman
Bansheebot #1
Bansheebot #2

TEAM RAD 'N' RIGHTEOUS:
Buckethead
Maximum Bob
Brain
Ani Maldjian
Li'l Littles
Vee
Bucketbot #1
Bucketbot #2
Malfunctioning Bucketbot
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Park Visitor
Mischievous
Park Visitor

This game has an item system, and for the first time ever, a full-fledged area system. People's traits will change depending on what area they are in, and there may be certain events that affect people in an area.

There are 8 areas in Bucketheadland:
The Entrance, where park visitors can get started on the greatest catastrophe of their life.
The Cemetery, Buckethead's favorite venue. Don't be afraid if you see Maximum Bob. You can get your picture taken with him!
The Museum, where you can view various paraphernalia and learn of Buckethead's exploits.
The Chicken Coop. An exact replica of the coop that Buckethead grew up in. Sometimes you can see a dim light coming from the attic and hear music...could he really be there?
Robotland, home of the famous Giant Robot Ride.
The Slaughter Zone, where all the most dangerous rides are kept. Please check on and below the seats to make sure you have all your body parts before exiting.

If your destination is too far to go on foot, or if you simply don't have a foot, try the Skyway through the Anti-Matterhorn, which stops in Robotland, or the People Remover, which transports bodies to and from the cemetery.

THE PEOPLES:

Slipdisc
~ Master Wolf in the Entrance, People Remover, Anti-Matterhorn, or Robotland
~ Wolf Vigilante in the Cemetery, Chicken Coop, Slaughter Zone, or Museum
~ If inside the Chicken Coop, Slipdisc can sacrifice his life to kill Buckethead.
- If Buckethead is already dead by this time, Slipdisc will die and drop a Red Orb.
- If Slipdisc is successfully killed during the phase he uses this power, the power will be wasted, Slipdisc will die, and Buckethead will not die.
~ Has 5 item slots.

Centipede Woman
~ Wolf Tracker in the Entrance, Cemetery, Chicken Coop, or Robotland
~ Wolf Thief in the People Remover, Anti-Matterhorn, Slaughter Zone, or Museum
~ Centipede Woman can make a fake item 3 times in the game and plant it anywhere.
- If someone attempts to use this item, they will be afflicted with one of the following states: Cursed, Blinded, or Imprisoned.
~ Has 5 item slots

Bansheebot #1
~ Wolf in Chicken Coop, People Remover, Museum, Robotland, or Slaughter Zone.
~ Brutal Wolf in the Entrance, Cemetery, or the Anti-Matterhorn
~ A random wolf will recieve an item if Bansheebot #1 enters the Anti-Matterhorn; however, Buckethead will be notified and receive the names of 4 people who could be Bansheebot #1.

Bansheebot #2
~ Wolf in the Entrance, Anti-Matterhorn, Cemetery, Robotland, or the Slaughter Zone.
~ Wolf Seer in the Chicken Coop, Museum, or People Remover
~ A random wolf will receive an item if Bansheebot #2 enters the People Remover; however, Maximum Bob will be notified and receive the names of 4 people who could be Bansheebot #2.

Buckethead
~ Wolfsbane Guardian in the Entrance or Robotland
~ Wolfsbane Seer in the Cemetery or Chicken Coop
~ Guardian in the People Remover or Anti-Matterhorn
~ Seer in the Slaughter Zone or Museum
~ Can choose to kill someone once during the game. If the kill is attempted on a green or a blue, the kill fails, but is not wasted.
~ Has 5 item slots
~ Buckethead can ALWAYS enter the Chicken Coop at night if he has access to it. If the Coop is full, a random person will be kicked out to make room for him.

Maximum Bob
~ Wolfsbane Vigilante in the Slaughter Zone
~ Vigilante in the Graveyard
~ Guardian in the Chicken Coop or Museum
~ Serial Killer in the Anti-Matterhorn Skyway or People Remover
~ Bouncer in the Entrance or Robotland
~ Has 4 item slots.
~ Bob can ALWAYS enter the Cemetery at night if he has access to it. If the Cemetery is full, a random person will be kicked out.

Brain
~ Gravekeeper in the Chicken Coop, Entrance, or Cemetery
~ Psychic in Robotland or The Museum
~ Human in the Slaughter Zone, Anti-Matterhorn, or People Remover.

Ani Maldjian
~ Spirit in the Chicken Coop, Entrance, or Cemetery
~ Shielder in Robotland, Museum, Slaughter Zone, People Remover, or Anti-Matterhorn.

L'il Littles
~ Thief in the Anti-Matterhorn, People Remover, Museum, or Robotland
~ Gambler in the Entrance, Slaughter Zone, Chicken Coop, or Graveyard
~ Has 5 item slots.

Vee
~ Red Miller in the Slaughter Zone
~ Blue Miller in the Cemetery
~ Green
Miller in the People Remover
~ Yellow Miller in the Chicken Coop
~ Purple Miller in Robotland
~ Orange Miller in the Museum
~ White Miller in the Anti-Matterhorn
~ Disruptor in the Entrance
~ The person who gets this role will not know they are Vee.

Bucketbot #1
~ Human in all areas except one
~ Will have a special role in an area only they will know.
~ A random human will receive an item if Bucketbot #1 enters the Anti-Matterhorn Skyway; however, Slipdisc will be notified and recieve the names of 4 people who could be Bucketbot #1.

Bucketbot #2
~ Human in all areas at the start of the game
~ A random human will recieve an item if Bucketbot #2 enters the People Remover; however, Centipede Woman will be notified and will recieve the names of 4 people who could be Bucketbot #2.
~ May have their role changed by a certain event...

Malfunctioning Bucketbot
~ Defector in all areas except one
~ Serial Killer in an area only they will know.
~ Can attempt to kill someone once during the game. If the kill attempt is made on a red or a purple, the kill fails but is not wasted.

Park Visitors (4)
~ Human in all areas

Mischievous Park Visitor
~ Aspiring Prankster in all areas

ROLE DETAILS:

Master Wolf: shouldn't have to explain this. GREEN to seer.

Wolf Vigilante: Can kill an extra person each night in addition to the normal wolf kill. RED to seer.

Wolf Tracker: Knows where all the wolves are and what items they have every phase. Seers GREEN for the first two night/day cycles, RED any time after that.

Wolf Thief: Steals items from people during the night, just like a human thief. Favored on even-numbered nights. RED to seer.

Wolf Seer: Checks people for color. RED to seer.

Brutal Wolf: Kills a random human upon death. RED to seer.

Wolf: Normal werewolf, nothing special. RED to seer.

Guardian: Duh. Seers BLUE to all.

Wolfsbane Guardian: Guardian immune to wolfing.

Seer: Also duh. Seers BLUE to all.

Wolfsbane Seer: Seer immune to wolfing

Vigilante: Kills at will during the night (i.e does not have to kill every night.) BLUE to all

Wolfsbane Vigilante: you get the picture.

Serial Killer: MUST kill someone each night. If no one is specified, a victim will be chosen at random from the pool of everyone alive, including the SK herself. RED to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Bouncer: Can eject any person from the area they are occupying. GREEN to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Psychic: Receives a report every night telling how many wolves are left. BLUE to both seers.

Spirit: Can give life to the dead, resurrecting someone at will during the night. Cannot be seered.

Gravekeeper: Can cast a protective charm over someone's grave, preventing the spirit from resurrecting him/her. BLUE to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Shielder: Casts a protective spell over someone at night. This prevents item kills, theft, and seer readings. GREEN to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Gambler: During the night, bets on someone to be wolfed during the night or to be lynched the next day (must choose one.) If they are correct, they may choose one of the following: recieve an item, kill someone, or track someone. BLUE to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Thief: Steals items from people during the night. Favored on odd-numbered nights. GREEN to both seers.

Defector: Human who wants to help the wolves. Wins if wolves win. RED to both seers.

Aspiring Prankster: Causes mischief and mayhem. Can pull any of the following pranks:
~ Changing someone's seer colors
~ Blinding someone for three phases
~ Overthrowing a lynching vote
~ Making someone drop their items
~ Blocking a seer reading
Gets 3 pranks at the start of the game. If no one has won by night 5, he gets 2 extra pranks.
Pranks can be performed during any phase, but only one can be performed per phase.
40% chance he gets caught in the act.
RED to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Red Miller: Millers are regular humans except for the fact that they have abnormal seer colors. This one is RED to seer, and GREEN to wolf seer.

Blue Miller: GREEN to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

Green Miller: BLUE to seer, GREEN to wolf seer.

Yellow Miller: GREEN to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Purple Miller: BLUE to seer, RED to wolf seer.

Orange Miller: RED to seer, BLUE to wolf seer.

White Miller: Human that cannot be seered.

Disruptor: Human that blocks all seer readings while in play.

Human: Normal meat (or metal in some cases.) GREEN to both seers.

HOW AREAS WORK:

At the beginning of the game, everyone is placed in an area.
Players may attempt to change what area they are in by PMing me during any phase of play.
Each area has a number of slots that people can occupy.
If all slots in an area are filled, the area is full and any attempts by players to move into the area will fail, unless they have an item or power that permits them to do so.
Leaving an area takes chronological precedence over entering an area.
Once inside an area, you will receive an Area Details PM, showing who is in the area, what slots they are occupying, and who leaves or enters the area.

Example:

Hi Player A, you are in Robotland.
You failed to move to The Slaughter Zone.
From here you can go to The Slaughter Zone, The Anti-Matterhorn Skyway, or The Chicken Coop.

Player B has left the area.
Player C has entered the area.

1. Player C
2. Player D
3. (Empty Slot)
4. Player E
5. (Empty Slot)
6. (Empty Slot)

-------------------------

To move to an area, PM me with what area you want to move to. You can also include some specifications as to what slot you want to be put in, such as:

Put me in Slot #
(I will put you in the slot you specify if available. If not, I will put you in the closest available slot)

Put me in the #th available slot
(I will put you in the available slot you specify)

Put me anywhere
(I will use random.org to select an available slot for, or just dump you wherever I please)

Do NOT send me stuff like "Put me where a bunch of items are" or "Put me next to wolves/blues", such requests will be ignored and may result in Restriction.

As evidenced by the above example, you will only have access to 2 or 3 areas from a given area. To clear this up, I have created a map that shows the areas and travel routes that signify what areas you have access to from other areas.

An artistic masterpiece, I know.

HOW ITEMS WORK:

Items can be used during any phase of play.
All players have 3 item slots unless otherwise specified
If you find or receive an item while your inventory is full, you must either give up an item in your inventory to make room for it or refuse the new item.
All items can be passed to anyone at any time, except for balloons. You're stuck with those.
If someone moves into a slot with in item, they automatically find the item.

In Bucketheadland, Corpselooting is not only allowed, it's encouraged! Every 10th corpseloot participant recieves a delicious reward! Just PM me saying you want to participate, and you will have a fair shot at whatever items that person was holding!

ITEM DESCRIPTIONS:

Red Orb: One time use. You may use this to kill any player you want. You may choose yourself.

Yellow Orb: One time use. You may use this to seer any player you want. Humans will be treated as human seers, wolves as wolf seers.

Blue Orb: One time use. You may use this to guard any player you want. You may choose yourself.

Red Balloon: Spells your doom! You are cursed and will die in 3-5 phases unless you find a needle to pop it with!

Yellow Balloon: Otherwise known as the Great Revealer. You may release this balloon at any time, but upon release it will flash the color of your role. If you die while holding a Yellow Balloon, your card will be flipped.

Blue Balloon: If you have this balloon, all players in your area under the effects of a guard will be rendered vulnerable! No one will be safe!

Needle: You may use this to pop balloons (unlimited uses) or use it to blind someone (after which the needle will be lost.)

Gorey Head Stump: Recognized as a sign of good luck around Bucketheadland. Any attempts on your life have a 40% chance of failing! Also, you can use it to clear out an area by throwing it out in public. Becomes too putrid for you to use after 4 phases.

Poison Dart: Everyone loves poison darts! This will kill someone permanently, without any hope of resurrection! There's a catch, though; you need a plastic tube to launch the dart.

Plastic Tube: Cool! You can now launch poison darts!

Rocket Barrel: Hey, it looks like this could make for a mean rocket launcher...but there's no trigger or stock. There's not even a rocket to launch. Go find them!

Stock & Trigger Set: Hmm, looks like this goes on a rocket launcher...but you need a barrel and rockets to launch.

Rocket: Blah, blah, ammunition for a rocket launcher, blah. Oh, yeah, if someone is killed by a rocket, their corpse is disintegrated and can't be looted.

Throwing Knife: Assassinate your enemies in style with these expertly crafted blades. Knives get stuck in the corpses of whoever you kill and can be reused if looted.

Shield Generator: It's a slaughterhouse out here! You have a right to protect yourself! Never fear, for the Shield Generator will protect you from item/weapon kills and seerings. Loses power after 4 phases, and is redistributed to someone else with a full charge.

Chicken: A faithful companion that is fiercely defensive of you, allowing you to go wherever you wish as he will peck the crap out of people to make room for you in an area. If you are targeted to be killed, the chicken will sacrifice its life for you, but its death will be so saddening that you lose the will to use items for 2 phases.

....and a few others I won't tell you about.

HOW STATES WORK:

There are special circumstances in which a special state may apply to you.

Normal State: Nothing special.

Blind State: Cannot tell which area you are in or who is in your area. However, you may still move to other areas (I wonder what unknown area #2 is?) You cannot identify items.

Imprisoned State: Cannot use powers or items. Cannot change areas. Cannot be killed. Cannot vote during the day.

Cursed State: Will die in 3-5 phases.

Restricted State: Cannot move to other areas.

Weakened State: Cannot use any powers or items.

OTHER CRAP:

Night Posting: ON
Cardflipping: OFF
Honor Code: ON
(No talking to the dead. It can compromise the game. Also, dead players please refrain from asking me crucial information about the game. I won't give it to you, because you may be resurrected.)
Corpse Looting: ON
(Available every phase. Simply PM me if you want to take part. All who participate have a fair shot at getting items. Every item is rolled for.)
Slot Searching: ON
(Empty area slots may contain items. Players are free to search empty slots for items. Everyone who searches a slot has a fair shot of getting any item in it.)
General Craziness: ON
(Bucketheadland is a f***ing crazy place, so you never know what will happen. Don't be alarmed if stuff happens for no apparent reason; most likely it's a part of the game.)

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 02-12-2008 at 06:33 PM..
Old 02-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #16
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

If the above games made you crap your pants, here are some other ones.

baleeted
Dual Shock

16 players

This is an experiment to see if lots of people can have a special role without the game being messed up.

Players are separated into 2 teams.

Team 1
Team Leader
Seer
Team Guardian
Rogue
Mage
Human
Brutal Wolf
Wolf

Team 2

Team Leader
Team Guardian
Morph
Poisoner
Rogue
Human
Wolf
Wolf Leader

All wolves know each other.
Everyone knows who is on their team, but not which team they are on.
Nearly everyone will have their own objectives.

1/3 of victory is General Wolf/Human Victory.
1/3 of victory is Team Victory. Your team aims to survive and outnumber the other team.
1/3 of victory is Personal Victory, i.e completing your personal objectives.

The Team Leader can choose to kill one person during the game. Their objective is to kill the other team's leader. If the leader of a team is killed, all players in the team are eliminated from the game! BLUE to seer.

The Seer checks one person for color each night. Readings return RED, BLUE, GREEN, or PURPLE. Every time the Seer uses his/her power, however, someone dangerous will be closer to finding out who (s)he is..... The Seer's objective is to lead the team's humans to victory.

The Guardian protects one person per night from their team only. Guarding protects from both kills and spells. The Guardian's objective is to lead the team's humans to victory. BLUE to seer.

The Rogue can kill one person during the game. They know who the guardian guarded every night. Their objective is to kill the guardian. PURPLE to seer.

The Mage can cast one of the following spells on anyone during the night:
Paralyze (stops the target from using their power during the night)
Silence (invalidates the target's vote the next day)
Curse (makes the target die the next night)
After casting two spells, the Mage must rest for one night before they can cast any more.
The Mage's objective is to cast 3 successful spells.
PURPLE to seer.

The Poisoner picks two people to poison every night.
If a seer is poisoned, they will recieve a reading from a player above their target on the player list.
If the guardian is poisoned, they will guard someone below their target on the player list.
If a hunter or rogue is poisoned, they will kill someone below their target on the player list if they use their kills.
If a leader or mage is poisoned, they will use their power on someone above their target on the player list.
Anyone else is not affected by the poison.

RED to seer.

The Morph picks someone every night.
If the morph picks a team leader, it loses its power and is told that person is the team leader.
If the morph picks a blue, it gets that blue's power for one night
If the morph picks a wolf, it loses its power and is told that person is a wolf.
If the morph picks the Wolf Leader, it dies.
If the morph picks any other role, it will switch roles with the target.

The morph appears as GREEN to seer initially, but it assumes the seer color of whoever it mimics.

The Human is normal meat, nothing special. Sorry GREEN to seer. Their objective is to survive. However, one human will be a Hunter, and their powers and objective will be revealed after something specific occurs....

The Wolf Leader can choose three (3) nights to appear GREEN to seer. Otherwise RED.
Their objective is to lead the wolves to victory.

The Brutal Wolf will kill a random human upon death. RED to seer.

Cavern Crisis

17 Player MYSTERY GAME :O!!!!

Every player will have a unique role, and there will be a third party working against both sides.

There will be a MAGIC SYSTEM and a SHOP in this game. Everyone will have 12 HP and and 8 MP.
Most people will gain 120 Gold per night, while certain special roles gain 180.

Everyone in the game will be able to cast spells.
Level 1 spells cause 2 damage and cost 2 MP
Level 2 spells cause 5 damage and cost 4 MP
Level 3 spells cause 11 damage and cost 8 MP

There are four elements in this game: Fire, Ice, Light, and Dark.
Fire and Ice are conflicting elements, as are Light and Dark.
Each spell cast will have an element, and each player will have an element.
If you are hit with a spell of your element, it will do 0.5x damage (rounded up to the nearest whole number)
If you hit with a spell of a conflicting element to yours, it will do 1.5x damage.

Damage from conflicting elements cancel out if they target the same player.
Examples:
1. Player A casts a Level 2 Fire Spell on Player X, and Player B casts a Level 2 Ice Spell on Player X. Player X will take no damage.
2. Player A casts a Level 1 Light Spell on Player X, and Player B casts a Level 2 Ice Spell on Player X.
Player X will take 3 damage from the Ice Spell.

Each element spell will have a unique effect.

Fire
spells have a burning effect. This effect causes 2 extra damage at the end of every phase, and also makes a players vote count as 2 votes during the day.
The effect lasts: 1 phase for a level 1 spell
2 phases for a level 2 spell
3 phases for a level 3 spell

Ice spells have a freezing effect.
This effect prevents actions during the night, and also invalidates a player's vote during the day.
The effect lasts: 1 phase for a level 1 spell
2 phases for a level 2 spell
3 phases for a level 3 spell

Light spells have a psychic effect.
This effect will have a chance of cardflipping it's target during the day, or seering its target to the caster.
The chance of this happening is: 1:8 for a level 1 spell
1:4 for a level 2 spell
1:2 for a level 3 spell

Dark spells have a killing effect.
This effect will have a chance of killing its target instantly.
The chance of this happening is: 1:8 for a level 1 spell
1:4 for a level 2 spell
1:2 for a level 3 spell

THE SHOP

Red Potion: Restores your HP to full. Cost: 55 Gold.

Green Potion: Restores your MP to full. Cost: 55 Gold.

Blue Potion: Restores your HP and MP to full. Cost: 100 Gold.

Shield Charm: Must be used the day/night it is bought. Prevents damage from spells, and lessens damage from lynchings and wolvings to 9 HP. One time use. Cost: 180 Gold

Solar Protective Ward: Protects you from damage from spells, but not the effects. One time use, lasts 3 phases. Cost: 160 Gold

Lunar Protective Ward: Protects you from the effects of spells, but not the damage. One time use, lasts 3 phases. Cost: 160 Gold

Soul Talisman: Can be used to refill your HP at any time. If you die while holding a Soul Talisman, you immediately revive and recover to full HP. Cost: 360 Gold.

Vital Orb: Can be used at any time to expand your HP capacity by 1 HP and recover your HP to full. Cost: 270 Gold

Vital Star: Can be used at any time to expand your HP capacity by 4 HP and recover your HP to full. Cost: 1050 Gold.

Mana Orb: Can be used at any time to expand your MP capacity by 2 and restore your MP to full.
Cost: 350 Gold.

Mana Star: Can be used at any time to expand your MP capacity by 4 and restore your MP to full
Cost: 680 Gold.

OTHER NOTES

Lynchings/Wolvings do 12 damage.

Gold can be passed in any amount to any player at any time.

Items cannot be passed

I will update the game to the best of my ability. Actions will be treated as Real-Time.

Note to wolves, make sure everyone sends in the wolving. If only one wolf sends in the PM and he gets hit with an Ice Spell there will be no wolving.

HP bars will be semi-public. You will know how much damage someone currently has, but not their full HP capacity.

MP bars will be private.

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 02-12-2008 at 07:41 PM..
Old 02-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #17
rzr
TWG Veteran

Dooey: No "The Nice Guy" is basically a lone human. Everyine is a mason with everyone else. BDN: I'm not sure if you can host two at once or not.

1 vote me
0 votes anything else
pending...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #18
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

I vote BDN's Chimera Code v2 (the one with the crazy area/items stuff) It's gonna be insane.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #19
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

I just thought of an awsome mystery game, but I want to see what rzr will do with his.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #20
rzr
TWG Veteran

2 rzr
1 BDN

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote: