Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-8-2003, 10:02 PM   #1
Nima
FFR Player

Default PROJECT DOLPHIN!!!

Ok. My friend Colin made a program to cheat project dolphin... This kind of thing is no fun with cheaters like him... He can rack up to 2million points a day... And gets atleast 600000 a day by doing basically nothing... He told me he wants to beat our whole team by himself within about 1-1.5 weeks...

COME ON YOU GUYS! don't let the cheater beat us, work harder!
lol
Nima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2003, 10:54 PM   #2
Nima
FFR Player

btw his account is Coolin on project dolphin
Old 09-8-2003, 11:17 PM   #3
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I'll have lightdarkness notify the admins.

Please, lightdarkness?

And you can edit your posts by clicking the edit button instead of posting again.

And...ask him how he does that crazy shit, would you?

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
QreepyBORIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-8-2003, 11:36 PM   #4
yalborap
FFR Player

He simply writes a little program that creates a keystroke, and multipies said program so it hits every button that doesn't do something on the entire damn keyboard.
yalborap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 12:12 AM   #5
Nima
FFR Player

he says he doesn't but i know he does cause he doesn't actually send the keys. I don't know how to notify the admins + he just sent another pulse of 1.2million... lol. Watch he'll be sending a minimum of 1-2million a day starting now. And he's not doing it legitly.
Old 09-9-2003, 12:17 AM   #6
Nima
FFR Player

Whenever I ask him how he does it or what he uses he always says some dumb joke like, "I don't know" or "I'm not a cheater (sarcastically)" and crap like that. But think about it... He gets home at about 4:30 or 5:00pm every day and goes to bed at around 11.... if he wanted to get about 1.25 milllion strokes in one day he would have had to put in about: lol 53.4 keys per second; and that would be if he went straight from 4:30-11:00 which is impossible cause he also studies for most of the day. What a damn cheater, someone should complain.
I think the program he uses just sends random characters to the server: http://dolphin.twistification.net/ even though it attempts to prevent it. He gathers up all the characters at once and about a few hours later sends them all out when the server allows it.
Old 09-9-2003, 05:56 AM   #7
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to IAMTHEEVILBEAN

And you are a moron. What kind of fucking moron comes out and admits cheating......My god whad are ya stupid?
IAMTHEEVILBEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 06:52 AM   #8
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

bean, you don't have the right to call people stupid, to be honest. Personally, I think you're the paragon of all that is ignorance, and all that is stupidity. Anyways, no one admit cheating. Nima told everyone his/her friend is cheating, and that FFR team should beat them....................
SoujiroXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 02:21 PM   #9
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
I'll have lightdarkness notify the admins.

Please, lightdarkness?
]
the admin has been notified, he is currently looking through the logs to see if his feat was possible, and if it isnt, he will be Host banned, not just IPed, muhahahaha.
at least, thats what the admin told me!
Old 09-9-2003, 05:38 PM   #10
Nima
FFR Player

Lol, i don't know what the fuck you're talking about Bean. I admited cheating? I said he did. Look who's talking, read the posts before saying it.
Old 09-9-2003, 06:16 PM   #11
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Default HH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoujiroXx
bean, you don't have the right to call people stupid, to be honest. Personally, I think you're the paragon of all that is ignorance, and all that is stupidity. Anyways, no one admit cheating. Nima told everyone his/her friend is cheating, and that FFR team should beat them....................
Soujiro i know you hate me i always have...but personaly i could give a fyling fuck what you think about me. So just go live off in ur land of gypsies with ariplanes stuck up their asses you commubnist tree frog and suck a dick. oh yeah and NIMA what i meant to say was what kind of fucking moron teels on their friend for cheating

HAhahahahahahsh\
BEAN
Old 09-9-2003, 06:42 PM   #12
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to scorpio1690 Send a message via MSN to scorpio1690
Default Re: HH

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoujiroXx
Soujiro i know you hate me i always have...but personaly i could give a fyling $*%# what you think about me. So just go live off in ur land of gypsies with ariplanes stuck up their asses you commubnist tree frog and suck a dick. oh yeah and NIMA what i meant to say was what kind of fucking moron teels on their friend for cheating

HAhahahahahahsh\
BEAN

Dude, calm the fuck down, jesus, is it that time of month for you?
scorpio1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 06:50 PM   #13
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird

Quote:
paragon of all that is ignorance
What the hell...? Damn it. Where's my dictionary?

par-a-gon:
1. A model of excellence or perfection of a kind; a peerless example: a paragon of virtue.

WORD OF THE DAY!
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 06:51 PM   #14
SotN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SotN

Post or PM his username and I can tell you if he's cheating.

Bean: you win the award for "Worst Flame Ever". You edged out "bleep, boop, commie asshatz0r".
Old 09-9-2003, 07:27 PM   #15
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SotN
Post or PM his username and I can tell you if he's cheating.

Bean: you win the award for "Worst Flame Ever". You edged out "bleep, boop, commie asshatz0r".
YES ive been trying for that one all year.....srry i freked out every one im just pissed about school and the crap load of homework i have aling with having to play footbal.....ill calm down
Old 09-9-2003, 07:30 PM   #16
scorpio1690
FFR Player

I thought you quit football cause there was to much practice?
Old 09-9-2003, 07:38 PM   #17
IAMTHEEVILBEAN
FFR Player

HAH i wish...my dad wont let me quit
Old 09-9-2003, 07:43 PM   #18
scorpio1690
FFR Player

Your dad won't let you quit? Jus do really bad and don't try and get kicked off the team, then he'll just hate you and beat you for a bit, then you have no football anymore . Don't you hate it how parents don't get mad at you, they get amd at your actions? Buncha fucktards, tha's why I ain't havin kids, they'd be like me..... Hehehe, imagine a world populated of me..... hehehe......minions.
Old 09-9-2003, 09:17 PM   #19
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

Haha, your "flame" was so horribly worded that I'm led to believe well.. you're an idiot. I think I said that already though...Anyways - I think you were aiming for "couldn't" when you said you could give a flying whatever about what I think about you. I bet you care, and if you don't.. I bet it'll sink in eventually. Sometime or other, you'll realize what an idiot you are, how ignorant and immature. Hell, I'm not sure if it's you.. I see by reading some of this other blather, you're playing football? That there denotes your stupidity and complete lack of intelligence and understanding of thy own language. You later said your father won't let you quit.. There's the link, it's your genes. pity

yea, edit for the next part - figured I wouldn't let it slide.. since I'm already bored

Quote:
So just go live off in ur land of gypsies with ariplanes stuck up their asses you commubnist tree frog and suck a dick
Was that some last ditch effort? I mean, did you see that you weren't completely living up to your complete moron role, whereas you had to say something that makes the 10 year olds of the site look more intelligent? commuBnist? tree frog? was the "and suck a dick" just tacked on, cause it can fit on anything? where's that twilight theme again? eh

-Soujiro
SoujiroXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-9-2003, 09:49 PM   #20
iidxman
FFR Player

i kinda still don't get wut the oject of pro. dolphin is really but by listening to the convo i can see the evil (bean) being contradicted by the good (practically everyone else) i also hafta say that i go with everybody else, if you cheat your not working for it, but if u do y the hell do u tell sumbody??? Some people just aren't as smart as they used to be!
iidxman is offline   Reply With Quote