Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-1-2015, 08:39 PM   #961
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

ben, i think mashi talking about latching onto a vote is exactly as you described it, waiting for someone to put on the first vote, then hopping on afterwards .

red blaster is actually looking less human to me though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2015, 08:45 PM   #962
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
Also I did end up looking through EOD a couple days back (??). I felt that dfr's reaction here

to my post was very human. I'm almost willing to not look at him today.
i feel /incredibly/ wary of dfr, because if you've noticed, throughout d0, it felt like he was (for lack of a better way of saying this) sucking up to me. "hey yoshl when are you going to tunnel me?", and the flip out thing at the end, it was well after i posted pretty much the same exact thing. like, dfr even had a bunch of posts, and his exclamation actually feels incredibly awkward, as if trying to insert something into there to make him sound human.

and reading back, fg you said actually the most neutral and unhelpful thing by saying "i know my role, so i don't want to die"

i'm going out on a massive limb here, but funnygurl

i think fg is either our mafia roleblocker, or godfather. dfr is one of the partners in crime it seems

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 01-1-2015, 08:49 PM   #963
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

oh also ben, since you're like the only one here;

joke posts are like, kind of a staple for D0, like, they happen. the thing is, the timing of them, and when they start to disperse is actually something that you can probably gain some insight into if you really try hard enough. You can also get still a sense of how comfortable each player is with the whole game and with each individual other player (to a degree, this is much easier to mask imo)

Quote:
Old 01-1-2015, 08:50 PM   #964
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

also whenever funnygurl reads this and sees my vote on her, i broke 19 bil gt on that last game of mp lol

Quote:
Old 01-1-2015, 08:51 PM   #965
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i feel /incredibly/ wary of dfr, because if you've noticed, throughout d0, it felt like he was (for lack of a better way of saying this) sucking up to me. "hey yoshl when are you going to tunnel me?", and the flip out thing at the end, it was well after i posted pretty much the same exact thing. like, dfr even had a bunch of posts, and his exclamation actually feels incredibly awkward, as if trying to insert something into there to make him sound human.

and reading back, fg you said actually the most neutral and unhelpful thing by saying "i know my role, so i don't want to die"

i'm going out on a massive limb here, but funnygurl

i think fg is either our mafia roleblocker, or godfather. dfr is one of the partners in crime it seems
wat
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2015, 08:52 PM   #966
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

grats yoshl!!!!!
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2015, 09:56 PM   #967
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
red blaster is actually looking less human to me though
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2015, 10:53 PM   #968
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

hey! Im not late to the party am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2015, 10:59 PM   #969
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
hey! Im not late to the party am I?
Severely.
Have you caught up on the thread yet?
There's a good possibility you may die tomorrow..so yeah. Might wanna do that.
Old 01-1-2015, 11:07 PM   #970
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Severely.
Have you caught up on the thread yet?
There's a good possibility you may die tomorrow..so yeah. Might wanna do that.
oh trust me. it would be fun to instantly die after getting into the game.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-1-2015, 11:08 PM   #971
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
oh trust me. it would be fun to instantly die after getting into the game.
which is why we should get a vote going to NOT get me killed:P

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-1-2015, 11:28 PM   #972
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
The direction of this post is insane.
You start with cry, move onto me then vote ben.
Considering you've had me as green until I voted you I must be on to something here.
Charles
My post was semi stream of conscious, but I don't see why you would think that the direction was insane. I made a link between cry and you through his suspicion list and another between you and benguin through a joke interaction, a question you asked regarding suspicion on benguin, and a comment of having a Human lean on you by benguin.

That you're being so over-defensive isn't doing you any favours either.

Funnygurl, is there a reason you can't see Red Blaster as a Wolf? To my knowledge, he's never been a Wolf before, so what can you base that off of? Unless I'm mistaken on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Yeah, I was just joking around with Red Blaster. I know there was a lot of joking around in earlier parts of D0 and joke votes as well. Can you explain to me why my joking with red blaster is suspicious compared to the rest of joking that went on during D0? It seems like your grasping for straws here if you're going all the way back to the beginning of D0 to look at joke posts.

In my personal opinion, I never know how to interpret a post where one person jokes with another because for all I know, they could be acting like that because they know each other outside of twg. Could you share what you think about analyzing joke posts to us junior twg'ers? (^)>
YoshL put it nicely, but I'll clarify a bit too. It's not uncommon for Wolves to vote for each other (especially as a joke) during Day 0, which is why I brought it up. I noted that it was a weak theory because it's usually the type of thing that's most conspicuous in retrospect, but I felt it was noteworthy enough to give mention.

Quote:
As for cold kitten, is it not uncommon to state your suspicions and reads and make additional observations before placing a vote? I know that I can change my vote at any time, but I feel like placing a vote carries a lot more weight than simply stating slight suspicion so I tend to wait till I'm more sure about my thoughts before placing votes.

I don't know what you mean by "latching onto an easy vote" exactly. I mean, it was an easy vote for me because I had suspicions, I communicated them, I got implicit confirmation from others that my suspicions had some validity to them, and I voted. It's not like hopped on a bandwagon or voted for cold kitten with unoriginal reasoning.
Yeah, what you described is what I'm suspicious of. Rather than pursuing your suspicion and taking initiative with a vote, you tested the waters first and checked whether others voted for her before you joined in. It's certainly not something that Wolves always do or that Humans don't, but it's something which I suspect to come more likely from a Wolf.

Quote:
Am I the only one that finds it odd that T-Force posted a votecount, with funny having the most votes and soramimi being the only one left to vote...and then exactly 2 posts later...soramimi votes for funny without having anything else to say? This seems quite wolfy...discreetly hopping on a popular bandwagon right close to eod to avoid a phantom.
I wanted to ask soramimi about her abrupt vote for Funnygurl, but it slipped my mind since it was the End of Phase, unfortunately.

However, I still feel that this post in particular seemed very Human. Wolves seldom give up in comparison to Humans. I suppose I'll have to see what storn says and see if he sways me one way or the other though.
Old 01-1-2015, 11:34 PM   #973
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
That you're being so over-defensive isn't doing you any favours either.
I haven't even begun to get defensive.
I just found it peculiar that you had me in your green pile until I voted for you this phase.

Regarding your comments about me and benguin, I don't recall ever voting for him on d0..so don't go applying that "wolves often do this d0.." bologna to me.
Old 01-1-2015, 11:45 PM   #974
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
I wanted to ask soramimi about her abrupt vote for Funnygurl, but it slipped my mind since it was the End of Phase, unfortunately.

However, I still feel that this post in particular seemed very Human. Wolves seldom give up in comparison to Humans. I suppose I'll have to see what storn says and see if he sways me one way or the other though.
yay! someone who doesn't hate me! Personally i feel that FG may be a wolf. either that or strictly human. to that point of one slip up will prove her role. Its obvious she's is playing something, just unclear to me. perhaps i just haven't read through enough of the posts. (50 pages is a lot to read through) I will wait to vote though so i can assure my safety. and maybe someone else will win my vote. Well, win or lose, it really matters how you think about it.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-1-2015, 11:49 PM   #975
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Your vote was irrelevant in my changed opinion on you. Jteh had voted for me when I made the list and kept it there for some time, yet he was also a Human lean for me.

You note that you weren't being defensive, yet retaliating on me with a vote when I had voted benguin, and adding "I must be on to something here," would suggest differently.
Likewise, your dismissing something I never even addressed seems over-defensive.

And to clarify, I noted that it's not uncommon for a Wolves to vote one another. By that, I didn't mean to imply that Wolf A votes for Wolf B and Wolf B votes for Wolf A. Simply that at least one or the other sometimes happens. Like I said, it was a weak theory anyway, just something I felt was noteworthy.
Old 01-1-2015, 11:54 PM   #976
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Oh, by the way, storn, how much TWG experience do you have? Is this your first game?

And apologies for making you read through so much!!! Most of the game-related stuff begins on page 10, so you can feel free to start around there when you catch up. It it feels discouraging to read through it all, at least skim it. It would be understandable given that our jTWGs normally aren't so long.
Old 01-2-2015, 12:04 AM   #977
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
Oh, by the way, storn, how much TWG experience do you have? Is this your first game?

And apologies for making you read through so much!!! Most of the game-related stuff begins on page 10, so you can feel free to start around there when you catch up. It it feels discouraging to read through it all, at least skim it. It would be understandable given that our jTWGs normally aren't so long.
first game. I've seen it on the forums though and an opening poped up and i thought i'd give it a try.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-2-2015, 12:23 AM   #978
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

You are mega cool. B)
Old 01-2-2015, 01:50 AM   #979
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

So I've been looking over all of Soramimi's interactions throughout the game, just trying to see if there's anything worthwhile in even pushing for that lynch. What I found was a lot of just weird wishy-washy posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimi View Post
I wanted to stay quiet enough to avoid drawing unnecessary attention to myself
Quote:
I came back to say something and I can't remember what it is now, so bleh.
Quote:
I haven't been in much of a mood to do anything, but I'm feeling bad about giving you guys zero to work with, so hi.
Quote:
To be fair, I don't really have a super red lean on anyone atm.
Quote:
Seriously, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Actually, I didn't to begin with.
So with almost all of her posts being in that manor, she goes after DFR with this as her reasoning:

Quote:
I don't feel too confident with dfr atm. I feel like his posts are just kind of skimming the surface in terms of discussion, like, he's trying to remain neutral and appear to be contributing. His post count is pretty high, but I don't see much of substance.
That reasoning is entirely contradictory considering how she had played the entire time until her eventual sub out. She even points out how little sense it makes coming from her herself:
Quote:
I know, I know. Stupid of me to say that considering I haven't had any concrete leans either. But having as many posts as he does and not a lot to say... just seems unnecessary.
Now granted that DFR has only about 20 more posts than her, so in my mind..Something is not adding up with this.
Old 01-2-2015, 02:13 AM   #980
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0

Quote:
So I've been looking over all of Soramimi's interactions throughout the game, just trying to see if there's anything worthwhile in even pushing for that lynch. What I found was a lot of just weird wishy-washy posts.

So with almost all of her posts being in that manor, she goes after DFR with this as her reasoning:

That reasoning is entirely contradictory considering how she had played the entire time until her eventual sub out. She even points out how little sense it makes coming from her herself:

Now granted that DFR has only about 20 more posts than her, so in my mind..Something is not adding up with this.
i think its called im fucked because of what the previous person had to say. perhaps on purpose so she could leave (it was a replacement after all)

Quote:
Quote:

Quote: