Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:08 PM   #902
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
Idk..my gut is telling me Mashi, which is more than anyone else is saying. In the Charu TWG Mashi was mafia godfather and they killed off Manti and Plop, the two loudest/most helpful players. So the Jteh kill is right up his alley. It's also worth noting Funny was also a mafia that game.
manti kill was all me. got subbed in 30 min before next day phase and i read nothing in the thread before that
got the choice of "psychoangel and manti have good chance of being prs good luck choose" and rng gods liked me or something

admittedly wouldn't have thought of the jteh kill. little cruel killing off someone who is qualified to be in jtwg (even though imo he picked up on twg really quickly)

i'm going off of meta here, but a jteh kill isn't the type of kill that mashi would do or support doing. because this is a jtwg if mashi were a wolf he might not want to influence the kill, but i don't think jteh's death adds any wolf points to mashi.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:39 PM   #903
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
manti kill was all me. got subbed in 30 min before next day phase and i read nothing in the thread before that
got the choice of "psychoangel and manti have good chance of being prs good luck choose" and rng gods liked me or something

admittedly wouldn't have thought of the jteh kill. little cruel killing off someone who is qualified to be in jtwg (even though imo he picked up on twg really quickly)

i'm going off of meta here, but a jteh kill isn't the type of kill that mashi would do or support doing. because this is a jtwg if mashi were a wolf he might not want to influence the kill, but i don't think jteh's death adds any wolf points to mashi.
So what are your thoughts regarding Jteh's death?
Also I guess it should be asked, to everyone not just Funny, what the thoughts on the whole Ironic self-vote and immediate mass unvote that occurred only to have most of them fall back on him? Do you think it was originally wolves who backed off to gain human points? As I noted already 3 people group backed off one after another after Yosh unvoted.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 11:47 PM   #904
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

I feel like YoshL hit this one on the head: Jteh was a good kill. He contributed and projected town well.

Don't think the kill incriminates anyone though. Jteh's flip doesn't add much information other than, "you guys were right gj."

As for the entire deal with iironiic, I'm pretty surprised that he did die. I wasn't expecting the lynch to move toward him once people backed off of me. Gonna look over EOD though because most of it is fuzzy to me haha.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #905
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

yeah, jteh's death to me seemed pretty much to be "active player, lol get ded"

I think it's possible that the people who backed off iironiic first and then moved back to him COULD have been wolves, but tbh it didn't really seem like it to me. It mostly seemed like genuine "why should we keep this person alive if they're not even going to try" more than it did wolves trying to kill. why would wolves kill someone that didn't want to play that much anyway? less work for them.
Old 12-31-2014, 05:36 AM   #906
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Disappointed that you guys let a twg fall off of the latest posts list.
Red Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:37 AM   #907
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

this is why i'm not able to sit back guys ugh cmon why can't you guys do this by yourselves without me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:37 AM   #908
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i actually have an idea of who i want to question but i'm gonna have to formulate that first

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:32 AM   #909
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

wow. this is ded right now.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:40 AM   #910
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

also i guess "happy new years everyone's out partying and only no lifers like me are worrying about twg" ;w;

Quote:
Old 12-31-2014, 11:52 AM   #911
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

same yoshl. same.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:42 PM   #912
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

so since there's NO ONE POSTING, i took the time to reread the thread (jeez why do we all post so much d0) and i figure now is a good time for a reads list (since i'm actually home and have the time to do a well thought out one!!!!)

j-rodd - sadly, I don't have much to go on from you, just what you posted the last day, which while you did post a lot when you were here, it's still not as much as I'd like. now your thoughts and opinions on every seemed pretty human to me when i initially read them. you didn't jump to any crazy conclusions and you were willing to spell out your thoughts if someone asked you to. you also didn't hesitate to provide some new, original thoughts about the game and various people. this SCREAMS town to me because I feel that as a wolf, you wouldn't want to give out new opinions to put attention on yourself. granted, everyone plays differently, but you seem pretty town to me right now.

Ben - now I know that nobody liked my vote or thoughts on him because it seemed very 'bandwagon-y', which I'll admit at the time it kind of was. I was rushing trying to get something out (and I was also on my phone most of the day, so reading through tons of posts wasn't super easy) and I had similar thoughts about him that some other people did. voting for him probably wasn't the best move on my part, but it's what I thought was best at time (i'm super inexperienced, i'm sorry ;u; ). going back and looking though, been seems slightly green to me. I'm still unsure about him. yes, he responded well to votes on him and contributed more to the thread, but it all still seems fairly neutral to me and didn't seem to flow well with the rest of the posts. It's very a much a gut thing to not read him fully town for me, but I tend to trust my intuition, which right now, is telling me that ben is most LIKELY town but definitely has a chance of being red, hence the slight town lean instead of major town lean.

Red - I'm still reading red as a solid town lean. Most of it is probably meta, but he's also done nothing that seems 'wolfy' to me. He reacted the way I think he would react as a townie to votes and pressure being put on him. I don't really know what else to say about that. he's just a solid green for me right now.

dfr - same thing with the voting for him that people didn't like me doing last phase. I understand why people might not have liked it, but I legitimately thought he needed to contribute more because he was being far too neutral and not posting enough useful info (as much as you can d0). I honestly still feel that way. I think he needs to contribute more to give us a good reason not to think he's a wolf. Going back and looking, I feel like I probably shouldn't have defended his reasoning for being nervous when not a PR. That was a newbie mistake on my part. if anything, I feel as though he should want to most more as a VT because it's less problematic if he gets lynched or killed (I'm not saying it's good, but we definitely don't want a PR lynched or killed if we can help it). that said, he has a red lean from me for now.

yoshl - so yoshl stepped out of the gate being very aggressive and throwing votes around trying to get reactions out of people. that just seems so obviously town to me because it's testing the waters, trying to see what people are going to do when there's suspicions placed on people (me being one of them ahahah, I reacted badly and it was dumb). given that he's a vet player, this could very possibly be just a ploy to make everyone think he's town because I think he's good enough to do so, but I personally don't feel it's that. I think he's a pretty solid green for me right now as well.

mashi - i know mashi is also a vet player and might be just trying to step back and let everyone play without him pushing things around too much, but so many of his posts have been so neutral. I'm uncomfortable with it, but I wouldn't say he's a red lean for me right now. He has made some pointed posts, along with his 'let me help the newbies' posts. So I can't say he hasn't made ANY posts that didn't provide unique opinions or new information about people, but I just don't think he's made as many as he would. he's a slight town read for now, but that could quickly change depending on what else he says by eod.

fg - I originally thought you were lock-clear town, I believe. if I didn't, I should have because I did reading back through the thread again. I honestly still think you're pretty damn green, I just think your defending of soramimi and her playstyle was interesting. even if it's how she normally plays, I don't think defending inactivity is the way to go. if she's normally inactive, we should be encouraging her to post more, not continue with her normal playstyle by saying it's how she posts every game and she's human just about every game. that said, I still think you're green for now.

tiloco - I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt re-reading the thread, but I just couldn't do it. your reads are very transparent and don't seem to be very solid. you might be new to fourm twg, and I'm sure that could influence it having played live mafia plenty, but that just means you need to adapt to the playstyle of forum twg. when people ask you to flesh out your reads, you need to do so. it's also best to include EVERYONE in the game in your list rather than just the ones that stick out to you personally. having reads on every single player is very helpful to the town, and also beneficial to yourself as well. that said, you're a red lean for me for now. I disliked your reads and didn't think they were detailed enough. you were very wishy washy on some of your opinions on people. you tried so hard to push for yoshl because he seemed 'awkward' which was rather odd to me, because that was your only reason. yoshl was making some random votes and trying to push towards certain people and you had a pretty bad reaction to it imo. now you could very well be green and yoshl be red, or you could both be red and distancing yourselves from each other, but I have to go with you being red for now.

soramimi - you haven't really given me enough to go on to determine whether you're town or wolf. again, fg's defense of your playstyle was interesting to me. I don't want to say that automatically makes me think you're town, but given my read on her, I think it's certainly a possibility. very, very slight green read on you right now.

cry4 - ahhh cry. you who I currently have my vote on (and for now it's staying on). you were FAR too neutral last phase for my liking. when you did post in the thread, it wasn't much. you didn't seem to post any helpful information. I don't think we've seen you since the phase started (could be wrong, someone correct me if I am). you didn't take yoshl's vote on you seriously and it was because you claimed that he had voted so many times that you thought it was a joke. There was a certain point where yoshl's votes started to turn towards the serious end of things, and I feel like you should've been aware of that and been able to tell that it was serious rather than waiting until someone else decided to vote for you and THEN thinking it might be an issue. you also waited until someone else pointed it out. I can't tell if that was just trying to majorly fly UTR thinking maybed people would forget about yoshl's vote being on you in that moment, or just legitimate careless thinking about his vote. in either case, you're not looking too good for me right now. red lean for now, and my vote stays on you.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:42 PM   #913
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

wow I wrote a novel. sorry guys.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #914
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

also on jrodd's read I meant to add "wouldn't want to put attention on yourself AS A REPLACEMENT of someone who was already kind of suspected as wolf" just to clarify. new opinions are good!!! not saying they aren't
Old 12-31-2014, 01:49 PM   #915
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i tried shutting up myself since im approaching 100 posts haha

hey it was either back up a d0 read on soramimi or backtrack which is worse
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #916
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

i don't really fault anyone for iironiic's lynch, the self vote was pretty human in that case but then the asking for a replacement and minimal usefulness i prob woulda switched onto him too

surprised funny's wagon completely fell off when i left tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 02:22 PM   #917
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

CK- I agree with your reads list, like a lot actually just want you to elaborate here:

re: FG- how do you have her as "pretty damn green", even reading the thread again i didn't reach the conclusion, why exactly do you have her as green?

Quote:
wow
Old 12-31-2014, 02:27 PM   #918
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

maybe she's just better at TWG than you

REKD
OWND
#BURNED
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 12-31-2014, 02:28 PM   #919
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

probably

Quote:
wow
Old 12-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #920
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

lmao, nahh. he reactions and posts just seem very green to me. She's posted a lot, and while a lot of it HAS been fluff, there's also been helpful posts in there as well. She asked questions, she's commented about other people's posts. She just seems to be acting very green for me.