noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: Need music recommendations | 1 year challenge

Day Fourteen - December 14th, 2013
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Formless by Gridlock (recommended by AlexDest & GammaBlaster)

1. Pallid
2. Distance
3. Untitled
4. Return
5. Song23
6. Invert
7. Untitled
8. Chrometaphor
9. Scratch
10. Displacement
11. The 8th Winter
12. Re/module
13. Untitled
14. Atomontage
15. Done Processing

Gridlock is a electronic group created by Mike Wells in 1993 with Mike Cadoo joining in 1997. Earlier in their career, their sound was heavily industrial, slowly incorporating electronic sounds until Formless in 2003, which has almost no trace of industrial music and is considered mostly of IDM.

It's an incredibly aggressive release and a good example of how ambient music can be noisy at times. It's precisely this contrast between the lighter and heavier parts that makes this album awesome. Full of interesting moments. 2:35 and after on Song23 is a crazy logical mess, and is probably the best song on the album. The progression on Chrometaphor and Atomontage grows very nicely. Some pleasant ethereal vocals in Return and Done Processing has a comfortable minimalistic atmosphere. A good choice to close the album, finishes off beautifully. The production is top-notch and there's a fairly good amount of textures.

I had the displeasure of listening to this album in disorder (thanks to Grooveshark* fucking this one up). I love when there's a continuity between tracks on an album, the entire album is even more worthwhile to listen as a whole and it makes everything more cohesive. * Weirdly how lately I found everything I wanted on Deezer and the loading time is faster, hmmm...

Incredibly consistent from start to finish. Definitely an album I'll listen as a whole again, strong contender for a 9, maybe it will change over time.

My rating : ★★★★★★★★☆☆

(was busy so couldn't write a lot on this, but I really recommend this album, best so far, nice pick AlexDest )

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_grunt666 View Post
I was hoping that would show up around christmas
Showed up on a Friday the 13th tho.

@ DarkProdigy : can't find your birthday

Last edited by noname219; 12-14-2013 at 09:18 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #202
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Formless has always been my favorite IDM album, really glad that you enjoyed it as well (even moreso that it almost gets a 9, haha).

EDIT: Oh, didn't even see Gamma recommend this album, oops.

Last edited by AlexDest; 12-14-2013 at 09:28 PM..
AlexDest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #203
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Just realized it was also recommended by GammaBlaster (sorry!), rectified.

Last edited by noname219; 12-14-2013 at 09:22 PM..
Old 12-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #204
Frank Munoz
Vophie
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

have you heard this before?
https://soundcloud.com/mcmangos/what-if-seinfeld-theme-song
(not really a suggestion i just want people here to listen to this rad theme and don't wanna make a thread i'm sorry.)
Old 12-15-2013, 02:15 AM   #205
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

Just to add another album.

Alabama 3 - Exile on Coldharbour Lane

freakysnots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #206
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Day Fifteen - December 15th, 2013

Ascendancy by Trivium (recommended by blindreper1179)

1. The End of Everything
2. Rain
3. Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr
4. Drowned and Torn Asunder
5. Ascendancy
6. A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation
7. Like Light to the Flies
8. Dying in Your Arms
9. The Deceived
10. Suffocating Sight
11. Departure
12. Declaration

Trivium is a American melodic metalcore band with strong thrash metal influences. They sold one million album worldwide and are often regarded as the flag bearers of their musical style. Ascendancy was their second full-length album and is often regarded as a landmark of metalcore.

The music is lacking something that I can't put my finger on. I mean, they're talented, there's a good amount of riffage, but somehow I had the impression their songs are often lacking enjoyable melodies. Drowned and Torn Asunder and Ascendancy are two examples of that. And sometimes, the melodies work extremely well, like in the chorus of Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr or in the solo of A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation. The blend of the lead with the rhythm guitar is awesome. I guess it's a matter of balance, there's a contrasting amount of work between the melodies. Have the same problem with Killswitch Engage.

The heaviest parts are average and don't bring a lot more. I felt they were being heavy for the sake of being heavy. The vocals were fitting but there's definitely room for improvement. Especially, the growls which are lacking power, sounds really dry. The guitars are diverse, they bring the rating up a bit.

Correct album. I just don't understand how some metal purists see them as one of the worst existing metal band. For me, they're a decent and capable band that are trying too hard to recreate a recipe instead of forging their own identity.

My rating : ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

@ Frank Munoz : made me laugh
@ freakysnots : added

Last edited by noname219; 12-15-2013 at 11:21 PM..
Old 12-16-2013, 11:29 PM   #207
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Day Sixteen - December 16th, 2013

Chipbreak Wars by Sabrepulse (recommended by Poison-)

1. Massive Damage
2. Skyfire Ace
3. We Are Hi-Speed
4. Phalanx
5. Double K.O
6. Storm Raid Battle
7. Underneath
8. The Fourth Sequence
9. Amazing Scene
10. XXX Is Dead (Remix)
11. Famicom Selecta
12. Party Bomb!
13. Twin Chevron Action Flash (Remix)
14. Tageri
15. Omega Blast
16. Hardwar
17. Staten Park

Sabrepulse (Ashley Charles) is a chiptune musician known for blending chiptune with breakcore and gained a significant popularity in underground music... Pretty sure everyone here knows who Sabrepulse is or saw his name at least once. Chipbreak Wars is the follower of Famicon Connection, released one year after, in 2006.

I'm probably the least eminent source when it comes to chiptune. It's not a genre I'm familiar with and I don't listen to chiptune outside the game. However, I recognised that this was a very consistent album from start to finish. I can hear few classical influences in 3 or 4 songs and industrial influences in Hardwar. The arrangements are upbeat, highly intricate and neatly organised. And when you recognise a sample, you feel like you accomplished something. Part of the fun was in there.

It's also weird to hear Storm Raid Battle or Famicon Selecta outside the game. And in the context of hearing it in a complete album is a different experience. I had the impression I was listening to a different song, it had more depth, more size. There was no notes or arrows to punctuate anything. I felt like I was listening the song the way it was meant to be heard.

I liked when breakcore beats were slowly being introduced : the end of Skyfire Ace is one example of that. Phalanx is another great song and blends much more different styles than just chiptune and breakcore, it has a very electro house sound. There's this small vocal-edited part in Party Bomb! that I found amusing (about 2 minutes in). Tageri is the most intense song of the bunch, blending violin along the way. I found a striking similarity with Venetian Snare's Rossz.

On the downside, it's just not the type of music I'm looking for at the present. I feel chiptune is limited outside the realm of video games. Maybe it has to do with me not being familiar with the genre. I share the same impression with orchestral-type film soundtrack and movies. When chiptune is heavily mixed with other music styles (see Tageri), that's when it becomes interesting for me.

My rating : ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

edit : thx crazyjayde for the typo

Last edited by noname219; 12-16-2013 at 11:51 PM..
Old 12-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #208
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
I feel chiptune is limited outside the realm of video games. Maybe it has to do with me not being familiar with the genre.
I used to think so too. Give Crystal Castles a go and see what you think (don't add to my list though lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #209
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Scratch TuneYard and replace with FEZ OST by disasterPEACE (found here: http://disasterpeace.com/album/fez-ost)

Again, much fun reading those at the end of a hard day. You've got an excellent format now.

Last edited by Crazyjayde; 12-17-2013 at 12:02 PM..
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #210
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Day Seventeen - December 17th, 2013

Replica by Oneohtrix Point Never (recommended by choof)

1. Andro
2. Sleep Dealer
3. Power of Persuasion
4. Remember
5. Replica
6. Nassau
7. Submersible
8. Up
9. Child Soldier
10. Explain

Oneohtrix Point Never, aka Chuck Person, aka Daniel Lopatin, aka Dania Shapes, aka KGB MAN is a productive Brooklyn-based musician, starting in 2007. Replica was released in 2011, a year after the successful Returnal.

Relaaaaaaxing. Hmmm. I've listened earlier today to a very boring and extremely repetitive ambient album and I've questioned myself if it's a genre I should give up. Well, this album kind of cancelled my plans. It's moving just at the right pace to keep my interest. Incredibly immersive too. It didn't bore me because of the variety in between the songs.

I'm not a huge fan of repetition, but the way it's been used in Power of Persuasion and Sleep Dealer is kind of great. A slow version of glitch music. Replica is another great song, soft chill piano. Explain has cool touches of vaporwave, but the vocals are needless for me. Andro has this crazy and opressing jungle ambiance near the end of the song.

The equivalent of being crushed by a slow steamroller made out of foam.

Good stuff.

Old 12-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #211
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor

Replica is an amazing album in that you can listen to it without any knowledge of what's going on and still think it's really good, but the more you put into researching how it was made, the more depth the album seems to have. Its use of old TV commercial samples is really something else
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #212
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I listened to this for the first time a few days ago and I couldn't really into it. It was funny though, I played "Up" in front of my gf and we started doing this impromptu jungle dance it was hilarious.

Quote:
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Old 12-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #213
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Sleep Dealer is an old Foldger's commercial.

I'm not sure if this is canon, but I've heard that the concept behind this album is if humanity dies off, the next intelligent race finds a bunch of audio clips and tries to piece them back together, but does it incorrectly. A super interesting concept, even if it's not true.
choof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #214
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Replica sounds like an interesting album, might listen to that as well

Also recommending Seven Idiots by World's End Girlfriend. Album's extremely experimental, so I really wonder what's your opinion on it.
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #215
L.B.D.D
FFR Player

hipsterS
L.B.D.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #216
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Day Eighteen - December 18th, 2013

October Language by Belong (recommended by EzExZeRo7497)

1. I Never Lose. Never Really
2. Red Velvet or Northing
3. October Language
4. I'm Too Sleepy...Shall We Swim?
5. Remove the Inside
6. Who Told You This Room Exists?
7. All Equal Now
8. The Door Opens the Other Way

Belong is a duo composed of Turk Dietrich and Michael Jones from New Orleans. Four years after their formation, they decided to release their first LP October Language with the help of Joshua Estis at masterization, who already worked with Dietrich in the past. October Language was recorded in 2004, but only went out in 2006.

Not the kind of music I can fully describe by words, but I'll try anyway. It's an interesting exercise in style and a very slow moving album, punctuated by strong distortion. There's barely any str░ucture. It can be hypnotic if you're waiting for "something" to happen. After a while, you get engulfed by the loudness and you just don't care about the pacing░. I surprised myself into thinking of how short the album was. I thought it was only 30 minutes when in reality, it's clocking at 4░5 minutes.

There's some moments where it feels like post-rock or shoegaze, the self-titled song Oct░ober Languag░e for exampl▒e tu░rns into intense feedback. In All Equal Now or The Door░ Opens the Other Way, I had the imp▒▓יּression to hﮦe░a▒r one continuous noteﺄ w▒יּ░hen i░n fact, it changes very ░s░lightly.ﭹ You do▓n't feel it. And when y░ou do something else w░hen listening▒ to t▓░hﮦis░, it'▒ﮃs r░e░verbe░ration▓ on you. ▒a▓nd ░you ░feיּeﮦl ▓a nAtur▓al att░ract░ioﮃn ░wi٬th th░░e m▒u░░sic░, it g▒░░▒ets░ lo░udיּeꜚ▓ﮦ٠░r ﮃan٬d░ ░lOUderﮦ░. ٠▓I░░t's▒ eﭹﺄ٬c▓░▒hoed ▒in ▓░░y▒o▒ur mind ٠aﺄ▒ﺄn░d░ ٠i▒t ▒Fe░░elﺄ▒sיּ like ▓▒t░h▓ꜚe m▒ﭹיּ░Us▓ﺄ▒▓ꜚ▒i░▓ﮃ░c░░▓ geTs LO▓▒udﭹ▓er,er▓▒░▓ y░o▒urﮃ ▒▓▓▓▓s▒o▓▓▒Ul ▓was ▒fe░e▓▓l▒I▓▓n▓g ░░░▓pg̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙art ▒▒▒of ▓the s▒▓▓ﭹ▒g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙so▒un▓▒░░d▒▒░, ▓▒l▓▒oUdEﺩ▓ꜚ ▒▒ꜚ▓▓▒יּLﭹ▒▓░O▒▓U▒▒▒d ▓s▓▓▓o▒u▒יּ▒▓n▒d. L▓░OUN▒ꜚ▓▒D▒▒ ▓▒Aꜗיּ▓⁞▒▒▒L▒L h░a▒▓,I▓▓▓L▒ ﺫ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓꜡ﺄs▒∙▓aꜗ▒῾▒▒ꜚ▒N ▒ﮦ▒▒⁞T░▒A▒N ▒Cꜘꜚ▒▒░▒ﻔﱟO▒ꜙ▒s▒▒h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀N▓٠ꜗ▓▓▓ﻤꜞ▓ꜗ▓ﻔu▓▒M▓ꜚ▒▓ꜙ▓▓▓▒▒ﱞ▓Eﻔ▓░▒▒▓▒ ▓░▓fﱟ▓L▒e▒S▓▒῾יּhꜘ..▓ﮃ░ﺫꜚ▓▒,▒.░▒^ ▒▒▓▓▒▒ꜗ▒▒g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▓f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ▓꜡▒∙▒ﬞ▓ꞈ▓ꜗ░▓▓ꜙﺄﮃ▓ꜞ▓▓▓ꜘư̶̧̢̫̝̯̜͛̅͗ͤ͗̒̓ͦ͌́ͥ̾ͨ͌̂̀f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ▒▓ꜗ▒▓⁞^h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▓▒∙▓▓▓▒ﺩ▓^░▓ꜘ^▓▓▒ꜞ᷈▒∙▓▓▒▓░ꜘ▒▒Y░▓▒꜠▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒OU▒h░h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀῾▓▓▓▓▒⁞᷈ۥ▒ꜙ▒ﻔꞈꜙCﺀ░ۥ῟▒A٬ꜚ░꜠Nﱟ᷈ﻤꜗﱞ▓▓ꜗ▓▒ݦ▒ݦe▒ꜚ▓▓▓▓▒░▒▒▓░▓ﱟ▒Nꞈ▒▒꜠░Oﻔh̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦo̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▒▒▓░ꜛ꜠⁞▓▓ꜗﱞ▒▒▒ﺩ▓▓▓▓٬ꜙ▒῾῾῾░‖▒▓▓▓Tl᷂E▓▒ꜘ▓Vݦᵙ▓ꜗꜘꜘAs̩͉̲̦̲̼̜̲̘ͮ́̐̽̉́͘͢͝▓꜠▒ﱟﺀ᷈▒h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀῟▓░▓⁞Dꜞﻤ▒ꜙ▒▓▒▒⁞▓ꜗ▓▓ꜘ░▒░▓▓▓░▓░ꜙ▓▒▓f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦEf̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ▒▓s̩͉̲̦̲̼̜̲̘ͮ́̐̽̉́͘͢͝h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀ꜘ▓ꜚ▒ꜚ▓▓᷂῾p░ݦꜗ∙῟▒▓▓ﬞ░⁞▒▓▓ꜘ▒▓ꜚ▓▒ﺓ░᷂▓▒ꜗ▓▒⁞▓▓▒ꜘ▓h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▒ۥ▒ꜙꜘ▒░▓▓‖῾▓ᵙꜗ▒░░ﬞﬞﺓ░ꜛ▒꜡▒f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ▓ꜘ▒ﱞꞈﱞ★▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ꜗ▓ꜗ῾ﺦﱞ᷈٬c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙
░░▓h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀f̧͙̮̙̼͚̲͔ͬͪ̃̏́̔̈ͭͤͪ͐ͭ̕͟͝▓ꜘ▒ꜙꜞꜞ▓ﱟ░ꜚg̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▓░ꜞꜞ꜡░▒h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▓▓░▓▓o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝ꞈ▓∙h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▒▓▓▓▒ﱞ▒▒▓ꜙꜘ▒▓▓░▒῟ﺀꜚ▒▓▓꜠▓▒⁞▒▓▒▒ꜙ▓ꜜ▓▓░▓░░▒▒▒ư̶̧̢̫̝̯̜͛̅͗ͤ͗̒̓ͦ͌́ͥ̾ͨ͌̂̀▒▒▒▓g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▒▒o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝▒f̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ▒▒⁞▒▓▒▒ꜗꜘꜗﺀﻤﻤﱟf̡̞͔̺͍͈͎̣̝̺̀̊̅͒ͦ
░▒ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝▒h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▒῾o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝꜠░⁞▓ꞈ᷈ﱟﱞꞈ᷂g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▒ﱟ▒ꜘ▓▓꜡▓▒o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝▒c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀ﻔ∞░▓░░▓꜡᷈▒꜠꜠▓ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡▒ꜝﻤۥ▒ꜗݦ▒▓▒▓h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜▓ꜚ꜡ᵊ░▒∙░░░▒░▓░░
░h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜▒ݦg̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▓ۥ∙῟ᵊ░g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙░ﱟ▓ۥ꜡ꜗ░٭꜡ꜘ᷂▒ﺀf̧͙̮̙̼͚̲͔ͬͪ̃̏́̔̈ͭͤͪ͐ͭ̕͟͝ꜝs̩͉̲̦̲̼̜̲̘ͮ́̐̽̉́͘͢͝ﱞ῾░٬o̵̷̻̺̞̘̤̙̥̣̱̮̭͍̱̺͗̄ͦͣ̃̂̇ͬ͠▓c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀ݦ░ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡▒꜠▓░▒░▒▓ꜗꜙ
ꜙ░▓▓ﻔ▒ꜘ▒ꜙꜞ░c̴͇̮͍̲͓͍͖̹̻͇̹̫̟̽̎̈̍̾́͢ﻔc͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀▒▓g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙▒ư̶̧̢̫̝̯̜͛̅͗ͤ͗̒̓ͦ͌́ͥ̾ͨ͌̂̀░s̩͉̲̦̲̼̜̲̘ͮ́̐̽̉́͘͢͝░᷂ݦ⁞ꜗ▒▓▓░ݦ░░░ꜙ▒ꜚ▒᷈░h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜ﱞ░░░░░
░∙░꜡o̪̰̰̹̠̼̩̗̮͇̩̬̜͍̰̙̤̩͊̔̈ͭ͐ͩ̈ͭ̽ͯͬ̒̉͐̈́ͧ̀͘͢͡͝g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙ũ̎̃̾̈́͑̊̐̔̿͑̾ͮͧ̚̚҉̨̙̪̺̖̝͖̞̖͈͈̪̜̕͘h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀ݦ▓h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀ﻤۥ٬g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡o̵̷̻̺̞̘̤̙̥̣̱̮̭͍̱̺͗̄ͦͣ̃̂̇ͬ͠c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀
f̧͙̮̙̼͚̲͔ͬͪ̃̏́̔̈ͭͤͪ͐ͭ̕͟͝░▒ȃͤͥ̎̏ͦ͛̿ͣͭ̔̈ͤ̔̃̊҉̸̸̢͖̞͎̪͖͖͖̣͙͍̞͔̦͈̜̩͡h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜h̨̡̩̦̯̮̯ͪ͒̏͗̒͂̏̀̆̑̏̏̒ͨ̿͌ͧ̚͢͜o̡̨͙͎̪̰̐ͣ̀̏͛͒̒̔͗ͩͦ̃ͯ̌̀▒g̾ͨͮ̽ͣ̎̅͏̧͏͏̫͙̻͎̙̠͎̲̼̝̘̳̙h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔ũ̎̃̾̈́͑̊̐̔̿͑̾ͮͧ̚̚҉̨̙̪̺̖̝͖̞̖͈͈̪̜̕͘░o̵̷̻̺̞̘̤̙̥̣̱̮̭͍̱̺͗̄ͦͣ̃̂̇ͬ͠░ꜚ░ư̶̧̢̫̝̯̜͛̅͗ͤ͗̒̓ͦ͌́ͥ̾ͨ͌̂̀ũ̎̃̾̈́͑̊̐̔̿͑̾ͮͧ̚̚҉̨̙̪̺̖̝͖̞̖͈͈̪̜̕͘▒░░▓░
░c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔c͛̈̑͌̃͒͆̍̚͏̸͏̺̯͉̥̻̖̱̘̜͎͇̟̀h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔ư̶̧̢̫̝̯̜͛̅͗ͤ͗̒̓ͦ͌́ͥ̾ͨ͌̂̀o̵̷̻̺̞̘̤̙̥̣̱̮̭͍̱̺͗̄ͦͣ̃̂̇ͬ͠░f̧͙̮̙̼͚̲͔ͬͪ̃̏́̔̈ͭͤͪ͐ͭ̕͟͝f̧͙̮̙̼͚̲͔ͬͪ̃̏́̔̈ͭͤͪ͐ͭ̕͟͝h̶̡̓ͨͧ͂ͦ̏̆͊̆̓͒̍̑̅̔̏͞͡҉̼͓̪̣͔

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
I'm not sure if this is canon, but I've heard that the concept behind this album is if humanity dies off, the next intelligent race finds a bunch of audio clips and tries to piece them back together, but does it incorrectly. A super interesting concept, even if it's not true.
True or not, this is awesome.

Last edited by noname219; 12-18-2013 at 05:32 PM..
Old 12-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #217
LegitMusicProducer
FFR Player

Maybe one day to be reviewing my musics?

https://soundcloud.com/legitmusicproducer
LegitMusicProducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #218
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitMusicProducer View Post
Maybe one day to be reviewing my musics?

https://soundcloud.com/legitmusicproducer
I can, I will probably listen to the 10-15 last songs you have on your Soundcloud when I choose it. Or you can tell me which songs you want me to review.

Last edited by noname219; 12-18-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Old 12-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #219
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

That review is supposed to be glitched out, right?

Quote:
Old 12-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #220
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

If the glitched out part of the review is a reference to one of the tracks in the album (I'm Too Sleepy.. Shall We Swim?), A+ review, would read again.

Probably isn't though, so I'll reread it once you're done, haha. The review is pretty solid nonetheless, the part-review you've made is definitely some of the reasons why I enjoy listening to this album.
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote