Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #801
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCVIII: A bunch of people in a room playing mafia

TPS:

These are the TPS quotes that just scream wolf at me.

Quote:
Then you're terrible at reading players. Everything i'm saying is 100% genuine and completely contrasting my wolf-game play style. I'm purposefully acting a bit extreme to drive that point home. Not because I'm trying to create a new paradigm to operate under as a wolf (because honestly, why would I do it like this?) and launching a full out character assault on day 1 is always a terrible move if you're a wolf. You should realize this.

I love that you're hopping on the bandwagon again though. If I die, I cant wait to see what you end up flipping; my death will feel justified if I turn out to be right.
Not only, like Kraut pointed out, does TPS just say that he's exaggerating his human behavior, he literally just badmouths me and tries to attack me and make me unsure of myself.

Quote:
Here's the formula to figure me out:

1. Does he seem brash and unnecessarily assertive?? If yes, then human.
2. Does he seem reserved and logical? If yes, then wolf.

That's essentially my two playstyles. With boring vanilla roles, I manufacture drama and take wild shots in the dark on the first day.
I see absolutely no good reason to give an ultimatum of your play styles. This point could essentially be considered moot honestly, because you had said yourself that you intended to change up your meta.

Quote:
You'll have much more material to work with if I'm alive compared to those two. If it comes down to being a lesser of two evils problem for you guys, just go with the person who provides more fodder to analyze.
I agree with Kraut on this statement with what he said. A human would try and fix his wrongs, a wolf does nothing of the sort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
lol you wish. You've never been able to read me and you never will. That only strengthens this belief.

Honestly, I hope you're a wolf this game, because elsewise we're just engaging in an ego-fueled circle jerk that the wolves are just laughing at right now. You're the one who should take a step back and remember the fact that you cost your team the win last game. Not vicc, who you are easy to blame. Your piss-poor vote on Vicc "confident" is a shining example of hypocrisy, and that was on day 4, and you're getting mad at me for baseless day 1 votes haha.
WOW. If that bolded sentence wasn't wolfy I don't know what is.

And right after it you're trying to guilt trip the fuck out of him. Trying to convince V he's wrong by saying he was wrong last time, at least in the way you just worded it, was a terrible move there, Tps.

Tps.
Oh my god this quote. I cannot stress what I said here enough.

Quote:
Don't fuck this up.
This is golden. Again, basically giving an ultimatum. There is no reason for a human to ever make a post like this, especially so on Day 2.

Unless you guys manage to strike gold somewhere in this thread that gives lynch priority to someone else, TPS is my #1 wolf target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #802
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

I am a vanilla townie
Old 07-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #803
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

(In relation to YMIA)

A lot of what I had during day 1 was primarily a gut feeling, with evidence that people apparently didn't agree with, besides TPS. Nobody I guess listened to me because they wanted TPS dead, and didn't care who he voted for day 1. (Correct me if I am wrong here)

Then Day 2 really gave me some more wolfy-ness from YMIA. This post in particular:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
...I find it a bit too perfect that just after that unlucky Day 1, the wolves kill off Danceguy, turning all our attention back to Tps again. I'm still pretty sure Tps is Red, but this is a little offsetting to me. I feel like the wolves are trying to set up an elaborate train of blame kills (which is to be expected, of course, just to a larger extent than normal.) that would first bring the blame to Tps, who let's just assume is green for a second. Then, at the flip, it brings the blame to someone like me or V, and from then on, they're just trying to set it all up here, nice and early.
What concerns me with this is how well thought out that post is in comparison to the thought process involved with some of his other posts....
Quote:
@Xiz:
I don't think J-rodd is Mafia. I do think, however, he is some sort of power role. SK, maybe? Possibly a vigilante?

This was already brought up, but I'll bring it up again:
Quote:
sorry, I feel like I'm missing something. What is "MW"?
Didn't you say earlier you were a Master Wolf? I would guess that the word "Master Wolf" or "MW" came up once or twice when you were a wolf before. This could be an accident, but I don't know...

There is one more thing I am concerned with. YMIA's agreement with my claims today.

Quote:
...interesting thought that's leading me to believe the third wolf is Viccica...
Quote:
...but Xiz actually made a good about Viccica.
I am struggling with this right now. YMIA never locked it in with a vote on Vicca, and I didn't expect him too, but I am not sure if he is trying to spread the heat off him, or what since the focus is back on him.

In relation to this I can't stress how much of a possibility Vicc is being a red to me right now, hence me not being dead yet. (From the TPS & Manti vote on me). From what I understand, if the other two reds would have jumped and voted to lynch me, it would have exposed them both, since I needed one more vote on me. They needed Vicc who wasn't there. I have been looking at Vicc posts, and honestly, can't really nail her for anything without making a huge stretch. I'm still digging. I'll post something if I find out more.

As for Drizzle... I can't say much besides what I said already. She went under the radar for me. 50% chance, but I'm not willing to risk that yet.

Most most wolfy to least list:
- YMIA
- Vicc
- Drizz
- Krauth
- TPS

Hope that explains it. Let me know what you think.
*sips water from almost-empty cooler*

Old 07-31-2013, 08:03 PM   #804
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
In relation to this I can't stress how much of a possibility Vicc is being a red to me right now, hence me not being dead yet. (From the TPS & Manti vote on me)
unless one of the wolves were already voting for you.

anyways, what i see is an unwillingness to acknowledge any other points made by other people in your arguments. might want to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:05 PM   #805
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

The only reason I've been continually voting for DarkManticoreX2 is because I don't see anyone else who's suspicious to me. I would post who I think are the three people from the mafia, but Manticore is the only person who I think is most likely part of the mafia.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
Old 07-31-2013, 10:37 PM   #806
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Drizzle, there are three people who are mafia members.

Lets assume I am part of the mafia. Who do you think the other 2 members are? You have to start looking at other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #807
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Drizzle, there are three people who are mafia members.

Lets assume I am part of the mafia. Who do you think the other 2 members are? You have to start looking at other people.
I have been looking at other people, and to be honest no one else seems to jump out as mafia other than you.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-1-2013, 06:04 AM   #808
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=757

point 1: talk smack about dead townies. no big deal. Day 1 isn't the most game changing lynch if a vanilla townie is lynched. I think the fact that you don't know the impact of a townie lynch day 1 speaks words for your case.

point 2: James isn't mafia, point is voided

point 3: "I don't think it's very logical to ease suspicions just because someone made a thoughtful post."

that isn't even a reason cmon start trying or something. It's like "general little unbased with little actual elaboration opinion, with 3 more lines of fluff. Most of your posts are like this, little personal opinion on how to play the game, and then vote.

point 4: nulled. look at his game play right now. Plus, i've already explained why his claim as cop was either the most brilliant move as a wolf, or town oriented. my gut, and the probability of the circumstances say town oriented. Plus, no-one has counterclaimed his role which is massive.

"plenty of evidence" is all personal opinion. You've never quoted any solid evidence of his "inactivity". And tbh, he's stepped it up now that every single person in this game needs to matter for humans to win.

You're not stepping it up

i'm comfortable stepping back onto
drizzle

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 08-1-2013, 10:35 AM   #809
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Just a heads up, sorry for posting this at night:

I'm going to not have access to a computer from Thursday through Sunday; I'll be on vacation. Just so you guys know!
quoting this because this weekend was what i was referring to.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 08-1-2013, 10:48 AM   #810
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

then yo man, i'm going to ask you to vote driz or xiz. split votes will suck today.

Quote:
Old 08-1-2013, 01:13 PM   #811
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

I'll put my vote on Drizzle then. However, if/when Drizzle flips red, I really hope we take one more good look at TPS. He's been alive far too long.

Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-1-2013, 03:09 PM   #812
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

bumping back to front page.

lets finish this off please

Quote:
Old 08-1-2013, 04:07 PM   #813
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Whats the vote count?
Old 08-1-2013, 07:07 PM   #814
Tps222
FFR Player

5 for drizz? would a wolf really target manti for the whole game like that? It'd be a pretty bold move.
Old 08-1-2013, 07:11 PM   #815
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I do believe that she would target someone for the whole game, but I don't believe at all that she considers only one person a wolf. That's more narrow-minded then me D: haha

Old 08-1-2013, 07:16 PM   #816
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also, updated vote count. Correct me if I am wrong:

drizzle (3)- Kraut, YMIA, YoshL,
YMIA (2)- Xiz, TPS
xiz (1)- Manti

Old 08-1-2013, 10:44 PM   #817
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

I would like to provide evidence on the other two people who I think are in the mafia, but since I can't do that, I'm going to provide evidence for why I don't think anyone else is suspicious to me. (I did think evanescence and James May were suspicious to me, but they have already been killed.)

From the start, TPS has been very outspoken, and has deliberately made it clear that he is a townie.

Quote:
yeah good idea. manti is a hard carry and we have to make him vocal in the beginning to have anything to catch him on in the end, or he'll just snowball to victory.

oh by the way i'm a vanilla townie. I don't ever usually announce my role so you can take this first time as truth.
In addition, he's stuck with his vote since Day 1 (in the game) after he changed his vote from DarkManticoreX2 within only one day, and has even argued with Vendatta/V over who's vote was and was not thought out well.

Quote:
Read that out loud and tell me if you even understand what you're saying.

I've provided just as much reasoning for my vote as anyone has on day 1. You've just gone on hostile and voted vicc out of sheer disgust. Who's vote is looking more like shit now?
I personally do not believe that someone who brings so much attention to himself is a wolf and who aims for the same person almost the entire game is part of the mafia because the objective of the mafia by nature is to blend in with the townspeople so that they do not bring attention to themselves.

yo man im awesome has also brought attention to himself unnecessarily by voting for TPS and only focusing on him for the majority of the game.

Quote:
WOW. If that bolded sentence wasn't wolfy I don't know what is.

And right after it you're trying to guilt trip the fuck out of him. Trying to convince V he's wrong by saying he was wrong last time, at least in the way you just worded it, was a terrible move there, Tps.

Tps.
Quote:
i agree with this 100%

I honestly don't remember even seeing a town posting something like "don't fuck this up" before in my games.

There are currently 3(?) votes on James May now I think. I'm gonna be honest, yea that was a big slip up on his part, but I really don't think he's Mafia. I don't know... I just really don't see it. I know you guys seem to hate when people say this, but really it's just a gut feeling.

Like Tps, I'm keeping my vote right on him. If you guys feel that inclined as to lynch James instead of Tps be my guest, but I really do not see that working out.
Only recently did he finally switch to me; only because he currently feels getting TPS lynched is a lost cause.

Viccica was needlessly sarcastic for the beginning of the game, to the point where she is insulting players for having a playstyle she doesn't agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
YoshL has on some big boy pants being a confirmed human day 1. Oooooh.
Quote:
And five pages of nothing. You guys are turds.

James May because he's the worst people ever.
Towards the middle of the game until now, Viccica has still pointed out the flaws in certain people's playstyles.

Quote:
Oh my gosh. EVERYONE is concerned about the way they are perceived. As a human, wolf or blue your objective is to appear green. That argument is so annoyingly overused and irrelevant.
Quote:
I know it was to TPS, my point is just that to badger someone for being worried about what they're seen like is stupid.
It doesn't seem like anyone who is part of the mafia would purposely try to put so many people on the defensive about their playstyle without sound reasoning, since it could lead to her getting lynched out of spite.

The only two people left are Krauthammer and Xiz, and both of them, in my opinion, provide very convincing evidence as to why they vote for a specific person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Sorry I have been gone a lot today. Time for some answers:

Well honestly I am kinda annoyed right now. My two main leads at the exact same time decided to bail. (YMIA is still here, but he really isn't ya know?)
I can't improve my search onto Jrodd anymore because I kinda need to consider Fiction a new player since he is most likely going to play differently then Jrodd. I don't know. I need to go pretty much with what has been said already.

So...

Post 233 is my reasoning on how I first really got hooked on these two. (Thanks to Krauth) I asked Jrodd and YMIA recently their opinions on each-other to see how each would react when I put them both in the spotlight together. Honestly, I had no idea what to expect.

Since YMIA was the only one to answer saying this:

This is all I had to go off of. However, it did give me something:

Notice how short and vague his answer was (As TPS said). Then compare his thoughts on everyone and how in depth he went on it, or at-least describing it when he was not in the spotlight.

(and then his thoughts on Jrodd earlier in the game when I asked him the first time)

YMIA describes into detail his reasoning to his best ability and his thoughts on individuals up until my question where he seems to choke. I really think he slipped up here, just like he did earlier in the game with his already different attitude during this game (as said by Krauth). I feel confident in my choice, and unless something major happens, it will stay on YMIA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Of course I have been here!

Either way, I feel that now TPS is relying too much on meta in an effort to defend himself. I know there isn't much to use when there has been less than a phase, but yeah...relying on meta as the defense isn't the way to convince people. A mention is okay, two is passable, three is...meh, but mentioning it over, and over, and to top it saying "I'm Vanilla Townie, don't lynch me, I'll flip Vanilla Townie! and other variants isn't helping him.

Before Dance's post #410, I honestly can't say I was supporting a TPS lynch, but now...

Also, I still can go for a yoman lynch, unless something happens that turns around my opinion of him. Maybe next day it can happen, eh.
I have not found anything suspicious in either of these two players' playstyles, and both of them sound fairly convincing to me.

Until I find something out of the ordinary in anyone else's posts, I will continue to vote for:
DarkManticoreX2

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-1-2013, 11:01 PM   #818
Tps222
FFR Player

That's...a pretty good post.

It does remind me that Vicc is playing though. Did she say she had to disappear for a few days or something? I feel like I remember reading that.
Old 08-1-2013, 11:05 PM   #819
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I would really really really like to lynch Xiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 08-2-2013, 01:10 AM   #820
Tps222
FFR Player

Stake your life on it?
Closed Thread