Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-5-2012, 01:21 AM   #1501
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: Team Pony

Oh yeah, well I see YOU DRIVIN ROUUN' TOOOWN WITH THE GIRRRLL I LOOOOVE AND IM LIIIIIKE----

okay nvm. sorry. I needed to do that. I'm done now.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 01:24 AM   #1502
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Oh yeah, well I see YOU DRIVIN ROUUN' TOOOWN WITH THE GIRRRLL I LOOOOVE AND IM LIIIIIKE----

okay nvm. sorry. I needed to do that. I'm done now.
don't stop! lol xD

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 02:00 AM   #1503
AlexDest
good hot
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Love and tolerate.
Old 07-5-2012, 02:08 AM   #1504
TwistedPhoenix
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to TwistedPhoenix

Y'know, I don't have a problem with people bringing up issues that annoy them, so long as they do it respectfully. So far, I've seen very little of that. There'd be a lot less anger going around if you didn't try wording your comments in a way that would incite people against you. If someone or something someone does bothers you, you're not going to make it go away by insulting the person; it's just inviting more of the same onto you specifically.
TwistedPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 06:35 AM   #1505
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,

Get your head out of your ass. You can enjoy a show if you like, the storyline of MLP in itself isn't bad, but it doesn't appeal to me. Still, if you change the way you speak/behave/act with other people in a way that that person can recognize pony-ism, you're alienating yourself.
I didn't shout "Lok'tar o'gar" in real life, I didn't wear WoW-clothing any further than a T-shirt or occasionally a pair of socks, even though I was a WoW-fanboy back then. Yet bronies say "everypony" or "anypony" and splurt out phrases from pony-based memes in real life, on top of that they DO wear MLP-clothing like vests, trousers, shoes, the exterior apparel.

This whole MLP-fanboyism is starting to become a new kind of weeaboo, people who think MLP is the best thing to have happened, devote their lives to it, change their lives in according to, collect and display as many pieces of merchandise they can afford, and in the worst case believe they are a pony trapped inside a human body.

I'm not saying the entirety of the MLP-community is bad, it's just to prevent the worst. Any one of you can end up being what I just described as the worst case scenario.

tl;dr: your behavior is too damn ostentacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 06:36 AM   #1506
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I just woke up this morning and what the hell is happening in here? It's like a hurric-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
You all really REALLY need to get over your pony-fanboyism
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Every pony person I see outside of this site is a complete asshole and for some reason thinks pony fandom people somehow outrank furry fandom people.

wtf

control your people
@Everyone who is feeding the fire, including myself

That is all.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 06:57 AM   #1507
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

@ last 2 pages or whatever

pretty much every reason i don't consider myself to be a brony or part of the fandom
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 07:36 AM   #1508
AlexDest
good hot

Going to respond to whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FissionMailed1 View Post
Get out of this thread. Comments like this are completely uncalled for.
You didn't have to bring Scintill's comment up again since it was practically ignored from the last page before your post. :/ All of this could have been avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
People posting ponies on Every. Single. Thread. Is forcing ponies down peoples throats.

I would love to read new posts on the 7th official tourney thread without ponies in my face on every page.
Not sure how that is the implication. If it really was you could be spam ****ed by tons of pictures via PMs, profile comments, etc. Also reading back on the thread I'm pretty sure we're just giving ideas for the division themes, no need to act irritated over such a small consideration.

Quote:
Get your head out of your ass. You can enjoy a show if you like, the storyline of MLP in itself isn't bad, but it doesn't appeal to me. Still, if you change the way you speak/behave/act with other people in a way that that person can recognize pony-ism, you're alienating yourself.
I didn't shout "Lok'tar o'gar" in real life, I didn't wear WoW-clothing any further than a T-shirt or occasionally a pair of socks, even though I was a WoW-fanboy back then. Yet bronies say "everypony" or "anypony" and splurt out phrases from pony-based memes in real life, on top of that they DO wear MLP-clothing like vests, trousers, shoes, the exterior apparel.

This whole MLP-fanboyism is starting to become a new kind of weeaboo, people who think MLP is the best thing to have happened, devote their lives to it, change their lives in according to, collect and display as many pieces of merchandise they can afford, and in the worst case believe they are a pony trapped inside a human body.

I'm not saying the entirety of the MLP-community is bad, it's just to prevent the worst. Any one of you can end up being what I just described as the worst case scenario.

Thanks for the concern of other's social lives then.

So, love and tolerate guys?

Last edited by AlexDest; 07-5-2012 at 11:30 AM..
AlexDest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 07:43 AM   #1509
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I'm goin' back to bed.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 09:19 AM   #1510
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I love everybody. That is all.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 09:49 AM   #1511
DissonantMuse
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Just here to spread the love.

Old 07-5-2012, 10:24 AM   #1512
megamon88
aka Assertive
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Hey guys what did I mi-

Quote:

ok cool
Old 07-5-2012, 11:02 AM   #1513
j05hwallace
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamon88 View Post
Hey guys what did I mi-

ok cool
If we want to be MLP fanboys then theres nothing wrong with it. I stand by my Bronies I really like MLP

j05hwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 11:03 AM   #1514
j05hwallace
FFR Player

Quote:

We dont mess with you so dont mess with us let us do us

Old 07-5-2012, 11:08 AM   #1515
DanMeister1234
_Fluttershy's_ Downscroll
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DanMeister1234

Yeah! Let us do us! LOL! XD

yay
DanMeister1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 11:28 AM   #1516
AlexDest
good hot

Old 07-5-2012, 11:33 AM   #1517
j05hwallace
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdest View Post
hugs for all my bronies

Old 07-5-2012, 12:31 PM   #1518
TwistedPhoenix
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to TwistedPhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill
You DO realize that pretty much every fandom ever does this? Like the Trekkies who speak Klingon with each other? Or the massive anime community, many of which have taken up learning Japanese just so they can watch the original undubbed shows and and play the games with the original voices? And all the various Doctor Who fans who dress just like the Doctor and made their own sonic screwdriver replica?

Just head on down to Comic Con some day and you'll see stuff like this from every fandom that's being represented there. Your problem isn't with how dedicated people are, it's just how dedicated WE are to a show you think should have stayed as a show just for girls. It's people like you that Lauren Faust wanted to change the minds of. If you refuse to change your opinion, then I'm politely asking you to stop harassing us and go about your merry way, and I won't think any less of you for it.
TwistedPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2012, 01:22 PM   #1519
Fluvs
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Wow first thing I wake an this happens ._.
Old 07-5-2012, 01:30 PM   #1520
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluvs View Post
Wow first thing I wake an this happens ._.
I'm laughing like RD too xD

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote