Old 02-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #581
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1
Default Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

pmonibuv1
================
"okie dokie... i guess seeing THE NUMBER 1 ON THE DOOR BEING CROSSED OUT, WE CAN ASSUME THAT ITS NOT THAT DOOR!!!!!

kk sarcasm over, seriously, if the number 1 on the door i CROSSED OUT, it means its not a door that is a way out. that means that the doors left are:
9 21 27 39 57 63 77 81 91 93 99

only problem im having now is using the last clues.
"When all else is done, counting the doors the way of the clock will lead to the key."
"When the number of days equals the number of doors, look to the clock, for all is done"
"
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #582
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rushyrulz
============
Looks to the clock to see if all is done

Old 02-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #583
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================
"okie dokie... i guess seeing THE NUMBER 1 ON THE DOOR BEING CROSSED OUT, WE CAN ASSUME THAT ITS NOT THAT DOOR!!!!!

kk sarcasm over, seriously, if the number 1 on the door i CROSSED OUT, it means its not a door that is a way out. that means that the doors left are:
9 21 27 39 57 63 77 81 91 93 99

"When all else is done, counting the doors the way of the clock will lead to the key."
"When the number of days equals the number of doors, look to the clock, for all is done"
"
phantom
======

"Don't know if I'm being dumb here but currently there are 11 doors, and the cycle's begin at 11 days. That would be the second guess you have. If its counting all days then maybe the doors should be tried in ascending order... Witch would answer the first clue. Or if it was this with the current days on the clock then 3 more doors should be opened/eliminated and well again open them in ascending order.

Just had that thought."

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 02-11-2011, 04:40 PM   #584
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"The answer could not be related to how much time is left. the maker/s of this room/puzzle wouldnt know exactly when we would do everything we would do up until this point. Although this room is 'magical' it wouldnt be practical for it to predict when we would get to this point."
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #585
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
pmonibuv1
================

"
Bud, still recovering from shock from the door - "agh... I think the thing to look at is the first one. It seems like the two clues relate. like, when the days equals the doors, so 11 is 11, 'all is done'. and going to the first clue, 'when all else is done', you have to count the doors in the way of the clock. Now what does that mean...?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #586
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

T-Force
=========
"Clockwise?"
Old 02-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #587
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
Bud, still recovering from shock from the door - "agh... I think the thing to look at is the first one. It seems like the two clues relate. like, when the days equals the doors, so 11 is 11, 'all is done'. and going to the first clue, 'when all else is done', you have to count the doors in the way of the clock. Now what does that mean...?"
Phantom
=============

"Well since its 'the way of the clock' and the clock is counting down... Unless is referring to a normal clock..." :\

Yoshi:

lool
Old 02-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #588
Gravity Kitten
FFR Player

Gravity Kitten
============
Karate kicks the shed

"EIEIEIEIEIEIEIEI!"
Old 02-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #589
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
Watches steven make a fool of himself as he tries to kick a shed thats not even there.

"errr guy, the shed got destroyed lolololol"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #590
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

phantom
========
"So yeah... any ideas anyone?"

Yoshi:

lool
Old 02-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #591
T-Force
Your world ends with you

T-Force
=======
"Yeah... not a clue. How much time's left?"
Old 02-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #592
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

rushyrulz
=============
"Possible interpretations of counting the way of the clock:
-Counting down
-Clockwise
-12 numbers on a clock
-60 second marker lines on a clock
-And obviously, time increments is counting the clock"

Old 02-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #593
Gravity Kitten
FFR Player

Gravity Kitten
============
"Screw this, i'm bored. lawl"
Opens door 21.

Too much is going on for me right now, so I'll just try my luck. :3 It was fun while it lasted.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #594
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Kitten View Post
Gravity Kitten
============
"Screw this, i'm bored. lawl"
Opens door 21.

Too much is going on for me right now, so I'll just try my luck. :3 It was fun while it lasted.
BURN.

And so, gravity kitten throws open door 21 only to burn. into a crispy ashpile of despair.

I really hope this won't die. it's so close to completion...

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:15 PM   #595
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"The most ive thought of about counting the doors the way of the clock, the clock in the room is a digital clock so counting clockwise/counter-clockwise can be elminated. With that said, i think counting the doors the way of the clock means to count the doors like a countdown of some sort. I havent thought of how to count down or how to get out though."

This was fun :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #596
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

I will now arbitrarily move the clock.

You look, to find that the clock has arbitrarily moved to 04:18:52:10

Bud - "Oh no.... only four days left... this might just be the final cycle with all those quakes... or is it five days left? I can't do math.."

You feel another small rumble

Hmm... Who hasn't died yet? T-Force, pmon, mfdat, and... a couple other people who haven't done much i think lol.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #597
VarleyisDance
Sassy
FFR Veteran

Varleyisdance
===========

"I've been asleep for about 2 weeks, not dead though"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Ke$ha's birthday? wasted thread
1st Place D3 SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (June)
3rd Place (x1 Speed) D2 FFR Classics Short and Sweet Tourney
1st Place D1 Cold Kitten and Xx{Midnight}xX Present: The Tournament Of Immortality
2nd Place D1 xBBx's and T-Force's Short and Sweet Tourney
2nd Place D1 King's and Takedown's Tournament!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #598
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHl View Post
I will now arbitrarily move the clock.

You look, to find that the clock has arbitrarily moved to 04:18:52:10

Bud - "Oh no.... only four days left... this might just be the final cycle with all those quakes... or is it five days left? I can't do math.."

You feel another small rumble

Hmm... Who hasn't died yet? T-Force, pmon, mfdat, and... a couple other people who haven't done much i think lol.
and rushy :P

Yoshi:

lool
Old 02-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #599
T-Force
Your world ends with you

T-Force
======
"Just 4 days left? We've got time. Come on everyone!"
Old 02-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #600
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

pmonibuv1
================
"Im coming up blank right now... hmmmmmm.... some other people need to contribute to this too or else i make them open a door >: "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Closed Thread