Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default How's it going FFR?

Sup guys~

It's been waaay too long since I've been on here. But this is also the first time I've touched a PC in many, many months...

So I decided on this random night to pop in and update a few people on the latest happenings

-------------------

At the current moment, musical_vampire & I are playing host to here mum and sister who are visiting the land of Oz for the first time!! They are also visiting their grandchildren/neice&nephew for the first time. The whole experience has been fairly enjoyable and interesting as I've had "In-laws" for almost 3 years now, without ever having met them irl.

Our son Corey is now just passing the 18 month mark & is turning into quite the personable chap. Walking, talking, shitting his pants, etc. Marissa is now in grade 2 and is turning 8 this march!!?! I remember sitting in video chat as a single parent while little 2yo marissa would be running around with her toys in the background :')
We also got & then lost our pet rabbit 'Flop'

Right now, I'm suffering a broken 5th meta carpel. Thanks to a pair of meth-heads that decided attempting to mug a 6'6" Jae would be a grand idea. I broke my hand beating one of them half to death... (I wish I was making this up...)

My hand has been broken for 2 months now, and aside from interfering with my job in the Royal Australian Navy -- It has been a source of constant pain and impairment as I'm being jerked around by incompetent surgeons and playing the waiting game while I attempt to get corrective surgery in the form of bone grafts to enable me a functioning right hand for the rest of ever...

In happier news of the last half year or so, I 'finally'** cut my 2+ feet of hair off and have maintained a lesser length as per the requirements of my job in the defense forces. I also lost a bunch of weight in training for the Navy, then grew a beard on a whim & then shaved it off in quick successive installments!

For the matter of weight. I was sitting at around 127kg (280lb) and at my height of 6'6", this was unacceptable for the defense forces. In a brutal regiment of 400km+ cycling a week, plus diet and running, in approx. 3 months I managed to get down to under 107kg (234lb to be exact!!)

** according to my wife

---------------

And as for everything else... I could literally go on for hours about everything that has happened in the last year or so, but instead I've just brought you guys some highlights In addition to this, however, I must add that my poker game has been exceptional with increasingly regular wins and astonishing 95%+ final table averages. I'm hoping to bust into the pro circuit early next year, depending on how my hand surgery goes & in turn, my job in the Navy. Also, I've been building poker tables in my spare time for funsies and for profit!! Might even take this up as a buisiness venture if my hand injury stops my defense force career early...

-------------

I know this OP is a little scattered. And I'm not 100% sure anyone gives half a fuck about any of this. But if anyone wants to know anything else, just ask in this thread and I'll see that I get to responding in the next day or so!

Love you to bits FFR <3

stay sexy~