Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #381
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Ewwww groooosssssss, dog shit on the floor, let alone 7 of those logs....

I can't tell if I'm supposed to laugh or cry lol
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #382
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

elimination danger, 1 more to insta

(6) James - pntballa, charu, gradiant, riotpolice, krauthammer, fojar
pntballa - James
Charu - danceguy
Riotpolice - mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #383
James May
FFR Player

Yeah...I'm fucked. Good luck town...

Old 11-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #384
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

I'm crying for ya man, cat piss or dog shit on carpet is no joke. You need a commercial cleaning service to get dog shit out of carpet. That's a much bigger problem that cannot be solved with a simple Rug Doctor, hope you get that cleaned up!!
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #385
Svaz
quite clever

I can't believe we're seriously already about to insta someone else. After yesterday, don't you, collectively, feel like there might be some benefit into carefully considering our options here? Again, I concede that James's playstyle doesn't quite make me comfy, but I still feel like it's dumb as hell to rush into another insta this quickly, when we're potentially down one town and one blue. Day 1 didn't go well, sure, I agree, and it's easy to foist the blame onto someone, but we can't just keep making mistakes like this if we really want to ensure a town victory. It's all too easy for a wolf to jump on the INSTA-EXPRESS and coast their way to victory because of an in-crowd fallacy type of thing; "if they think like I do, they must be right/human!"

Bloop bloop I'd say this is a post stating obvious things but if we're already at a nigh insta then CLEARLY NOT huh.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #386
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I can't believe we're seriously already about to insta someone else. After yesterday, don't you, collectively, feel like there might be some benefit into carefully considering our options here? Again, I concede that James's playstyle doesn't quite make me comfy, but I still feel like it's dumb as hell to rush into another insta this quickly, when we're potentially down one town and one blue. Day 1 didn't go well, sure, I agree, and it's easy to foist the blame onto someone, but we can't just keep making mistakes like this if we really want to ensure a town victory. It's all too easy for a wolf to jump on the INSTA-EXPRESS and coast their way to victory because of an in-crowd fallacy type of thing; "if they think like I do, they must be right/human!"

Bloop bloop I'd say this is a post stating obvious things but if we're already at a nigh insta then CLEARLY NOT huh.
This is why I think this is all just a witch hunt. Lynch the person that acts different

Old 11-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #387
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

unvote

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #388
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Too early to insta someone, we need to take our fucking time holy shit...

Round ends on the 23rd 11:59pm

Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #389
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Okay I'm literally suffocating right now in my basement, so I'm gonna put my vote in now and head off to bed. If I can breathe down here after school tomorrow I'll go more in depth if necessary.

Riotpolice, you're jumping to conclusions really quickly, acting painfully impulsively. You certainly like to agree with other people too. You feel deadset about a read, for example. Someone says 1 thing and you go "oh that makes sense. yea lynch him instead, he's the REAL sandbagger!" -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #390
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Riotpolice
Old 11-21-2013, 10:52 PM   #391
Svaz
quite clever

To expound a bit on something that kinda jumped out at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
1. Because I didn't wanna be caught looking like I was jumping on the bandwagon. That was an easy tactic that I used back in last game when I was a wolf, so I didn't want to fall back to that similar pattern and then someone like you (with your logic/reasoning skill set) comes along and goes back to digging stuff up from last game and using it against me this game.

2. I didn't feel like bandwaggoning on him because I felt it was too easy for us to kill a potential green. Why is he trying to make himself look like a sandbagger really doesn't make any sense but you'd think if he was a real sandbagger, he'd try to hide it a little better....

That's pretty much the extent of my motives as far as voting back on D1.

As for me voting for funny, once again, I didn't want to be caught bandwaggoning James, hence why I voted back to funny and then back to Xiz when I re-read sunfan's statement properly.
RE point #1: if you felt it was the right thing to do, why not go with it anyway? I think if you're making a move with sincere human intent, you'd be able to explain your rationale in a way that made sense. I think being overly concerned with appearing wolfy is, well, indicative of someone who has ulterior motives outside of securing a win for a town. Multi-game conflict is just something you'll have to deal with!

I suppose it's just personal preference, but I feel like trying to modify your current playstyle for the long haul detracts from the current game. Granted, I suppose if someone plays a LOT that's pretty fair as an approach. Ah, I dunno. I can definitely concede that this is a personal agenda.

All this contemplated, I suppose I don't find it surprising you went with a vote for him today, but that you would both vote and rescind so quickly makes me a bit concerned; who are you placating? I don't want to blindly jump onto a LYNCH-BUS involving you either, not yet, anyhow, so I'll abstain for now.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #392
Svaz
quite clever

Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #393
Svaz
quite clever

holy shit that image was just a bit bigger than I expected, lo siento
Old 11-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #394
Silvuh
quit
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Though I don't agree with James's rhetoric ... his refusal in the chat to insta himself is what a human should do.

So Gradiant, will you be moving your vote?

Near the beginning, you got a little heat from V and defended yourself well (#130) ... and posted a follow-up shot at James, who has been the easy "Your play is anti-town" target. V soft-cleared you, and after one more back-and-forth, there's nothing more for a while ... You didn't post again until a vote right back on James (#347) in the next phase. Your clarification (#356) repeated a lot of pnt's sentiments about the Xiz lynch, so it's good that we agree that it was a big, fishy mess. You pointed to the first four people to vote for Xiz after #278 as being a teeny bit suspicious ... but that was all.

Have you expanded on those suspicions?

P.S. I was awake all night for no good reason, so I'll be out of it for a while today. Sorry for being a derp.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #395
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
yeah v/james looked kinda shady day one, and now paintballa/james are doing the same dance.

i'm fine with a james lynch, and if he flips red we should probably look to paintball next.

james
So if james comes back as a wolf, you think that would make me the next most suspicious player? That's an interesting idea, could you elaborate a bit?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #396
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
So if james comes back as a wolf, you think that would make me the next most suspicious player? That's an interesting idea, could you elaborate a bit?
You also forgot that there is a miller as well pnt. And i do concede that I jumped to the conclusion that xiv was MW, but why are you hasty in assuming that I come back as a wolf if miller comes back as a red as well?

Old 11-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #397
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvuh View Post
Though I don't agree with James's rhetoric ... his refusal in the chat to insta himself is what a human should do.

So Gradiant, will you be moving your vote?

Near the beginning, you got a little heat from V and defended yourself well (#130) ... and posted a follow-up shot at James, who has been the easy "Your play is anti-town" target. V soft-cleared you, and after one more back-and-forth, there's nothing more for a while ... You didn't post again until a vote right back on James (#347) in the next phase. Your clarification (#356) repeated a lot of pnt's sentiments about the Xiz lynch, so it's good that we agree that it was a big, fishy mess. You pointed to the first four people to vote for Xiz after #278 as being a teeny bit suspicious ... but that was all.

Have you expanded on those suspicions?

P.S. I was awake all night for no good reason, so I'll be out of it for a while today. Sorry for being a derp.
That's where I was going with the whole "witch hunt" when I responded to Svaz's post. They assume that a town needs to play a certain way and because how I play is different veers them to assume that I'm a red when the shouldnt assume that just by playstyle.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #398
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

James May

(1 from insta)
Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #399
James May
FFR Player

@Charu: I hope that the explanation that I told you last night cleared some things up about your curiousity.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #400
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
James May

(1 from insta)
Care to explain?

Closed Thread