Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-6-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default ITT: Post your Dreams

I haven't seen such a topic on FFR yet so I thought I'd throw one up. I dunno about you guys but I rather enjoy reading about other peoples' dreams. This one can go wherever, but I had a few interesting string of dreams in the past week.

Here's two of them:

Picture a darkened conference room, in which there is a circular doughnut table with laptops and desktops stationed around the table. The dream picks up in this room as I am browsing FFR on one of these laptops. There is nobody else in the room other than me. I suddenly decide that it is a good idea to slice all the monitors of the laptops/desktops with a carving knife (I forget what prompted this). I pick it up from nearby, and I'm starting to hack away at the screens. About 3 computers down, I realize that this is not so good an idea, and I just happened to slash Mr. Bufang (that's stargroup btw)'s monitor into two.

I didn't slice through all the way though. At this point, the lights pop on and everyone starts walking into the room and going on their desktops. I am trying to use scotch tape to fix stargroup's monitor, but to no avail. So I step away as he sits down and uses his computer as normal, as if nothing had happened to his computer. I apologize for what I did and I had to actually point out the large cleave in his monitor before he realized, upon which he's just like "yeah that's okay" and continues on. I wake up.

I am a fictional persona (ranger actually) in the game World of Warcraft, raiding an boss that I presumably made up (the name was like U____ the Emancipator of Destiny or some ****, it was weird haha). The only thing is, it's taking place inside one of the PvP arenas you commonly fight in. Furthermore, I am not really a ranger, I am just some made up archer class bullcrap with made up skills and I'm doing minimal damage to the boss (I actually see the numbers ticking: it was like 20, 20, 28, 32 on a 3 mil hp boss)

Anyway, raid down's the guy. I hear people in Ventrilo talking about I don't even remember what. We loot the guy and somehow I get all the items (they were purple but I don't remember what they were) and we leave the arena through the main doors. At some point in time I have transformed back to myself, and I have exited into a medieval town where every building is made of really dark brown wood. I see a bunch of people I know at school walking about (not you tho reonid xd) and I accompany one of my friends down a street.

We stop nearby a building where someone is getting intimidated/bullied by 4 other figures. The victim's name is Preacher, whose head I could only describe as a very large ellipsoidal figure with eyes and mouths everywhere (supposed to be scary I assume but more just cute-ish as it first appeared), and the four people chastising him were all dressed in formal business attire, one person who happens to be my high school statistics teacher. We eavesdrop on the conversation (man I really wish I remembered what they were saying; somewhere in the middle of it I actually ask my friend "Are we eavesdropping?") and they finish their business and walk past us (my teacher says hi as he walks by). We ask Preacher what that was all about, and he gives us suspicious responses.

It seemed that I desperately wanted to know what was happening, so I ram Preacher into a door, which opens just slightly as I do- enough to see a glimpse of what seems like a bloody human corpse on the stairs to the immediate left upon entrance of the door. I kick him through the door and take a good look at the body.

Queue a weird like, "game-movie" scene. From the top of the stairs, where my friend now is for whatever reason, it pans down the stairs slowly, revealing my friend's roommate's naked body (I guess my dream censors **** cause I didn't see any junk, if you know what I mean). His body is horribly mangled, bloodied up, with lots of cuts everywhere, and a rather huge gash through the middle of his neck. The "camera" focuses to his head, eyes closed, as they slowly open.

My view suddenly shifts to first person. I am disoriented from some effect and my vision is blurred, and I am forced to look away. Preacher, who I had rammed into the ground previously, disappeared; however, I can still hear his voice echoing in my head, muttering something about what I had eavesdropped on earlier (dammit why did I forget this). I hear my roommate scream as I look away and try to run, but my foot's jammed under the bottom stair somehow (plot holes woop). I get it out but it's too late, as my friend roommate has already gotten hold of me. He's telling me something about the eavesdropped conversation (GLAKSJGLKJGLAGK) and proceeds to stab me around my right shoulderblade (I actually felt my shoulderblade get warm when this happened lol) I wake up.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX
Default Re: ITT: Post your Dreams

I had one yesterday. Can't really remember the other ones right now. I dreamed that I went to a charity event and won an old couch... wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
zadkiel91
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!
FFR Veteran

Once I dreamed in red, my whole dream was red. I really don't remember what the fck happened but it was the only time that I've had a dream like it.
zadkiel91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadkiel91 View Post
Once I dreamed in red, my whole dream was red.
lol what

Was it full of blood and gore? Or just red all around
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-6-2010, 02:53 PM   #5
Rubin0
FFR Player

This is actually a really good idea. I'll try to remember my dreams from tonight and post them tomorrow.
Old 12-6-2010, 04:30 PM   #6
BethanyBangs
~
FFR Veteran

I dreamt that i went to the mall, but the mall had different stores, and there was a jewelry store and i saw a HUGE necklace that had a key for the pendant but it was the size of half a ruler, man i want it. D:
Or that these black girls killed my cat
Old 12-6-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
Rubin0
FFR Player

That was borderline racist, Bethany.
Old 12-7-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
DragonIIDX
Not dragon, but dinosaur
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to DragonIIDX

I think I'm on FFR too much... I had 2 dreams about it last night. The first was that my best friend on here is actually my arch enemy from high school... and I said "That's impossible! He is nothing like you!" And he said "Oh? but I am him." End. The second was I got 400 FC's and samurai7694 accepted my friend request...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko1000 View Post
banned for having an affair with peach
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
Simfiles Updated 11/30/13
DragonIIDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-7-2010, 09:46 PM   #9
spring25960
Banned

I thought it was the 'dream' used to be referred by Martin Luther King...
spring25960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2010, 02:40 AM   #10
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

This was like eight or nine nights ago.

I come home from work to find a Maserati parked in my driveway with the keys in it. Of course, I instantly hit the freeway and for some reason there's no traffic so I'm going like 215 mph. Then all of the sudden there's this massive chasm in the road ahead and I can't stop in time so I fall in. I fell for about 15 seconds and then fell up, and gravity was entirely reversed, people falling into the sky, etc.

That's about all I remember.
Old 12-9-2010, 02:58 AM   #11
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Am I the only one who's had an FFR dream?

Please someone say so.

Anyways my dreams are ****ed up and usually someone dies in most of them. Occasionally there's some random **** happy one.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2010, 10:59 AM   #12
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

i had a really weird crazy dream the other night. I was playing with a shotgun i had smuggled out from the 3rd story of an apartment complex. the 3rd story was some sort of serial killer museum and the shot gun i too belonged to ted bundy. i had taken it so i could show my friend the gun. after showing him i returned it to its original place. before doing so though i had to remove our fingerprints from the gun. hard as i try though i couldnt do it so i proceeded to take off my finger prints and then handle the gun like that. doing that worked somehow and our fingerprints were removed from the gun. on the way back down from the 3rd story museum i catch my friend committing suicide and falling to the ground(dont really know how he did it i just caught him right after doing to himself whatever it was that killed him). a couple of days later i find myself waking up and its the day of his funeral. on my way to his burial i come across some fruit thats buried in the ground. i go to pick the fruit and find out that underneath the fruit is a hole. curious as i am i go into the hole and find myself in hell surrounded by demons and ****. when i crawl back out from the hole i end up in the cemetary. once i have my entire body out i look back at the hole and see demons crawling through. i find a couple of slabs of stone and put them over the whole to keep the demons from being released into the world. later on i find myself staring down at the grave of my friend and i breakdown crying. at this point i wake up

pretty crazy dream. i had another just bat**** insane dream too when i fell asleep right after watching [rec]2. i was in the apartment but the story took a giant twist and **** hit the fan. too bad i cant remember that dream as vividly as i could this one. one reason is because i had the [rec]2 dream weeks ago rofl.
Old 12-9-2010, 11:09 AM   #13
Rubin0
FFR Player

The only dream I can remember from last night is completely inappropriate. Oh well.
Old 12-9-2010, 11:48 PM   #14
Fujiwara no Mokou
FFR Player

drifting into a police station and getting away o.o

it was kinda wierd cause i cant drive at all xD
Fujiwara no Mokou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I had this dream where I had to take the SAT in German! o.O

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #16
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I had a horrifyingly realistic and terrible dream two nights ago.

I was running along a path with my friend along a cliffside, and it was some sort of obstacle course?
There was a detour; we were supposed to turn right to avoid this rotted and collapsed bridge spanning a short but highly elevated gap. I couldn't stop in time, but luckily I was running fast enough to jump across the gap and land on an isolated cliff shelf. The only way to get back to the original path was to step out on a 2 x 4, jump across another gap, and land much lower on this rickety wood platform attached to the shelf with the path.

There were two girls on that shelf that I knew. I was standing a bit back when I saw one of them step up to the 2x4 to make the jump. As soon as she pushed off the wood, it came out of the ground causing her to lose all of the power in her jump.
She did not fall down the gap; in fact, she made it. But she landed on her side, with her upper body barely balancing her legs that were dangling over the side of the wood platform. She was gasping like some do when they are in bad pain. The wood platform was creaking badly and threatening to break at any second.

And her friend, the other girl on the same shelf as I, was panicked and crying and screaming. I didn't know what to do.

The whole thing was terrible. D:
It happened right after I hit the snooze button the first time that morning.
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #17
5.points
Provy
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 5.points

No interesting dreams lately, but I have noticed that basically all my dreams take place in the same couple of locations with different settings/moods. Has anyone else noticed this? :/
Old 12-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #18
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcliff View Post
It happened right after I hit the snooze button the first time that morning.
Actually find that I remember my dreams more vividly if I have them after I have woken up and gone to sleep again.

Going to sleep now, will contribute here if I remember any dreams.

^FFP_D0pey btw
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #19
eurostud4
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to eurostud4

if we keep writing our dreams down, we're all totally going to be able to perform inception eventually

R.I.P. Steve <3
eurostud4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #20
XCV
has nice tits
FFR Veteran

I'll post a barrage of stuff I remember from like 10-13 years ago; at this point I've forgotten all but a few seconds.

Walking by a gas station that was painted in odd shades of white and red and for some reason getting transported into a hotel in the same shades. I also remember something about equestrianism.

Sitting in a bizarre aquarium that contained mostly exotic species and mostly humans.

Sitting in my preschool gymnasium as a torrent of water rushed in through the doors.

Standing on top of a bridge in a 32-color world and watching a dam burst.

Playing some sort of turn-based RPG against a tornado.

Standing in the heavens and watching a tornado devour Chicago. And yes, as soon as I woke up I got the dull humor of that.

Something-or-other about Harry Potter.

Walking past a boarding school that I thought I went to.

Flying, holding hands with, oddly, Shania Twain. Deeply disturbing.