Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-1-2007, 02:20 AM   #41
Dimitri13
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Dimitri13
Default Re: The Dumb Injuries Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alster1 View Post
coming back from the pool, without a shirt, i was scootering really fast (on the street), then i stepped off to slow down, and ended up flipping backwards landing on my back, scraping it up
At least you didn't get your toe caught under it and have it get cut off. That happened to my mom's co-worker's son. pwnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
changing Antarctica into a desert
good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice
Dimitri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 04:11 AM   #42
Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Sunako_Nakahara_Girl

Before the end of my school year last year it had been raining for a few days. and during school I (somehow) decided to go down a hill to get to my next class. it was really muddy and I slipped down it and I broke both my arms. there was alot of ppl around so being the imature people they are they all laughed at me.

arrow-piyo.deviantart.com
Sunako_Nakahara_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 05:33 AM   #43
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Top dumb injuries... well i can narrow it to two.
Well first one i was running down my hall, don't recall why. Trip on the edge of a carpet/mat and a fell and smash my head on the door knob of a door. heh 10 stitches.

Dumbest injury would have to be on a treadmill. I was at a friends house and he had his treadmill running, so ofcourse me without thinking it through I jump on... Well there was a freezer behind it. So i jump on... i keep getting shot by the treadmill backwards, and then i get stuck in between the treadmill and the freezer. Yeah well there was skin on the treadmill after that. It felt, at the time, like a horrible horrible rug burn. I had marks behind my ear, everywhere. The worse was my back and i still have a scar.

Last edited by Kekeb; 10-1-2007 at 05:36 AM..
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 08:29 AM   #44
Zamiax
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Zamiax Send a message via MSN to Zamiax Send a message via Yahoo to Zamiax

I fell on a glass table when i was 2 and a piece of skin over my lip came off......... my family use super glue to get it back on................ i have been scarred.
If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229

Support the FFR help system
Click me!

Join Kongregate!

Join a new gaming community,

"God does not exist"
-- Karl Marx
"Karl Marx does not exist"
-- God
Zamiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 04:28 PM   #45
aTzUeLo1191
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aTzUeLo1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxDestinyxl View Post
School friend, Two years ago, was walking ... yes, just walking. Theres this big tree at our school. Anyway, it was lunch time, and this MASSIVE leaf off the tree just FELL and smacked his head. I was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM gosh I was so lucky o.o

And me... Lol, was doing this PDHPE running thing, and I was beating my friend, by several metres. I looked behind, puffing, and laughed at him. Looked forward again, and the next thing I knew, a big grey hard titanium pole smashed into my face. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

That reminds me of another one of my injuries...back in 6th grade or so I was racing my friend on our bikes...I had a bit of a lead on him and I looked back to see where he was. After turning around, I was a foot away from a pickup truck. I tried to put on my brakes, but i still crashed and ended up flying out of my seat and into the bed of the truck, crashing into the windshield. Somehow it didn't break and I suffered only a concussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
brb suicide
JOIN TWG NAO!!!
aTzUeLo1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 04:30 PM   #46
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX

my bro ap19 made his left hand grow weird playing ffr, and got arthritis on his right. but he continued to play ffr with his right hand only anyways...

as for me, im always bleeding somewhere, whether its on purpose or not O_O

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 04:39 PM   #47
Joec123
FFR Player

I recently got bruised from a Skateboard, fire hydrant, and a car

Wuts the story 4 them u ask?

I was riding a skateboard and fell off and hit a fire hydrant then a car hit me

Out Cold ^
Joec123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 05:43 PM   #48
DXY
FFR Player

I accidentally steamed my hand. I was taking a plate of the steamer and forgot to wear oven gloves. Absolute pain for a week. Lesson to you all: don't eat steamed food.
Old 10-1-2007, 05:59 PM   #49
dashoe93
Alphabet Crowd
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I cut myself.
dashoe93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 06:08 PM   #50
-Live_Free-
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to -Live_Free-

I was bored and was trying to throw a dagger into the wall. It bounced off and i was stupid and tried to catch it with my hands and it stabbed into my palm XD

Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
Average Rank:2,262
FC-135+38 skill/token
AAA-14+3 skill/token
-Live_Free- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 06:18 PM   #51
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR

heres sumthing dumb but not an injury: I was snowmobiling back from ym freinds house, who lived on the lake..then as i was pinning it down the lake( only had a 440 back then) but still was going 70-75 mph...then dint realize there was a snow bank that was plowed to make a road...then BAM i hit it as a jump..prob flew 30-40 feet doing a superman, when i landed my stomach landed on my seat and i rolled of the sled. When i got back up i realize my sled was still rolling like 50 feet away then i ran after it like an idiot and drove away

Heres an accualy injury:

I was 6 or 7 years old, i was climbing a baseball fence at my schoolyard. I was only about 5 feet up..then out of nowhere i jumped off and when i landed my left ankle twisted and craked my bone..i was freaking out then went to the hospital and had a cast for almost a year and got to get pushed around in a wheel chair

another one:

Me and my bro were racing while sitting down on skateboards..then out of nowhere he went to push himself to go faster then he hit my front truck witch made me faceplant and i riped apart my bottom lip(inside) and had a bunch of dirt inside it..and broke my front tooth and was bleeding a lot rofl..

another one(my bro this time)

we had mini monkey bikes witch we got for cristmas 3 years ago and a year after that we went to my grandmas house and she had a HUGE cement hill so i think u know where im going with this....so me and my bro start racing...im way ahead...then out of nowhere i turn around and my bro is on the ground crying with his hole face bleeding..he told me he started wobling then faceplanted and slide down the hill...so his hole face was facked up

ive got lots more about my bro but whatever i think ive told enought storys that no one will read

Last edited by EnR; 10-1-2007 at 06:26 PM..
EnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 06:33 PM   #52
WolfTraxx
FFR Player

Oh gosh... I got a few :]

2nd grade: It was in the morning after P.E. and i wanted to go on the monkeybars. I swear, it was the FIRST bar i swung on... I swung forward, my right hand slipped off the bar, and i fell flat on my back. I got the wind knocked out of me, but I had no idea what was going on, so I pretty much thought I was going to die. Meanwhile, my beloved friend *cough* was sitting on the swings with her other friends and said, "She fell." (*cough* thank you Captain Obvious...) I went to the doctor later to find out that I had fractured my back.

8th grade: Okay, so, I was playing a song (Meant to Live) by Switchfoot on drums, then -- I have no idea how this happened -- I tried to do a flam to make the song sound better when the drumstick came out of my hand and hit perpendicular to the drum, then bounced back into my cheek. I also tried to do a flam (same song, same part, same day...) and my left drumstick somehow hit my forearm; left a bruise the size of an index fingerprint.

Good stuff :3
WolfTraxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2007, 10:17 PM   #53
MixMaxDancer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to MixMaxDancer Send a message via MSN to MixMaxDancer Send a message via Skype™ to MixMaxDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfTraxx View Post
Oh gosh... I got a few :]

2nd grade: It was in the morning after P.E. and i wanted to go on the monkeybars. I swear, it was the FIRST bar i swung on... I swung forward, my right hand slipped off the bar, and i fell flat on my back. I got the wind knocked out of me, but I had no idea what was going on, so I pretty much thought I was going to die. Meanwhile, my beloved friend *cough* was sitting on the swings with her other friends and said, "She fell." (*cough* thank you Captain Obvious...) I went to the doctor later to find out that I had fractured my back.

8th grade: Okay, so, I was playing a song (Meant to Live) by Switchfoot on drums, then -- I have no idea how this happened -- I tried to do a flam to make the song sound better when the drumstick came out of my hand and hit perpendicular to the drum, then bounced back into my cheek. I also tried to do a flam (same song, same part, same day...) and my left drumstick somehow hit my forearm; left a bruise the size of an index fingerprint.

Good stuff :3
Aww poor Jaxx x3, I got one o.o Fell of my parents bed, sat yes, SAT on my arm with out noticing and broke it o.o, i had to have a cast an everything, the cast was purple xD
MixMaxDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 12:27 AM   #54
Trustfull
FFR Player

I tripped over my own foot.
It hurt.

Bloop~
Trustfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 12:38 AM   #55
SoultakerNFH
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Let's see...

4 Years Old: My brother, and I thought it would be fun to have a Butcher Knife fight. He ended up slicing into my right thumb, which ended with me at the hospital with 11 stitches.

6th Grade: I had gone up to Blockbuster to rent some games on my bike. On the way back, I was riding on the sidewalk, and I didn't notice this huge pile of leaves in front of me, because I was daydreaming or something. Anyways, since I was going somewhat semi-fast I ended up losing control of my bike and slammed into the sidewalk hard while sliding a good 10-15 feet on my left arm(elbow and up). Ouch.

7th Grade: I was jumping on my trampoline, and decided to do some backflips. Well, on the first backflip I went to attempt I managed to get only halfway through it. Needless to say, I almost broke my neck.

8th Grade: I was skating at the skating rink, because my friend was having a birthday party there. Anyways, I was skating, and decided to jump off the rink to grab something to drink. Well, when I went to lift my skate up to jump off the rink I didn't make it up in time, and ended up basically tripping myself. I went flying through the air at a high rate of speed, and slammed right into one of the boxes that you sit on to tie your skates. I'm not completely sure, but I believe I cracked two of my left ribs, and didn't know it, because about 4 years later I noticed that when I move my stomach inward, my left ribs are bent far outward.

P.S. I have yet to go to the hospital to get it checked out. Maybe I should do that sometime soon...

9th Grade: My brother had built a halfpipe in the backyard of our house. So, I decide to go out there when it's raining, because I'm SMART. I get up to the top of the halfpipe, which is 6 feet and 7 inches off the ground plus my height at the time. Anyways, I say to myself, "Hey, I'm going to do some ollies/kickflips/etc off the side into the sand below the halfpipe." Well, two attempts ended great, but the third one didn't end so well. I went to kickflip off the top, and the board went sliding out from under me. I went flying into the air, and fell 7 feet or so slamming into the ground on my back, which knocked the air out of me. I start to recover about 15 seconds after sitting there, and roll over to get up only to notice that this one foot stick is poking out of the ground only inches away from me. My whole left side of my body was sore for a month.

3 Weeks Ago: I was outside throwing the ball with my brother's dog, Bear, and I went to throw the ball really high in the air. I somehow ended up kicking my brother's Motorcycle's license plate with my right foot. I ended up brusing my foot so bad that it still hasn't healed. I mean it hurts still, but not as bad as it first did.

Those are the ones that stand out in my mind at the moment.

Best Non-AAA Ranks (Before AvMiss Was Fixed): Choprite, Rank 6 [3-0-0-0]; TGWP Part 1, Rank 11 [5-0-0-0]; Otaku Speedvibe Heavy, Rank 13 [1-0-0-0]; Blue Army, Rank 5 [1-0-0-0]

Last edited by SoultakerNFH; 10-2-2007 at 12:43 AM..
SoultakerNFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 01:28 AM   #56
Aleste
stating the obvious.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Aleste Send a message via MSN to Aleste

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoultakerNFH View Post
3 Weeks Ago: I was outside throwing the ball with my brother's dog, Bear, and I...
i used to have a dog names Bear :] German shepard.. i miss that dog... Anyway..

i've never had any serious injuries. But, about two years ago i hurt my ankle doing this. That was pretty dumb. lol. There was also this time when i was really young (around ten, probably) that i was at the zoo and brushed my whole midsection up against a cactus through a guard rail because i wasn't paying attention. i mostly only remember laying on my back for hours while my mom picked out the tiny ouchies :'( lol.

Hmmmm... there's probably more, but none significant enough to get off the top of my head.
Old 10-2-2007, 03:47 AM   #57
Dimitri13
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Dimitri13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleste View Post
i used to have a dog names Bear :] German shepard.. i miss that dog... Anyway..
My gf's dog's name is Bear. Well.. was. It died

Oh, and I was in the ocean one day, I got a major cramp and popped my arm at the same time, so I almost drowned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
changing Antarctica into a desert
good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice
Dimitri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 08:40 AM   #58
dead_juggalo
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to dead_juggalo

This is real bad. I was at a War of Ages show hardcore dancing and hit some guy in the mouth and broke my pinky and hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

Cheers,

Synthlight
dead_juggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 09:35 AM   #59
g4z33b0
Banned

Send a message via AIM to g4z33b0

before my basement was finished, the floors were only concrete. i went to kick a soccer ball, kicked the ground and broke my toe.
g4z33b0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 10:24 AM   #60
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_juggalo View Post
This is real bad. I was hardcore dancing
More like hard gay dancing.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote