Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-1-2014, 06:33 PM   #11
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
ok, a few things come to mind since rereading.

Firstly, I'd still like backpack to post something. He's kinda not really said anything in his few posts thus far.

Furthermore, Based on James response to the pressure, I'd say its more likely that James is probably town from what's happened thus far. My vote was more to see what would happen as a result from the traffic than anything else. His response to it was weak and overblown, but that's James in a nutshell, I think. He's already gotten heat from Vic, j-rodd, and plop didn't vote him but at least pointed out his awkwardness. This early attention also makes me think he's more likely to be a villager here. Also, I'm reading j-rodd weakly as a wolf, which I'll get into now.

Firstly, him pointing out that Fiction hasn't changed at all is awkward to me, I feel like that response is not worth saying unless you're asked directly about Fiction. I also don't really think he has a weak town read on me based on the difference of my tone. If anything, that should be having the opposite effect. Either way, I'd argue that the reason I've changed shouldn't really be alignment indicative, but he didn't know that. I think you pushing on James when you thought his vote was serious is also a little awkward. I think you've picked your d1-mislynch in James.
j-rodd

Weak villager lean goes out to Red Blaster for his entrance which I am attempting to read based on what I expect from funny as a coach and a player. Idk if I'm just being retarded but I feel like his entrance was more towny based on what I know of funny's play, if that makes any sense. Its a weird read, I admit.
Also, I will mention that sunfan is the only one who reads me correctly. If I do get lynched, look into jrodd and vic.