Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #341
Elmerz
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Adventure-Based Role-Playing Game!

I'll just use a potion unless guest wants to go right back to town. I totally forgot this existed, too many things going on haha
Elmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2013, 01:53 PM   #342
James May
FFR Player

what happened with this ;_; ?

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2013, 01:55 PM   #343
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

^ this

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2013, 02:06 PM   #344
MracY
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
what happened with this ;_; ?
The main character commited suicide.
MracY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2013, 08:47 PM   #345
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

I'm really busy with school right now, (which means I procrastinated on a lot of my homework in one of my classes and I might fail the class) so unfortunately, I'll have to postpone this RPG until further notice. >.< Thank you to everyone who is waiting.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-7-2013, 08:49 PM   #346
Xiz
TWG Chaos

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooOOOOOOOOOOO

But I just stole a cow!!!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #347
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

I've decided that I'm not going to continue this game. It takes at least one hour every day to update every new game day, and I'm not interested enough in this game to maintain it. Originally this game was only supposed to be about adventure, character personalities, character development, and rare treasure. However, I don't enjoy updating a game with fighting, monsters, or levels. >.<

If anyone would like to continue playing this game, then I'll let anyone who wants to maintain this game become the new game manager. If anyone decides to adopt this position and run this game, then I would love to join as a new player. ^.^

Also, instead of updating the OP, you can use the spreadsheet that justin_ator created.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&usp=sharing

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 02-25-2014 at 12:30 PM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #348
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

I would be willing to continue running this game, a lot of people were indulging in it, and think it still may have some potentials if people were willing to pick back up on it. However, I would have to change the game from an "update at these times everyday" to an "update constantly on-demand but only when goldstinger is present" sort of progression. I don't think I'd be able to hold a schedule, and there would probably be some days where I just wouldn't be able to do anything at all on it, but hopefully once activity starts in this thread, it will be able to kick off extremely fast and make up for lost time until I would have to do something else important.

tl;dr I volunteer. I'm mostly sitting in-front of the computer day after day.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #349
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I nominate Goldstinger.

Me and my cow can live once again

Old 04-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #350
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Alright then, here's how it's gonna go down:

Everyone is going to get re-teleported back to the original starting city.

Everyone who is participating in this game currently will still have their original items, and will be given a Badge of Tenacity upon resume of play, as a way of saying sorry.

My username will be removed from the roster of players, and re-organized to meet this current post.

I'm gonna take a day to re-structure the map that we have explored, and mix it with my own map that I will have to create. May take some time, but hopefully will finish before the end of the day. It will appear to be the same map that you have already looked through, but it will be ultimately different from Drizzle's map.

I will be using a 1-100 roll exceed structure for dice rolling (which means you roll 1-100 on a dice, plus any extra stats & abilities added before-hand to change the first value. So if you have +20, it's 21-100. This opens up ideas for criticals, bonuses, etc.,)

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #351
gold stinger

Went over all the info that was in this thread, revised & updated the spreadsheet with info on stuff. The latest outcomes that Drizzle did not report on will not be taking effect because everyone is being recalled to the city, in-case people naturally forgot where they were in the game.

Your current overall discovery and movements paint this as the current map:

Green = Grasslands (50% monster encounter)
Grey = Steep Mountains / High Mountains (25% chance of taking 1 damage) (50% monster encounter)
Orange = Desert Area / Earthquake area (10% chance of instant-death) (25% monster encounter)
Blue = Starting City (Free Health Regeneration)

Also, I have made up an extreme amount of land as well, but will continue making most of it up as we continue through this adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------
And then they opened their eyes.

Everyone was back in the town square of Evergreens, back where they were when they first started their journey. Everyone appeared to be dazed and confused, some more than others. Xyr stumbled over his robes in all the confusion as he hit the ground, quite wounded.

All of the warriors more or less used their weapons to keep themselves standing up, all except for Lucien, who sat down.

What exactly had just happened? Were they dreaming? Knocked out? No, it was way too sudden for any of that to be true, and it felt like someone was out of place, missing, for that matter, but it was impossible to piece it together in the current state.

Xiz was passed out, leaning up against his cow. He looks up in a haze to see where he is. "Am I just drunk, or does that sign say Tavern?". Alloyus looks over to where Xiz is pointing to discover that it says "New Seed City Tavern", yet, it looks exactly like the Town of Evergreens tavern.

People may now decide paths, locations they wish to visit, etc.,
--------------------------------------------------------------

All of the information has been updated in the spreadsheet located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0
In-case you had forgotten what you had on your character or how much money you had.

A list of available things you can do or buy in the city is located here: http://pastebin.com/7wH20QMK
(At least, the stuff that I had gathered from the previous adventure. There might be more stuff, feel free to ask the workers/trade folk in the city!)

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #352
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I begin to climb the side of the cavern

Old 04-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #353
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I begin to climb the side of the cavern
-------------------
Xiz gets up slowly out of his drinking-induced coma and gets the absolutely great idea of scaling that Tavern that everyone has now begun to look at and question between themselves if they were truly in the same city that they began in. Xiz begins making his way over to the side of the tavern, using the people around him as walking canes and stepping stones to lean on due to his stupor. Xiz, unthinkably tries to start grasping the sides of the tavern, to find good firm areas to scale the tavern.

surprisingly enough, given even the case of how drunk Xiz was, and how confused he was from the current activities, he is not only able to climb the side of the tavern, but still has enough strength to pull himself onto the top of the tavern without anyone noticing, other than the original people that just woke up in the middle of the town square. Xiz is now on top of the Tavern.
-------------------

- Tosh 2014

Old 04-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #354
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I break off a tile from the roof

Old 04-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #355
gold stinger

Quote:
I break off a tile from the roof
----------------
While Xiz stands on top of the roof, he believes it would be a great idea to try and pry one of the shingles off the roof using his bare hands, he needs a good souvenir anyways.

Xiz begins to try and get some leverage on one of the shingles located near the top of the roof. He loses his grip a couple of times, but manages to rip the shingle off the roof with a bit of tar still stuck to the underneath of the shingle. Xiz tries to remove the tar that is still stuck to the underneath of the shingle, but sadly, he is unable to. Xiz obtains {1xShingle w/tar}. The item has been added to your equipment.
----------------

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-26-2014 at 07:43 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 07:43 PM   #356
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I take my shingle w/ tar, spin around a few times and toss it as hard as I can to the east

Old 04-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #357
gold stinger

Quote:
I take my shingle w/ tar, spin around a few times and toss it as hard as I can to the east
--------------------
I guess Xiz didn't want a souvenir all that badly. Xiz wonders how far he can chuck it like a frisbee off the top of the Tavern, and believes he can chuck it over the mountain that he sees off in the distance. Xiz starts spinning around uncontrollably in place to build up his chucking speed.

Xiz slips off one of the shingles still attached to the roof of the Tavern and the being-preppared-to-be-thrown shingle goes flying out of Xiz's hand. {1xShingle w/tar} has been removed from inventory. It goes flying in the opposite direction into town and hits a nearby hay salesman with his cart full of hay right in the head. "WHAT THE HELL?" The passerby notices Xiz standing on top of the Tavern and begins running into the Tavern, undoubtedly to tell the owner or people that there's a maniac on their roof...
--------------------

anyone else would like to start off again? I'm willing to continue everyone's story here.
just read http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=350 and http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=351 , I'm taking over control for this RPG, and will be updating it as much as possible without being an actual timetable. :P

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-26-2014 at 07:53 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #358
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I convince the salesman that I am not human, but I am actually nothing more then a Shingle and he should continue his daily buisness

Old 04-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #359
gold stinger

Quote:
I convince the salesman that I am not human, but I am actually nothing more then a Shingle and he should continue his daily buisness

-----------------
Xiz tries to convince the hay salesman before he goes inside the Tavern to warn others that he is not a human, but in fact, a shingle for the Tavern roof. Xiz plays out quite an interesting conception on how this was possible, but the man was still extremely angry from getting a shingle thrown at him. (-15 to save roll.)

6-15 = -9

The business man is sick and tired of trying to hear out Xiz's obviously made-up story of how he was placed on the roof by the owner. He picks up a rock off the pavement, and chucks it at Xiz. The rock hits Xiz right in the mouth, and knocks out his 2 front teeth. It happened so fast and out of nowhere, he wasn't even able to recover his teeth. The man throws another rock and hits Xiz directly in the noggin, causing him to lose his balance and to fall off the Tavern onto the ground, right next to some lovely bushes that would have broken his fall. He felt the full impact of the ground. (You take 3 damage, but Town regeneration puts you back at full.) The man leaves with a snort and a grunt in your general direction, grabs his hay cart, and leaves in a hurry.
-----------------

You know what? actually I think it would be better if I just start a new thread and then link this over to there, that way, people won't get confused when I'm running the game when they think it's Drizzle that's supposed to be running the game.

edit: new thread has been made, it's over here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...05#post4124405

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-26-2014 at 09:12 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 11:27 PM   #360
Xiz
TWG Chaos

I mount my cow and enter the bar demanding vodka