Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #2441
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

A ton of your game is just shitting on haku constantly and explaining your apathy.

How about getting someone else (other than indheart) you'd be ok with killing today and explaining why.

Or put your money where your vote where your mouth is and scum read haku (who is in your town leans)

REDID MY POST

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-15-2017, 04:06 PM   #2442
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

2 things

1) i don't really have anyone that i feel strongly towards, as detailed in my reads. asking me to force a scum read is pretty counterproductive imo.

2) who is haku and where did you see him in my reads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:06 PM   #2443
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Just real quick, exclude meta like you promised and review his ISO real quick.
Off the top :
he self voted

he declared himself the best lynch
Fair that these are sketchy behaviours

I still don't see them as particularly CRAZY wolfish though. especially not right at the beginning of the game, when people vote and throw up lynches to gauge reactions more than anything. It's a bit weird to do that to yourself but he clearly didn't mean to actually lynch himself by doing that, he was looking for reactions

Quote:
he went from being confused on reads to declaring hes solved the game (with exactly all three wolves) in less time than it took you to read this point
This is also a bit weird but I don't think it's anything near auto-lynchable

Quote:
he wrote a wallpost to spite lito's PR world (w/ JK) during the nightphase, before anyone except wolves could possibly know JK didn't exist, assuming JK didn't exist and that lightknight would die, and then posted it one minute after dayphase started. I'm forgetting the exact wording he used, but he said it was to squash lito's JK assumption. Thing is, I don't see Haku ever writing such a confident post about lightknight dying and there being no JK UNLESS HE KNEW there was no JK
This I just disagree with. Lightknight was the obvious kill there, and also he saw that Lightknight had died before he posted it. There's nothing to say he just wouldn't have posted anything if Lightknight hadn't died.

And I disagree in general with this being a wolfy behaviour. It seems like someone who was excited to solve the game. If he had assumed LK's claim to be true then it could also be assumed that there was no JK and that LK would die in the night. I also knew Lightknight was going to die, which bummed me out cause I wanted to play with him but yeah, it seemed incredibly obvious

Quote:
Any of those alone would get a random player lynched, excluding hakuMeta. You wanna tell me to drop my metaread? Fine, but that just makes him look worse. We excuse a lot of things "because it's haku", so don't talk to me about "reading him based on his actual actions and not his meta"
choof wrote a post at 12:01 too yet he's not Haku and he hasn't been lynched for it. Nobody is excusing him for being him, it's just not actually that wolfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-15-2017, 04:06 PM   #2444
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

don't have anyone other than indheart at the moment*

freezin seems to be doing the selective memory and selective reading thing at the moment at the very least

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:07 PM   #2445
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
choof wrote a post at 12:01 too yet he's not Haku and he hasn't been lynched for it. Nobody is excusing him for being him, it's just not actually that wolfy
I would love to point out that you're trying to make a really contrived argument, on the basis that the timestamp is the same, completely ignoring the fact that choof's post wasn't something that you can type up in like 1 minute after a flip occured.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #2446
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
And I disagree in general with this being a wolfy behaviour. It seems like someone who was excited to solve the game. If he had assumed LK's claim to be true then it could also be assumed that there was no JK and that LK would die in the night. I also knew Lightknight was going to die, which bummed me out cause I wanted to play with him but yeah, it seemed incredibly obvious
wait wait wait what.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #2447
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I activated level 2 again because you guys lynched our Chaos Squid and made our Chaos Knight hard claim D0 and that's unacceptable. rip Chaos fam.

Justice shall be served.

As the Chaos Keeper, I will do everything in my power to remind you citizens that you're in a Chaos City and that we don't tolerate half-hearted Chaostery. We only serve rightful and authentic Chaotic values.

I'm currently wolf locked on Sunfan/Litodude/Charu as the entire wolf team.

Break my world or join it because for me this game is over and if you disagree it's because you know something that I don't know and I want to know that.

Sunfan is a Noncommittal Mediator who spent the entire phase on the defensive while also accusing FreezinIce and discrediting the wagon on himself. He's in the hot seat and many players have suspicions about him. I think it should be more clear now that the inactives are mostly out of the game that he's indeed the real thing.

Litodude is a PR Hunter who just hits the jackpot with his inactive hunt. He should have been shot down immediately the moment he posted that FreezinIce could be PR. That's how bad it is. He also never intended to stay on Sunfan D0. I believe he's abusing his known card flips for his call on me/FreezinIce being town and he probably doesn't want to deal with us. It's not detrimental to him winning as wolf because he can depend on Sunfan for getting FreezinIce/Haku lynched because guess what- We're Sunfan's top scums. I also tested the grounds on him by saying there was a contradiction where there was none and he bited way too hard for something silly. Talking about the setup also falls under PR hunting as well. It should have been suspicious, but #3 was here to cover the weakness. Charu was here so saves the day.

Charu is currently a Village Disrupter who spent his entire game discrediting me/FreezinIce and backing up Sunfan/Litodude instead of looking up at other players. More info about his game into my roundbox read.

I iso'd inDheart and his posts may not be game changing, but I see the towny intentions as to him wondering what the hell is even going on with all the interactions during the course of D0. He feels genuine enough to me to not consider him.

roundbox doesn't seems to like Charu, but he seems to see something town in Sunfan that I don't see. I don't think I'm wrong. I called out D0 he was wolf in the previous game and he was. It's the same patterns here. Iso him and ask yourself "does Sunfan really cares about solving this game?". Put yourself in his shoes. You will only find filler and "good looking things that is actually NAI at best. His game solving headspace is still not here. He's getting credibility because Charu is backing him up and because you guys are not used to see weaker players actually call him out. This is prejudice tier. Discard the posting quality for a moment and look at the big picture with a cold hard look.

choof/YoshL around this point are null, but they're not worth investigation unless my above world is broken and I believe their reads are coming from a more townier than wolfy place.

I could see genuine disturbance early game (YoshL wants me to die, choof says that my posts smell etc.) coming from them as they read the thread and it is very clear to me that they don't like how this game is happening. They seems to have adapted regardless and I'm proud of them because getting out of my tunnel is not always an easy task.

FreezinIce is highly likely to be town because of his backup post. I mindmeld with him for most of the game when it comes to hunting wolves. He's unfiltered and I believe if he was wolf, he wouldn't be this annoying. He would eventually fall apart. He's just posting what he thinks freely and that should be your cue that he also has nothing to hide.

I tend to believe that Raeko is town because Sunfan said she was town. (wolves tend to town read other towns if they're about to flip so people become suspicious of them and leave traps for the towns.)
I also appreciate her vote on Sunfan. I hope we can get over this world disorder already.

If you want to further dig into this, revisit the voting patterns in EoD and reread the thread with this in mind. Hopefully things will feel more clear.

I can also dig quotes and give my stance about the previous EoD, but I believe I should let the others make their own opinion about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
well that wagon was one of the most retarded things I've seen in a game of mafia/twg whatever you want to call it amongst the many sites that I've played in but holy fucking shit I did not see where that wagon came from. every single one of you need to get a follow up with your primary care physician to make sure you actually aren't all clinically retarded

I did quick skims over most of the day and then parsed eod pretty heavily

reads, roughly in order from town to scum:

townie
freezin - OKAY BOYS ARE YOU READY FOR THE FLIP FLOP. okay I went back and looked at the sunfan freezin shenanigans that had happened for the better part of the day and hoo boy, freezin looks pretty good. sure, I thought the CHAOS vote and the subsequent appeasement to yoshl was pretty fucking bad but his defense with sunfan felt really good, tone was towny and he was going hard to defend himself. it really sounds like he's a town that knows he fucked up and doesn't want to die because of it. not only that, but he pinged out sunfan on quite a few things that basically required me to look into their banter more heavily. NOT TO MENTION the fucking town spew he did at EOD. I honestly don't give a shit that it was predrafted in notepad.

roundbox - really liked his numbered posts, was lowkey hoping for one on me tho! but anyway the fact that he went back and heavily looked at the thread is towny to me. I mostly agree with his reads, except for the read on haku (which at that point in time ofc didn't account for what haku's later posts). mindmelding on his statement to litodude about blue hunting, hate that shit.

haku - yeah, haku did some really dumb shit early on in the game and I'm having a mental conniption fit that I can't put into words about his entrance but basically he did really bad for a short period of time and then started being a (relatively) normal player for the rest of the day. the banter after yoshl and haku both calmed down felt like it was t/t imo. his multi-quote posts were good. I don't think he's a policy lynch any longer. loved the responses he got from saying we should cfd sunfan lmao.

gradiant/shadowolfe - I liked gradiant's entrance, not the printy boy bullshit but the ping he had on inDheart along with the paranoia he had about sunfan trying to be a "friend." he went pretty hard on freezin for a brief moment and I liked that a lot, felt like it was a real attempt to get information. the frustration seemed real as well. goddamn he actually went hard as hell on freezin lol rereading these posts are great. and then shadowolfe replaced in. his entrance was good too, the vote on lightknight was solid. his post on sunfan was pretty good.

null

litodude - playing super analytically and he's said that he approaches games as a new scenario and tries to get rid of meta or whatever he phrased it as. I like the approach but to me it's inherent null because there's so much content about the setup, also the blue hunting which I don't like at all, at least when it's public. however, I think that wolf litodude would be smart enough to keep the blue hunting to himself. but apparently he's bad at it because he was blue hunting and started the wagon on the mother fucking TRACKER. I'm keeping him null and at arm's length.

charu - I have no idea how to read charu accurately, someone will need to coach me.

raeko- not enough data to go off of, although I did like raeko's entrance and the point she made about lynching inactives was really good and I adamantly believe that she is right and that it happened with tokzic.

sunfan - I initially thought that you were a strong town player but I read through a lot of the freezin/sunfan banter and your refutations seemed weaker and they had less immediacy. however, I still think there was enough content from you to warrant one more day.

wolf

indheart - literal white noise, he has like three posts that are long enough to warrant opening them in another tab while isoing. literaly the only decent post he made was the one about yoshl's "slip" which I don't think is a slip in the first place.
Lets play which one actually doesn't talk about themselves.

I'll give you a hint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:10 PM   #2448
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
@Raeko I'd be interested in reading your response, since youve been hard defending Haku since yesterday and just acted like I had nothing on him without a metaread. Well, what're your thoughts after I excluded meta for you? There's a LOT more in his ISO, too.
I've been hard defending him because it is annoying to me to see him being ragged on for his play style by so many people.

Also, I do have a hard town read on him. I don't think his theory is entirely correct but I don't think it's wrong, either. I think that if we can get a decently solid town circle going, we'll have a better shot in this game, and Haku is my most solid town read at the moment (also featuring choof, Lito and Freezin).

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:10 PM   #2449
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

wait what apparantly i'm blind and didn't see big choof post, ignore 2445

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:15 PM   #2450
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

doing a big post this time because i don't feel like spamming the thread, but also there's less to go through and look timewarpy with

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
the stuff you posted @ shado and sunfan make this post look positively harmless
huh

Quote:
@InDheart

Thoughts on;
you didn't read yoshl or choof seemingly because doing so would break your world?

sunfan spent the phase on defense because he was being wagoned
talking about the setup is not necessarily PR hunting, though saying you have a PR read on someone is pretty stupid
charu thing is fine enough, i just wanted to notice that you said "into my roundbox read"
read on me doesn't feel real because i didn't engage much with those interactions when i did come back
roundbox read isn't really even reading him lol, though it makes me wonder whether sunfan/charu have been engaging each other critically, as they were pretty good at showing they were unaligned in time travel

Quote:
I don't get how inDheart can dislike me and Charu at same time.

It's not like this game had a third faction.

That is what is making me confused about him right now.
separate my dislike from my read on you

Quote:
i understand his progression on you. I dont see charu at all. hopefully he addresses that instead of ignoring my posts like hes been doing
what did you want me to respond to? because i was pretty sure i answered the post you tagged/voted me over

Quote:
This guy should be happy to find his village. Why would you treat your town partners as if they were trash to discard? That doesn't make sense
He has 4 wolves including the 2 real wolves from my world. This is making him gain credibility which is great for him.
The problem is that he's alone on the freezin/haku town train at this very moment. He's OUT OF PLACE to say the least. My early game was shit, freezin was annoying. We should have been about "null" here.
This guy has no level of sensibility about where someone is.
He's like "THESE TWO GUYS ARE ALWAYS TOWN".
It's unreal, he should have some degree of doubts. He doesn't. I repeat, that doesn't makes sense.
Unless he's a wolf.
i like this part of this big post and that's about it, just for saying that villagers can't go it alone but lito doesn't look like he has a village

after this i'm somehow voting with freezin and haku whaaaaat

@people wanting me to interact yesterday, there's no point because i'd have to go read anyway to understand what you're saying

shado wanting to lynch haku...hmm, the thing about that is there have been people who tried to engage him critically but then come off it, but he seemed kind of open to challenging his world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
charu is town and swung from my group of wolves cuz his posting has been consistent with 'i'm having a good time!' early game to 'wow this game is really demoralizing...' mid day0, and is only now getting back into the swing of things

so yeah pathos works wonders on me and i believe his humannes
lame

---

cadenrocks dumbtell denied

Quote:
Honestly thinking Charu is town here after reading what I missed sorry haku

Like I get the feeling your having, town feels lost to you and last game is rep eating itself where wolves are hiding in pain sight but sometimes you have to let the paranoia go and actually reset.

i like how you guys decide to wagon charu and he does fuck all and you move right off

also that's sarcasm

Quote:
Does a wolf ever make the post x/y/z are scum break my world? Does a wolf ever let themselves get hammered like this?
yes
Old 03-15-2017, 04:18 PM   #2451
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Are you allergic to haku or something?

Like it or not he's a big chunk of the interactions in this game so far

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #2452
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
2) who is haku and where did you see him in my reads
see why i want one of you dead
Old 03-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #2453
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
wait wait wait what.
You look at the roles claimed and at the roles left and think about which the wolves would've picked. you need to make some assumptions when you're trying to make a world that makes sense. They will not always be right but sometimes they are, and again if Haku had been wrong about that he could have just not posted his post

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #2454
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I'm readin' and shit
liking litodude a bit more than I had him at last phase
raeko is kinda trending up too

sorry for my absence, I had zero energy yesterday to leave my bed after school so I fell asleep and just woke up and played zelda
Old 03-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #2455
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Lets play which one actually doesn't talk about themselves.

I'll give you a hint
meant to go back to choof's post so thanks for quoting it

if people believe haku's TMIing from not mentioning lk, so is choof

i still think it's the level 1 play to believe lk always dies and write a post as if that's the case
Old 03-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #2456
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
You look at the roles claimed and at the roles left and think about which the wolves would've picked. you need to make some assumptions when you're trying to make a world that makes sense. They will not always be right but sometimes they are, and again if Haku had been wrong about that he could have just not posted his post
i.....don't see the logic behind that? knowing of a cop and a tracker, there's no logic that i can think of that says "definitely no jailkeeper" at that moment

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:23 PM   #2457
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Indheart I wanted you to explain your Charu vote when you have literally 1 post about him this phase.

Which you would have saw if you hadn't quoted AROUND my question

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:23 PM   #2458
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
wait what apparantly i'm blind and didn't see big choof post, ignore 2445
wat

you seem to know it exists in 2445
Old 03-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #2459
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
i.....don't see the logic behind that? knowing of a cop and a tracker, there's no logic that i can think of that says "definitely no jailkeeper" at that moment
Hey it's not just you I don't get it either

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #2460
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

freezin i'm gonna grab some charu posts for you
Closed Thread